Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pokie, no doubt about it...I voted for Bush....twice...I voted for Bush Senior as well...I know Bush senior....he once owned Seacat Drilling and we worked for his company for years...I've met him on more than one occasion. Due to the fair and impartial way he conducted his business with concern for the families, (we all lived in foreign countries) etc. I thought he would make an excellent president. He didn't do all that badly. But the son...ouch...has betrayed us and makes us look like fools for voting for him...his son...is going to destroy the entire Republican party....my anger boils.

He could change this situation with the stroke of a pen...you see, 9-11 didn't happen on Clinton's watch...it didn't happen on Bush One's watch...nor were the Other Two attempting to get social security for illegals...nor were they attempting to get amnesty for millions that we Don't Want Here...the list of transgressions is LONG and wearing....

So, I'm angry at the elected officials of this country. I bash 'em. I'm not policitally correct and have never been and never intend to be. It's just not my style.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

CLINTON gave an amnesty

BUSH 1 moved NAFTA up to the door for CLINTON to finalize

CLINTON did NOTHING {although he knew} to stop Al Quada

CLINTON did NOTHING with the attack on the WORLD TRADE CENTER in '93

CLINTON DID NOTHING WHEN THE USS COLE WAS ATTACKED and we lost 17 good AMERICAN SAILORS. Note: he & his corrupt cronies STOPPED the investigation!

CLINTON HOLDS MORE BLAME THAN MOST!

The attack on the USS COLE was AN ACT OF WAR..........period!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

!

Condi Rice sells out
    How much did she go for? Retail? Wholesale? Auction? eBay? Amazon?

CONDI RICE was then and has always been a GLOBALIST. Please remember that she is a member of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS and that should explain everything she does and says.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is a shame that statements like this turn many of us off from sites like this..... if it turns into a Bush-bashing website, I am out of here. Bush is no more and no less guilty than Clinton and other previous presidents...

this issue is one that should unite Democrats and Republicans..... not divide us further...
    Absolutely the most ridiculous statement I've read on this board to date. So we shouldn't criticize Bush on immigration because Clinton was no better? You've obviously been listening to Hush Bimbo for way too long now. Stop blaming Clinton for all of our problems. Clinton was a disgrace, but he has been out of the picture for almost 5 years now. When are you Republican voters going to stop using Clinton as an excuse? No, that dog aint gonna hunt anymore. The Republicans are in charge, they have a super majority in congress and a Republican president in power. Don't give me this it's Clinton's fault nonsense. Are you all going to blame Clinton if we get hit with another terrorist attack during Jorge's second term too?

This traitorous clown could have secured our borders the second he was sworn into office in 2001, he could have easily secured them moments after 9-11. Yet he refuses to do so in order to appease his big business cronies and the Mexican lobbyists at the expense of the security and sovereignty of our nation.

So if we aren't allowed to criticize Bush over immigration then who are we allowed to criticize? Who do we hold accountable? Since Bush won't hold Vicente Fox and the illegals accountable then who is it? Or are you in favor of Bush's amnesty scam and his using your tax dollars to fund illegal alien health care? Are you also in favor of Bush underfunding our border and interior law enforcement? Maybe you like the fact that Bush doesn't go after the businesses that purposely hire illegals.

I will continue to bash Jorge Bush because he deserves it. He not only deserves to be bashed over immigration, but he deserves to be bashed over a number of issues like his spending policies, his prescription drug bill, his No Child Left Behind, his hideous trade policies with Latin America and China, his warmongering in Iraq. I can't think of a single issue that Bush represents me on anymore. I was for the patriot act at first, but even that seems to be nothing more then a cheap way to erode our rights. The man deserves not a single bit of praise, he deserves impeachment.

How do you plan to unit the Democrats and Republicans on border security when they are united to eliminate our borders? They have been bought off, don't you get it? You think politicos like Ted Kennedy, John McCain, Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer really give a hoot about what you think? LOL! You want to unit the Democrats and the Republicans? Your right I think that's a great idea. How about we unit them at the unemployment line? What do you think of that idea? Lets start this plan in 2006.

I say instead of uniting politicos who are worthless anyway, we need to unit America against the political machine instead. You sir/maam need to stop drinking the Republican party/Karl Rovian kool-aide and need to get a grip on reality. The reality is that we are being invaded by tens of thousands of Mexican illegals per day/3 million per year. We have at least 20 million illegals in this country and it's growing big time. They bring with them there poverty, crime, diseases and their subversive third world culture that they refuse to renounce and try to integrate us into. What is more important, party loyalty or your country? If you answer party loyalty then you are nothing more than a sheep and whether you know it or not, you are aiding and abetting the destruction of our great nation. Swallow your pride, man up and fight for your country and quit worrying about the bashing of Jorge Bush. He is nothing more than a politican and a human being. He is not an idol or a god that needs to be worshipped and he certainly does not care about you or I. He works for us and we are his employer. He is not above criticism. If we don't allow for criticism or dissent of a political figure, especially one of Bush's stature than we have lost our rights and our democracy has become a dictatorship.

If what I say turns you off to this site than that is too bad. It's ashame that you have been succumbed to such political correctness that you can't man up and call a spade a spade.

May I suggest that you again stop listening to Hush Bimbo and start listening to real men like Lou Dobbs, Michael Savage, John and Ken, Terry Anderson and Roger Hedgecock. Those are the guys to listen to that tell it like it is and don't care about hurting the feelings or the bashing of a political party. I for one don't care about Republicans or Democrats. I care about right and wrong and I don't care who's doing the wrong, I'm going to raise hell regardless.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hardbeatnews, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Tues. May 31, 2005: Border enforcement is a role for the United States government and the United States government alone. That’s the word from U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on the "Minutemen" phenomenon.
    Amendment I - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This gives the MMP the right to do what they have been doing.

RICO -- Citizen Recourse

Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, AND CAN INCLUDE NONPROFIT ASSOCIATIONS.

This gives us little guys the right to sue.

Also read this for citizen's arrest: http://www.afp.gov.au/afp/page/Preventi ... t.htm#what

The legislation that defines a citizen's powers of arrest

The legislation that allows you, in appropriate circumstances, to make a citizen's arrest, states:

* A person who is NOT a police officer may, without warrant, arrest another person if he or she believes on reasonable grounds that the other person is committing or has just committed an offence.
    * A person who arrests another person shall, as soon as practicable after the arrest, arrange for the other person, and any property found on the other person, to be delivered into the custody of a Police Officer.

You are legally required to inform the person why you have detained them, unless the suspect's actions make it impractical to inform them.

Sounds like Condi's lies have been debunked by yours truly.

Rice made the comment recently in response to a question posed to her on the issue by Gloria Duffy, President and CEO of the Commonwealth Club. "Minutemen" are groups or vigilantes operating in Arizona and New Mexico who claim they are trying to stimulate enforcement of the border control.
    Funny how they did that without detaining anybody.

Rice, however, in referring to the unlawful crossing of the borders by many Mexican immigrants, stressed, “We cannot have a situation in which people do not respect our laws, do not respect the fact that there are lawful ways to come to the United States.�
    Great so now that you recognize this, when is Jorge going to start cracking down on those who violate our immigration laws or does he still believe that they are all just good hearted folks who come here to work and that the laws shouldn't apply to them?

But she warned that the economic realities of immigration need to be realized and more humane policies created to reflect that.
    This statement makes me want to gag. What's your idea of humane? Just let em all in and give them whatever they want and exempt them from the rule of law. What about having a humane policy for our millions of unemployed citizens who can't get a job because people like you continue to flood this country with third world labor? Why do we need to bring in more poor people when we can't even take care of our own poor people? Seriously how hypocritical of Condi to talk about being more humane when she doesn't even give a hoot about how own people.

“The fact that there are people who live in the shadows in the way that they do, despite their contributions to our economy, cannot go home and cannot be a part of their families, this is not a good thing for a country that was built on immigration,� she said.
    First off you elitiest twit, this country was not built on immigration, it was built on settlers. How can this country be built on immigration when the settlers had nothing to migrate to until 1776? Second I for one don't care about criminals living in the shadows because that's where they belong. They could chose to obey the laws and come here legally, but instead they want to flaunt the law and that's the price they pay. I hear all the time from snakeoil salespeople like you Condi talk about the contributions to our economy from illegal aliens, yet I haven't read one report that states that to be fact. The only things illegals are contributing to are wage depression, unemployment, crime, poverty, failure, budget deficits, hospital foreclosures, disease increases and cultural/national suicide. Those are the kinds of contributions we as a nation can live without, thank you very much. Oh and the illegals can go home and be with their families anytime they want. Come here legally and you illegals won't have this problem, stay in your own country and you illegals won't have this problem. Cry me a river Condi.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200, Please dont hold out, let us know what you really think.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

OK, I came on too strong.

Let me amend that to say:

Anyone who has served in a capacity within the Bush administration where they have defended the administration policy of refusing to enforce the immigration laws should be rejected by the people as a candidate for any other public office.

For example, Asa Hutchinson's statement to the effect that we should not deport illegal aliens who have been here a long time because it is not humanitarian to do so.

If they've been here for a long time then they've been breaking the law, knowingly, for a long time. Why is it inhumane, and to whom, to deport them? Did they think the axe would NEVER fall?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

!

Nixon (or any of the other presidents either for that matter) ever thought he'd get caught either!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast