Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I support the War in Iraq and believe that our troops have done a great job confirming that there are no major WMDs in Iraq, removing Saddam from Power, finding him and putting him in Jail, training the Iraqi Police, and securing the country while the new government is being established.

This is a Great Gift of Freedom that the United States has given to the Iraqi People but it did have a cost in terms of lives lost, number of injured, physical destruction, and money....as all wars do.
    Don’t we have a dictatorship south of our border that needs to be removed from office as well? Should we "Spread Democracy� there as well?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Good Point JP!!

Where does it stop? Why one and not another?

That's why when Americans commit troops anywhere in the world, the American People need to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help us God about the mission and decide if they want to do this or not.

We didn't have that choice on Iraq, because we didn't have a truthful assessment that would hold water.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pakistan did get that one that you saw on TV where they were getting him out of bed. And, they did get a LOT of intelligence from him but that's the only SIGNIFICANT one I know of.

Saudi Arabia might not have DONE anything but it is those madrasses that teach this form of Islam and I just think that Bush turns a blind eye to the Saudi royal family.

I'm just not sure about where bin Laden is. He MIGHT be dead but, remember, there WAS a CONFIRMED video of him about a year ago. At least, INTELLIGENCE CONFIRMED that! But, we went into Afghanistan and TRUSTED those tribal warlords--the Northern Alliance--and they were the ones who asked us twice for a ceasefire so the Taliban and al Qaeda members could surrender. AND, we BIT. I firmly believe that that was when bin Laden and crew got away.

And, now they are growing POPPIES so the world can be supplied with OPIUM. WHY are we not BURNING those poppy fields, I ask???

Did anyone ever hit you with a stick in Saudi Arabia, Junius????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm just not sure about where bin Laden is. He MIGHT be dead but, remember, there WAS a CONFIRMED video of him about a year ago. At least, INTELLIGENCE CONFIRMED that! But, we went into Afghanistan and TRUSTED those tribal warlords--the Northern Alliance--and they were the ones who asked us twice for a ceasefire so the Taliban and al Qaeda members could surrender. AND, we BIT. I firmly believe that that was when bin Laden and crew got away.
    Bootsie, it's just my opinion, but I believe Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure in Egypt in late 2001. There is a report on the web that cites a notice about his death in an Egyptian newspaper.

It was also 2001 that both the President and Rumsfeld both made public statements that "really catching Osama is not all that important".

Over 20 months ago, in March of 2004, the US House of Representatives passed by a wide majority a bill that would increase the booty or reward for Osama bin Laden from $25 mm to $50 mm. The bill was sent over to the Senate where the house sponsors were assured of a speedy vote since it had strong support.

It was assigned to the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee and is still buried in that committee.

I believe Osama bin Laden died before we even invaded Afghanistan, shortly after he had his interview with Al-Jazeera where he stated that he didn't have anything to do with 9/11 but admired the work of whoever did.

I believe the 2004 tape is a forgery with an actor and a script to blame Osama for something he admired but did not do to justify our invasion of Afghanistan.

Today, unfortunately, there is no such thing in the United States as "INTELLIGENCE CONFIRMED".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Could be. We'll PROBABLY never know. I got the feeling, from what Rumsfeld said about bin Laden really not mattering that much, that it was just a smoke screen to prevent embarassment. I HOPE you're right but I really wouldn't be at all surprised if he was hiding either in Pakistan OR JORDAN. The only argument that would tend to lead me to agree that he's dead is that it would be awfully hard to hide such a TALL man in the Middle East where that is just very unusual.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, he is not only tall, he is ill and needs kidney dialysis regularly. Not only that, he has multiple wives and children and travels in a group of 60 people. Raising the reward would have been most helpful because a group of 60 with one of them on kidney dialysis requires outsiders and one of those might turn him in for $50 mm. A waiter, a courier, a nurse, a driver, a spy, an opportunist.

Arabs afterall are merchants and trading something like information for money would appeal to them as much as any one.

In fact isn't the government trying to get us to believe that alot of these suicide bombers are doing this for money for their families?

Well, why not live and collect the $50 MILLION for their families?

Osama would have claimed responsiblity in the 2001 live interview with Al-Jazeera if he did 9/11. He wouldn't wait until 2004 and leave the tape in a cave in Afghanistan that might never be found.

That's ridiculous.

Maybe he dropped the tape when he was RUNNING!

I would turn him in for a few mill!

Why would he make the tape to begin with and keep it until 2004?

These people make tapes to terrorize the world and let them know who is to be "feared".

Did he lie to Al-Jazeera and then 3 years later decide, "hey, maybe I should make a tape and tell them I did it" because this would help Bush?

Ask yourself first...what is the purpose of the tape? Does the tape help Osama and his mission? If so, why would he wait 3 years to help himself?

OR does the tape help the US Government convince Americans that Osama was responsible for 9/11.

If this is proof that Osama was responsible for 9/11, then why hasn't the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee moved the bill the raise the booty out of committee and fast forward it to the US Senate so the reward can be increased?

There is no logic to making a tape claiming responsibility for 9/11 three years after you've gone on Arab Television saying you didn't do it. Lying is a sin in the Muslim World.

And there is no logic to the US Senate killing the bill that would increase the reward and thus increase the chance for capturing him, if he did it and is still alive.

Ironies and Opposites.

Fact:

There is no logic to Osama making the tape in 2004 after denying he did it in 2001.

There is no logic to the US Congress failing to increase the reward if this tape is credible evidence that Osama did it and is still alive.

Both actions are completley illogical and inexplicable.

Therefore, the tape is a ruse, the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee must suspect that. and that must be the reason they killed the bill to increase the booty.

I've got to research this one because I THOUGHT there WAS a tape right after 9/11. Don't you remember the one where there were several of them sitting around in a room and he was talking about his PLAN?? I need to look that up because I'm ALMOST sure there was a tape shortly afterwards. Will get back to you on it.

You are right. The tape that I was referring to was sent in November, 2001, in which it SEEMED he admitted to planning and ordering the attacks BUT the 2004 one was the definitive one. So, bin Laden probably didn't even do it. Our intelligence is just SO DECIMATED that we are SCREWED.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast