Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Donald Trump administration seeks to detain illegal immigrant families indefinitely

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    JUDY"S PLAN B = JOKE!

I find it difficult to believe that someone that claims to live and breath for Donald Trump would encourage him to resort to such a ridiculous and unworkable plan. Do you, as a hardcore supporter, truly wish to see Trump embarrass himself in front of the world? Trump's got enough on his plate right now without you encouraging him to bring more trouble on himself and his presidency. Not to worry, you're plan would never be seriously considered by the Trump administration.
    I think you're "real solutions" aren't working. I think Judy's Plan B using economic sanctions against the countries responsible for illegal immigration would work and work fast. It's no different that sanctioning countries with travel bans and other sanctions because some of their citizens are terrorists, or someone ran some Facebook ads during an election. Illegal immigration is a much larger more serious problem, killing and harming many more Americans and robbing all of US.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    LOL!! You threw lawsuits into the mix of sanctions multiple times including in the post I responded to.
    Context Judy, context! Any illegal alien here seems to be able to sue somebody. But their suit is no way related to a sanction against their country.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It's a violation of our domestic law by the citizens of that country.
    Correct! Not the government of that country! If an American citizen breaks laws in their country, they sanction the whole United States, right?

That's why the citizens are being sanctioned with no aid from or trade with the US until it stops.
    So now you want to punish the other citizens of that country, who didn't illegally invade our country, for the crime committed by the one who came to this country?

It's becoming quite clear to me that you don't really want any new or creative ideas to solve the problem of illegal immigration into the United States.
    Not when "creative" is a ridiculous fantasy not based in reality!

My comments stand. Economic sanctions impact the citizens of any country we apply them to and in most countries where we apply them, the citizens had absolutely nothing to do to with the issue at hand, yet we punish and starve the entire country. With illegal immigration issues, millions of these countries citizens have violated our immigration laws and cost Americans trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of lives due to homicides and murder, and millions of jobs.

The direct involvement of citizens of these countries in the issue of illegal immigration addressed by the economic sanctions I propose in Judy's Plan B makes them more applicable and more appropriate than any economic sanction we have ever placed on any country for any reason anywhere.

So if you want to keep typing your opines in your clown suit wearing your big red clown nose, hey, that's fine with me.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's no different that sanctioning countries with travel bans and other sanctions because some of their citizens are terrorists
    BIG DIFFERENCE! In travel bans, we block people from coming here. Illegal aliens are coming here without the help or knowledge of their country's government.

or someone ran some Facebook ads during an election.

I think your clown nose is on too tight and cutting off circulation to your brain.

That aside, I'm really surprised you're so sympathetic with the home country governments who support drug cartels, gangs, and illegal immigration into the United States. You, MW and stoptheinvaders are worried about being harsh on Mexico??!! Mexico has flooded our country with millions of illegal aliens to run drugs, steal our jobs, rob our welfare system and profit from remittances which Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador have learned how to do as well which is why Mexico gives them 20 day passes to cross their country into our country illegally. Mexico doesn't know? Of course they know, they approve it, they support it, they encourage it, they defend it, they protect it and the whole country and region profits from it.

Take off your red clown nose and get some oxygen to that brain of yours.

You, MW and stoptheinvaders are worried about being harsh on Mexico??!!
    Wrong---here is what I said just yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I am all for Trump taxing remittances to the Central American Countries for funds to build the wall. Many of us thought that he would do that on day 1, but he didn't.

I am all for his cutting off all aid also, should have been done long ago.

Have no idea why you think he would cut off all trade and all aid, when he won't even tax the remittances!
    as far as cutting off trade---one day cutting off trade is a part of Judy's Plan B---the next day you are cheering Trump on for this new and improved NAFTA deal---make up your mind---one or the other, but not both.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

The whole point is to have both, so you leverage one against the other. You want trade with the US? Then stop illegal immigration into our country. It's very simple.

The whole point is to have both, so you leverage one against the other. You want trade with the US? Then stop illegal immigration into our country. It's very simple.
    Can't let you off that easy
    do you want to cut off all trade with Mexico per Judy's Plan B
    or
    do you want to keep cheering Trump's new and improved NAFTA deal?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

I want both. I'm a Trump Supporter, we go for it, all and win. I hope the President hears about my Judy's Plan B and implements it right away. We lose every day on this existing disgusting NAFTA crap, so the sanctions for illegal immigration would end all that loss for US, while curing the illegal immigration into the US from and through Mexico. So, this whole mess with Mexico and Central America could be over by the end of the month. The new US-Mexico Agreement won't even be up for ratification until December 1, so the illegal immigration issue will be fixed long before then. Then work on the other countries, Philippines, India, Korea and China. Ecuador and Vietnam will get the idea before we get to them as will the other countries who have small numbers by comparison to the first 8. These numbers ranking them also include visa overstay numbers so the offshore countries are mostly visa-overstays and would fall into Phase 2.

It's such a great idea, it's very troubling that anyone here at ALIPAC like you or jtdc or for heaven's sake, MW of all people, would be opposed to such a sensible, no-cost, quick solution to this decades old problem that none of your howlings at the moon have solved.

My comments stand.
    And you aren't embarrassed by them?

Economic sanctions impact the citizens of any country we apply them to and in most countries where we apply them, the citizens had absolutely nothing to do to with the issue at hand, yet we punish and starve the entire country.
    Yes, we punish the people of North Korea BECAUSE OF WHAT THEIR LEADER DOES that the people have no control over. Yes, we punish the people of Iran BECAUSE OF WHAT THEIR LEADERS DO that the people of Iran have no control over.

The direct involvement of citizens of these countries in the issue of illegal immigration addressed by the economic sanctions I propose in Judy's Plan B makes them more applicable and more appropriate than any economic sanction we have ever placed on any country for any reason anywhere.
    So when Obama gave Iran billions of dollars on a pallet, we citizens should have stopped him.

So if you want to keep typing your opines in your clown suit wearing your big red clown nose, hey, that's fine with me.
    I have to check to make sure this isn't The Onion that I'm reading.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast