Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well I just sent a letter to the public relation manager and all I can say is I used a few choice words.

link to manager
    sarah.bessette@absolut.com

I'm glad I'm a JD person

Here are other brands under the Absolut label...that must also be boycotted....and another contact person in NY regarding their P.R.

About The Absolut Spirits Company, Inc.
    The Absolut Spirits Company, Inc., headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of V&S Group and operates under the auspices of V&S Absolut Spirits in Stockholm, which produces and markets ABSOLUT® VODKA, ABSOLUT CUTTM, LevelTM Vodka, FRIS® Vodka , PlymouthTM Gin and Cruzan® Rum. The Absolut Spirits Company, Inc. imports ABSOLUT VODKA, Level Vodka, Plymouth Gin and Cruzan Rum in the US and distributes the brands through FutureBrands LLC, a joint venture with Beam Global Spirits and Wine.

Sarah Bessette
    The Absolut Spirits Company
    sarah.bessette@ABSOLUT.com

Absolut ad

I wrote to BevMo, our local big box outlet for alcohol, and sent them 1. the ad, 2. the video of the Mexican Consulate employee and 3. the article by Daryl D. the ex teacher talking about the little kids in his class indoctrinated by MEChA into believing in Aztlan and genocide for all non brown people. I told them if they carried any Absolut products, we would not shop there again.

Then I did the same thing for some high end restaurants we go to several times a year. I asked if they stocked Absolut and indicated if they did, they were off our restaurant list.

Everyone should be boycotting Mexico too due to that Consulate video. We won't go there on vacation this year and I won't buy Mexican products. period.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quien magazine in which this ad appeared in Mexico City is a magazine that is part of the Expansion Editorial company of Mexico owned by TIME-WARNER as of 2005. Traitors. Perhaps TIME-WARNER should also be getting an earful from the American public for running an ad like that. Did they really think no one on this side of the border would see it or react?

http://www.gee.com.mx/

good work....distributors of the product and retailers should be made aware of this stupid ad and Americans displeasure .....

Written by Delane David
    Sunday, 22 May 2005
    New York Office

Beverage World
    90 Broad Street
    Suite 402
    NewYork, New York 10004
    Tel: 646.708.7300
    Fax: 646.708.7399

Media Kit and General Information Requests

Lizz Colon - Administrative Assistant
    Media KitsThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
    Tel: 646.708.7314

This is a national trade group for the beverage distribution industry. Perhaps they should get a copy of this Absolut ad and calls/letters from the American public regarding the offensive ad.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Stop drinking alcohol; you're in the midst of a war for U.S.

This ad should be A WAKE-UP CALL for everyone to stop drinking alcohol altogether. Between Miller, the Absolut Spirits Company, and the V&S Group, this should tell you with whom the alcoholic beverages manufacturers and distributors align. (They side with whatever demographic groups buy the most of their products.)

Now if I can just make it to my anger management class without exploding . . .
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Greg Jarrett and Megyn Kelley showed this on Fox & Friends this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Greg Jarrett and Megyn Kelley showed this on Fox & Friends this morning!
    Great! Did they give the HQ phone numbers? I doubt it. Of course, that is very early in the morning. I wonder if Cavuto will have it on his business news today. He's on at 4:00 p.m. EDT and 1:00 EDT.

Let's get this info to:

cavuto@foxnews.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just sent Michelle's ad to cavuto. He covered Joey Vento's situation with his "Order in English" all the way to the end. I hope he covers this big time, because he is the chief over the Fox News Business Channel, which just started this year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast