Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    This info was debunked back in June 2011.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp
    World Net Daily has a history of making phony claims about Obama's birth and citizenship. I cancelled my subscription to it a long time ago because I couldn't take it seriously any more.
    Most people no longer accept WND as a reliable source of REAL news.
    They have some great articles, if you don't care if they are true or not.
    LOL!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The SS Number in the World Net Daily article being cited as Obama's is 042-68-4425 and not the 045-26-8722 you are citing from Ancestry.com as belonging to a Jean Ludwig.

W
    That's what makes the NEWS article fake.
    The SS# doesn't belong to to Jean Ludwig, as they claim.
    It's all explained @ http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp
    which appeared back in June.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    This info was debunked back in June 2011.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp
    World Net Daily has a history of making phony claims about Obama's birth and citizenship. I cancelled my subscription to it a long time ago because I couldn't take it seriously any more.
    Most people no longer accept WND as a reliable source of REAL news.
    They have some great articles, if you don't care if they are true or not.
    I do not know what poll or evidence you could offer to substantiate your claim that "most people no longer accept WND as a reliable source" If you have evidence that proves that point, then please present.

Otherwise, please preface such comments with "In my opinion" or "IMHO"

I always care if articles are true or not. We have certainly seen an abundance of false, biased, and misleading ones about illegal immigration and Amnesty coming in here to ALIPAC on a regular basis from sources like the LA Times, Wall St. Journal, Reuters, and the Associated Press!

While I am open minded to the fact that WND may have published inaccurate information before, on numerous occasions I have seen their work presented as the most outstanding and accurate reports on our topic of illegal immigration.

In fact, on many occasions... reports from ALIPAC have gone right up the the chain thanks to WND to appear in major media and talk radio shows across America thanks to their efforts.

WND, Infowars, Drudge Report, and many others have honerably served as essential components of the New Media that has given America a chance to hold back Amnesty for the last seven years.

So in fairness to WND and in honor of their great service to our cause please temper your comments to reflect opinions and please FOCUS ON THIS SPECIFIC ARTICLE AND CLAIMS.

I certainly appreciate diverse views here and challenging of facts, but let's not go making blanket condemnation of a source that is featured prominently here at ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    So much for Snopes.com… another propaganda arm funded by George Soros and the Democratic Party!
    November 12th, 2010 | Author: professor1
    by Skip Barland

Snopes Exposed–George Soros and Leftists Fund it

Mon, 08/16/2010 – 16:10

Snopes receives funding from an undisclosed source. The source is undisclosed because Snopes refuses to disclose that source.

The Democratic Alliance, a funding channel for uber-Leftist (Marxist) Billionaires (George Soros etc.), direct funds to an “Internet Propaganda Armâ€

The SS Number in the World Net Daily article being cited as Obama's is 042-68-4425 and not the 045-26-8722 you are citing from Ancestry.com as belonging to a Jean Ludwig.

W
    JohnDoe2,

Please slow down and take the time to carefully read this new article from WND and Dr. Corsi.

The name Ludwig does not appear in this article we are trying to analyze for accuracy.

Unless I missed the term Ludwig in one of the scans? If so please point out to me exactly where you see the name Ludwig in this new article from WND?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't intend to waste any more of my time with this.
    Feel free to believe or not believe anything you want.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Undaunted, I went to http://phpwhois.org to find out who owns the www.Snopes.com domain. It's registered by David Mikkelson and owned by San Fernando Valley Folklore Society, 7841 Reseda Blvd., #222, Reseda, CA 91335.

This is what i found.I think this is a hoax.

W
    Ok, I have carefully reviewed this World Net Daily article by Dr. Corsi that came out yesterday a third time.

I have also read JohnDoe2's post from Snopes a 2nd time.

I find that the article we are analyzing and the snopes report from June are unrelated for the following reasons.

1. Snopes confirms Obama's ss number as 042-68-4425 in their report.
    2. Snopes does not cite Dr. Corsi or WND as the source of the claim about Jean Ludwig that they analyze.
    3. Snopes points out that Jean Ludwig had a different SS number than Obama which has no relationship to this WND article we are analyzing because WND and Dr. Corsi do not mention or make any claims regarding Jean Ludwig .

Therefore I see no conflict or association between this Snopes report on a different matter from June of 2011 and this current article.

Everyone please review my findings and let me know if we are all in agreement on this?

W

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Undaunted, I went to http://phpwhois.org to find out who owns the www.Snopes.com domain. It's registered by David Mikkelson and owned by San Fernando Valley Folklore Society, 7841 Reseda Blvd., #222, Reseda, CA 91335.

This is what i found.I think this is a hoax.
    Yea, snopes is a hoax, WND is not. (In my opinion)

Banned

W
    Ok, I have carefully reviewed this World Net Daily article by Dr. Corsi that came out yesterday a third time.

I have also read JohnDoe2's post from Snopes a 2nd time.

I find that the article we are analyzing and the snopes report from June are unrelated for the following reasons.

1. Snopes confirms Obama's ss number as 042-68-4425 in their report.
    2. Snopes does not cite Dr. Corsi or WND as the source of the claim about Jean Ludwig that they analyze.
    3. Snopes points out that Jean Ludwig had a different SS number than Obama which has no relationship to this WND article we are analyzing because WND and Dr. Corsi do not mention or make any claims regarding Jean Ludwig .

Therefore I see no conflict or association between this Snopes report on a different matter from June of 2011 and this current article.

Everyone please review my findings and let me know if we are all in agreement on this?

W

I am in agreement with you.

I also want to point out that I read over the WND article several times before posting it. I stand by WND's article on this. They are a reliable source to me, but everyone has a right to their own opinion.

If I had any doubts about the article, I would have never posted it. Looks legit to me.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast