Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POKIE wrote
    It is a shame that statements like this turn many of us off from sites like this..... if it turns into a Bush-bashing website, I am out of here. Bush is no more and no less guilty than Clinton and other previous presidents...

this issue is one that should unite Democrats and Republicans..... not divide us further...
    1. You're absolutely correct ....it's MANY ADMINISTRATIONS that carry the blame! MANY

2. I do disagree re: uniting the Parties. This cannot happen because the LIB-DEMS want COMPLETE AMNESTY & OPEN BORDERS. There's moderate Dems that are with us but the far left is completely against any Immigration reform that doesn't include Amnesty & destruction of Sovereignty/borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well..... a recipe for a stalemate... which is the current situation...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

It is a shame that we have an elected leader that wants to give amnesty to illegals and keep our borders open since 9/11. I would bash any President in office for doing this. If criticizing MR Bush is wrong then I don’t want to be right. He isn’t doing his job.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Well, this is sure to serve the "economic terrorist" well! More ammo for their cause. Way to go, AGAIN! Boy, and we didn't even get a kiss!
    Jorge looks so purdy in his sombrero.
    I agree about how purdy Jorge looks in his sombrero! Also, Virginiamama, I like your new Avatar with Jorge in his sombrero but I cannot read all of the fine print even with my reading glasses (I'm getting older). Could you please let me know the full sentence?

As far as Condi Rice goes, I remember another article (maybe here, maybe elsewhere) where she was quoted as complimenting the "border security" by US military in Iraq. Well, what about us. The article also mentioned what about border security for the USA, as if we US citizens are being neglected (we are).

All I can say to Condi is I hope the door doesn't hit her too hard on the culo on her way out. Even more importantly, I hope on her way out she doesn't fling the door so far backward that it hits Bush No. 2 full frontal in his cajones on his also "deserved" way out the door.

Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

It is a shame that statements like this turn many of us off from sites like this..... if it turns into a Bush-bashing website, I am out of here. Bush is no more and no less guilty than Clinton and other previous presidents...

Bush bashing?? I thought that post was high praise!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

condi

I dont like her. My mother came back from Chile and told me about Condi's visit. I was surprised because we did not see it on the news. Then again, anything that makes the bush administration look stupid will not be on the news here. Anyway, from what I heard the little dictatoress was told right away that she was may get away with making the rest of latin american believe all her lies as well as get away with dictating orders to them, but it would not work with them. Of course mom said after that she began to suck up to the chilean officials just like bush did with the old, "Chile is a rare success story in which we are proud of". Yeah right, like they tell us that over here. I dont like her one bit. I think the bush administration should stop dictating orders to other countries and start worrying about the mess we got going on on our borders. YOu wont believe how many other countries especially in europe and latin america lauging at our border situation-about how we put up with it-about how bush lets foxie dictate orders to the united states.

I once had hope for this woman. Now I won't waste my time. Got news for you Condi: WE ARE GOING TO PROTECT OUR NATION AND OUR PROPERTY. If you want to carry water for Jorge, that's your business. Stay out of ours while you are drinking the Bush kool aid.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I have heard many world leaders refer to Condi as "Bush's parakeet. LOL! She sure does try to sound bullyish.

I once had hope for this woman. Now I won't waste my time. Got news for you Condi: WE ARE GOING TO PROTECT OUR NATION AND OUR PROPERTY. If you want to carry water for Jorge, that's your business. Stay out of ours while you are drinking the Bush kool aid.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

AMEN!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast