Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just give them an hour or so!! OR, just MAYBE they are waking up over there ALTHOUGH, when I got banned, they DID have some people who were speaking out against Bush. Though, they might have gotten banned too!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote From Bootsie:

I couldn't STAND Bill Clinton and I thought that he SHAMED this country BUT, I SWEAR, if someone gave me the power today to choose between Bush and Clinton to finish out Bush's term, I would have to say I would choose Clinton. WHEW! I never thought I could say THAT.

Whao, Bootsie, I can't believe you said that !!! :P I've thought about saying it too, but I've never been able to bring myself to do it !! How did it feel? Did you get dizzy, or feel faint or anything after you said it ?

If things don't improve soon, I swear I'm going to either say that, or come real close to saying it !!

No, not yet though for me . Believe it or not, I think that guy is more arrogant, self centered and determined to get his way than the Wackident.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think taking Bill Clinton over Bush post 9/11 would be a mistake. Clinton would have just bombed another aspirin factory and a couple empty training camps and called it a day. He didn't even visit the World Trade Center when it was bombed in '93.

At least Bush got in there and started swinging elbows in Asscrackistan instead of just hurling a few Cruise Missiles and leaving Bin Laden, Hussein (Desert Fox '97), and Aristide (Haiti '94) to thumb their noses at us. If Bush wants you gone, you're out. If Clinton wanted you gone it was always negotiable. Just slip his campaign some $$$ and you were okay. What was truly sad about Hippie Bill was that he was a draft dodger who managed to deploy more military personnel in U.S. history.

The last good Democrat was JFK. If Clinton had been present during the Cuban Missile Crisis none of us would be here. Count on that.

George Bush is living proof that there IS and imbalance in the force.

Legal--I got kind of a sickish feeling when I said that but I THINK I feel better now that I got it out! We'll never know how Clinton would have handled 9/11 but we KNOW how Bush has BOTCHED things AFTER Afghanistan. So, it's really comparing a known with an unknown. Thank goodness, we don't have that choice so that made it easier to say!!!

Clinton was certainly no paragon of virtue and, when you think about it, there are SO MANY similarities between Bush and Clinton. Both are liars. Both are arrogant though I think Clinton could APPEAR not to be and Bush just can't even play the game. Both are hypocrites. But, you KNOW it's a game. I think that the Clinton administration was certainly more open and you didn't feel like you were being governed by a committee or a cabal as Colonel Wilkerson said about the Bush administration.

I don't want to say it again though!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The hell with Clinton. What would Gore or Kerry have done! NOTHING. The left has become this "No War At Any Cost" movement. There were anti-war protesters in SoHo on 9/12/01.

Besides, people act as if the 1991 Gulf War was actually over in 2003 and we had nothing to worry about. If that was the case why did we persist in keeping the No Fly Zones in effect and keep 15,000+ troops in the region throughout CLINTON'S Presidency? It was high time to rid the world of Hussein, especially before those wacky, psychotic sons of his took over! Every Muslim nation in the region would have demanded our presence in the region if that happened.

Screw the left. No, Bush isn't doing all that hot and makes some unpopular decisions. I wish that he would secure our borders like he secures Iraq's borders. But I'm not going to send the world a message of weakness be voting for a secular/progressive whacko anti-war liberal like Bill or HILLARY Clinton.

And, I sure ain't gonna vote for another Bush. In ANY FORM. Iraq is a complete DISASTER and, if you don't see that, you are in denial. The Middle East is NEVER going to be stable and I truly believe we have further destabilized it.

NO MORE BUSH CRONIES.

Okay everyone....as you all know I am a Life-Time Republican, 4th generation that we can trace...probably more generations but earlier than that the parties were not defined exactly the way they are today.

Bush is without question the worst individual to ever occupy the White House.

I voted for him twice; was a true blue BushBeliever; adored his Dad, his Mom, the whole Kit N Kaboodle.

BUT, he is the worst individual because he is intent and dedicated and committed to dissolving the United States as a political entity.

Give me the choice between "illicit sexual behavior" in the snack kitchen or a Traitor and I'll take the isb every time.

Here are some facts to remember about Clinton, who I wanted Impeached and Removed from Office because of his deplorable personal conduct.

Clinton:

1. prosecuted more illegal employers in a single month than George Bush has prosecuted in his entire 5 years in office

2. economy was strong and the budget near surplus and social security in strong surplus

3. good ideas like the welfare to work program were implemented to help people trapped in the cage of welfare to get out and join the human race with jobs, self-sufficiency, incomes and futures.

Clinton was surprisingly very Republican in his Administration during his two terms, the "isb" set aside.

Was he honest? No. But the populace knew that when they elected Slick Willy.

Was he decent? No. But the populace knew that when they elected the Skirt Chaser.

But is there any evidence at all that he ever worked AGAINST the best interest of the American People?

I've looked and searched and thus far I can not find anything that points him out as a Traitor...just a dishonest indecent person....who caused no harm to the American Public that I can pin-point and did nothing that I can find to risk the sovereignty of the American People.

He did sign NAFTA into law, but NAFTA started under his predecessor, George Herbert Walker Bush....alias Wackident One.

BUT NOW, Clinton is a Traitor and has become one since he left office. He is now a Globalist. And I'm sure Hillary is as well. Clinton was in Paris raising money for Disaster Relief and insulted the French for defeating the EU Constitutition, told them they were stupid for doing that because Globalism was INEVITABLE.

NO, Globalism is not inevitable.

We have to start looking for candidates that openly condemn globalism; that openly condemn immigration, the tool to globalism; that will promise under threat of immediate Impeachment if they don't to get troops to the borders in whatever quantity is required to stop this migration into the United States; that will form possees in every city in the United States to round up these illegals and prosecute their employers; that will enforce US Immigration Law to the letter; that will THROW ALL FTAs INTO A BONFIRE, notify all the nations, "Sorry, but a prior leader misled the American People about FTAs. The USA is controlled by our citizens and I therefore have no choice but to execute their will and cancel these agreements our citizens consider Treason Treaties. God Speed! God Bless! Good Luck! BTW let us know if you'd like to purchase some new innovative fuel efficient Hybrid Cars because we'd still like to buy your Papayas!"

Veeery Simple.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whew! I feel SO MUCH BETTER since I came out of the closet about Clinton to know that I'm not alone. It is a TERRIBLE way to feel but I swear, I just can't help but make the comparison. I hadn't even THOUGHT about the economy factor. He left the country with a surplus and Bush has driven that surplus into the largest deficit in the history of the WORLD.

I still like Kennebunkport however!!!

I think that the big difference between Clinton and Bush is that Clinton was simply a sleazy and corrupt politician looking out for his own best interests.

Bush, on the other hand, is a True Believer who thinks he's being guided by God, and acts accordingly. That his policies coincide exactly with the open borders business types that finance him is just another indication of Devine Intervention to him.

The last time we had a True Believer in the WH was back in the late 70's with Jimmy Carter. For those who weren't around then, Carter's presidency was an unmitigated disaster, much like the Bush presidency is turning out to be.

Give me a cynical, self-serving politician any time.

Unfortunately, the likely next president, Hillary, looks to be a True Believer as well.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast