Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One more point on people like Condie.

Now the poster on this board have made a pretty good case that Condie is firmly on board with George W. Bush's agenda of wiping out our borders and building toward World Government.

Another point- if anyone in the Bush Administration actually did believe in defending our borders, they could signal that. Not by saying "I believe in enforcing the immigration laws" (which would get them fired) but simply by not being such a gung ho defender of the Bush open borders agenda.

The fact that Condie DOES defend the open borders agenda in an "in your face" way shows that she is firmly onboard with the world government philosophy of the Bush Administration.

Has it always been the case that people get fired by presidents when they disagree? Is that standard procedure?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Has it always been the case that people get fired by presidents when they disagree? Is that standard procedure?
    It most likely is, I heard that when slick was in the whitehouse that no one dared speak up to Hilliary or they were gone.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    It's not unusual for a president to get rid of someone they disagree with. A good example that quickly comes to mind was former Chief of Staff Donald Regan who served in the Reagan administration in the 1980s. Actually his biggest disagreements were with first lady Nancy Reagan.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you , I feel better. So it's government as usual, then.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Thank you , I feel better. So it's government as usual, then.
    YUP
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567