Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent the following email,

Dear ms Bessette,

What would your parent company think of running an ad in Germany showing a map that contained Poland as part of Germany? Do you think the Polish people would REALLY find humor in it? I take the sovereignty of my country very very seriously. I have over 300 million friends and neighbors who feel the same way. We are contacting Pernod Ricard USA, strongly suggesting they rethink the acquisition. Your sorry attempt at an apology was nearly as insulting as the ad itself.

Your lame excuse that the ad has run its course is nothing short of deplorable. I also couldn't care less WHO the ad was targeting. If you think encouraging a war is good for business, you are sadly mistaken. Do you normally encourage theft and declarations of war to sell your product? I think you have greatly underestimated the damage this ad has caused Absolut. Your flippant excuse for an apology is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!! At this point, I am no longer just wanting a public apology for this ad, I will not settle for anything less than your termination.

sincerely,
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROFL she certainly is French, she has gone underground. I just received the following email:

Please note that I will be out of country on business until Monday, April 14, with limited access to email. I will respond to your email upon my return.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Out of the country my Aunt Sallys donkey. She is in hiding.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While they say they are not supporting the notion that this land belongs to Mexico, they said Mexicans look to it as a time when it was better for them.
    ROFL!! NOW I've heard it all! How would they know it was better for them then? Are any of the old timers still alive?

In addition, Mexico SOLD us the land. They got PAID for it. Not our problem they couldn't hold on to it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    ROFL she certainly is French, she has gone underground. I just received the following email:

Please note that I will be out of country on business until Monday, April 14, with limited access to email. I will respond to your email upon my return.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Out of the country my Aunt Sallys donkey. She is in hiding.

Well the old Cayla99 is back. You go girl.

Hey welcome conner to Alipac glad to have you. Spread the word about Absolut and their other products. Email all of your address book to let them know of their disgusting attitude toward the American people, their borders, and their sovereignty.

Miguelina you just make me laugh. ROFLMBO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Read some of the history of this country before the US Government had bought it from Mexico and find out that there were very few Mexican Peoples here in the Southwest or California for the simple fact it was an untamed wilderness at that time.

Now that all these areas have been built up over the years and there are more and better paying jobs there they want to ,again, claim those areas as their land.....Our own government officials are out to give it back to them as well along as a whole host of other services!

I may be wrong but that is my thoughts on the whole subject of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/INVASION.

Let these people change their own Mexican Government , NOT MINE!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Read some of the history of this country before the US Government had bought it from Mexico and find out that there were very few Mexican Peoples here in the Southwest or California for the simple fact it was an untamed wilderness at that time.

Now that all these areas have been built up over the years and there are more and better paying jobs there they want to ,again, claim those areas as their land.....Our own government officials are out to give it back to them as well along as a whole host of other services!

I may be wrong but that is my thoughts on the whole subject of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/INVASION.

Let these people change their own Mexican Government , NOT MINE!
    I agree and A BIG WELCOME TO ALIPAC UNITEASONE. Glad to have you in the fight for our country. Spread the word about Alipac.us and Numbersusa.com.

They can run but they cannot hide!

Here are the coordinates of the Swedish embassy in DC.

Contact us:
    Embassy of Sweden
    2900 K Street, NW
    Washington DC 20007

Tel: +1-202-467 2600
    Fax: +1-202-467 2699

E-mail: ambassaden.washington@foreign.ministry.se
    ambassaden.washington-visa@foreign.ministry.se
    ambassaden.washington-info@foreign.ministry.se

I wrote them a letter (below), under the subject heading of "Genocide" - that should get their attention - but I forgot to include the video of the Mexican Consulate employee claiming San Dieog for Mexico. Maybe someone else could send it?

Also, I did not send them the actual ad. presuming they know about this issue, but I could be wrong.

.................................................. .............
    Dear Mr. Ambassador,

The Absolut company, of Sweden, are Absolut Fools.

Mod EDIT

What have they done? They have run ads and billboards in Mexico that at least by implication, if not directly, support the Mexican “reconquestâ€
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Re: They can run but they cannot hide!

[quote="Bettybb"]Here are the coordinates of the Swedish embassy in DC.

Contact us:
    Embassy of Sweden
    2900 K Street, NW
    Washington DC 20007

Tel: +1-202-467 2600
    Fax: +1-202-467 2699

E-mail: ambassaden.washington@foreign.ministry.se
    ambassaden.washington-visa@foreign.ministry.se
    ambassaden.washington-info@foreign.ministry.se

I wrote them a letter (below), under the subject heading of "Genocide" - that should get their attention - but I forgot to include the video of the Mexican Consulate employee claiming San Dieog for Mexico. Maybe someone else could send it?

Also, I did not send them the actual ad. presuming they know about this issue, but I could be wrong.

.................................................. .............
    Dear Mr. Ambassador,

The Absolut company, of Sweden, are Absolut Fools.

(mod edit).

What have they done? They have run ads and billboards in Mexico that at least by implication, if not directly, support the Mexican “reconquestâ€

Excellent Bettybb. I would send that same letter to each product owned by Absolut and send it to Ricardo who is looking at acquisition of the company.

Onward...

Cayla99,,

Thanks. From your posts I see you are pretty fesity yourself! ^5

Gogo,

Thanks. I will try and spread it far and wide.

I also intend to send a version of it to my State reps (CA) demanding that there should be a motion censoring Absolut, and censoring the Mexican government for not putting a stop to it. I might even send it to Zoe Lofgen, Boxer and Feinstein just for fun. I have already sent them the ad, and the Mexican Consulate video and requested a personal reply -but a follow up might be good.

And maybe a blast to the Mexican Consulate is in order. I mean why should they be spared?

Anymore who wants to copy the letter in whole or in part is free to do so.

I hope the regular media is picking up on this and trying to bury it out of sight.

This one even got hubby's blood boiling, and he has been pretty laid back about the whole issue.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.