Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take it from a woman, DMAN.........the guy's been hooked and reeled in by a CRACKPOT - NUTCASE.
    I guess so.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Has anyone ever seen someone left at the alter so enthusiastic about a chance to be left hanging again?
    As a proud unrepentant Male Chauvinist Pig, my comments are biased. I honestly think that gal is 3 peaches shy of a cobbler. As for the guy, they live together. He KNOWS what he is getting. If he is willing to enter in a lifetime committment with her . . . the after hours recreational activities must be really something!

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    This is stupid. I'm not sticking up for the deranged woman, but if she didn't mention the word hispanic, would this have even made the news? In a word, NO. If this was a hispanic lady falsely saying she was kidnapped by two white guys, would this have even made the news? Doubtful. You know how the ethnic lobbies and the OBL are always saying don't let the actions of one person put a whole entire race in a bad light? Well gee maybe they should practice what they preach.
    If you were Latin,which I presume you're not,you would have a different light.If you were Latin and born and raised here what would bother you is how a collective effort of demonizing can effect the safety of you and yours.We have every reason to fight the fight we do against illegals but we have to be able to tell the difference in who's who.
    Let's just say you live in Chicago,New York,Boston,etc.Someone Irish or another White ethnic group commits a crime towards a Black person.The Black community will go up in arms over the action of the Irish offender because he is simply thought of as White,while the other Whites,like the Italians,Poles,Germans,etc take the fallout from the incident.Not fair.It's just that simple.
    By the way,the story made the news long before her fantasy account of her spicy kidnapper came into the mix.Never know,if she marries the scarecrow she's engaged to,she may have him speak Spanish when they make love.
    It's a double standard plain and simple. If the situation was reversed, it wouldn't have even made the news. The media put this up to make whites look like idiots and that irritates me. I agree the deranged woman should pay the price, but I'm sick of how the media selectively picks these kinds of stories. Like I said if a hispanic lady had falsely accused two white guys of kidnapping her, you would have never ever heard about it from the mainstream media and that's a fact that I was pointing out.

I'll give you an example. Whatever happened to that Hmong guy that killed six white hunters in Minnesota? Of course you don't know do you because the mainstream elite media doesn't cover that. In fact they buried that the day the shooting occurred. You might have heard something from the local outlets if you are well informed and do your research, but if you were to rely on CNN, FoxNews, ABC, CBS, NBC then forget about it. But runaway white bride falsely accusing a hispanic of kidnapping her? Oh we better blast the airwaves with that big story 24/7. Come on now, do you honestly think that's fair and balanced?

Remember my gripe is with the media, not about defending the idiot woman.
    that Hmong guy just happened to be a member of the Ca. National Guard who wasn't going for their redneck Minn. BS like the other Asian Americans in the US are subject to.He'll probably go to jail because after all,it's Minnesota and he'll be hard pressed to find any help from Sven and Svelga.I'd have shot a group of loudmouth rednecks that were armed and shouting racist slurs at me in a remote area too.Outnumbered and outgunned was he supposed to wait to make it look better?I'd rather make the pre-emptive move when it comes to life and death.
    I've already had to deal with a group of young Nazis in a neighborhood I lived in that was "all White" that delighted in doing things like sneaking up to the window in my 22 month old son's playroom and doing things like screaming at him and once going as far as stabbing a knife through the screen of the window.I got one of my guns and went to find them;although I didn't find them,the terrorizing my kid stopped.And yes I would have shot their sorry butts without thinking twice.
    I know the press and their standards.I know that a ton of urban crime against Whites is by non-Whites and the press ignores this.But because they ignore this doesn't mean we should excuse it.
    I'm not for any racist crap no matter who's the perpetrator or the victim.It's cowardly and ignorant.I'll back anyone who is wrongfully being persecuted.

My last comment on this:

I don't see where any of us(especially me) know enough about either of them. Other than this one occurrence in their life that has been plastered all over the country. I don't know them personally and don't feel I am qualified from only news media crap to sit in judgement of them.

I have better things to do like go walk the dog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hat Hmong guy just happened to be a member of the Ca. National Guard who wasn't going for their redneck Minn. BS like the other Asian Americans in the US are subject to.He'll probably go to jail because after all,it's Minnesota and he'll be hard pressed to find any help from Sven and Svelga.I'd have shot a group of loudmouth rednecks that were armed and shouting racist slurs at me in a remote area too.Outnumbered and outgunned was he supposed to wait to make it look better?I'd rather make the pre-emptive move when it comes to life and death.
    WHAT? Your joking right? So someone shouts a racial slur at you (which is questionable whether that even happened or not in this case) and that justifies killing them in cold blood? Fact is he shot first and while a couple of the victims survived the initial attack, he went back and shot them again while they were on the ground severely wounded. No that's not self defense, that's murder. I don't understand how you can take this guys side on this. He should go to jail, for life without parole at the very least.

I've already had to deal with a group of young Nazis in a neighborhood I lived in that was "all White" that delighted in doing things like sneaking up to the window in my 22 month old son's playroom and doing things like screaming at him and once going as far as stabbing a knife through the screen of the window.I got one of my guns and went to find them;although I didn't find them,the terrorizing my kid stopped.And yes I would have shot their sorry butts without thinking twice.
    Well that's a far cry from what the Hmong guy did.

I know the press and their standards.I know that a ton of urban crime against Whites is by non-Whites and the press ignores this.But because they ignore this doesn't mean we should excuse it.
    Well that's my point. The press goes bonkers everytime a white committs a crime against a minority, but when the situation is reversed, it gets no media coverage. I say where is the equality in that? The left is always talking about fairness and equality and civil rights except when it doesn't suit their agenda.

I'm not for any racist crap no matter who's the perpetrator or the victim.It's cowardly and ignorant.I'll back anyone who is wrongfully being persecuted.
    Like I said before. I don't back this woman at all. She deserves what she gets, but excuse me if I don't jump for joy doing cartwheels while the media blast this 24/7 over the airwaves. The media didn't give one once of coverage to the Hmong murderer. They didn't give one once of coverage for the beheadings in Iraq. They barely give token coverage to the illegal alien invasion and gangs like MS-13. Yet some runaway white bride falsely accuses a hispanic of kidnapping her and that's suppose to be major news? Horse Huey I say.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    My last comment on this:

I don't see where any of us(especially me) know enough about either of them. Other than this one occurrence in their life that has been plastered all over the country. I don't know them personally and don't feel I am qualified from only news media crap to sit in judgement of them.

I have better things to do like go walk the dog.
    Amen Charles.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

DMAN
    Yet some runaway white bride falsely accuses a hispanic of kidnapping her and that's suppose to be major news
    Clarification: they received ALL THE PUBLICITY long before she accused the Hispanic of kidnapping. Truly, that was at the tail end.

IMO, the guy's father is the former Mayor and that could also have a lot to do with the Ga Press pushing this.

Ok, now kids, let's drop the nut-bride and play nice
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT? Your joking right? So someone shouts a racial slur at you (which is questionable whether that even happened or not in this case) and that justifies killing them in cold blood? Fact is he shot first and while a couple of the victims survived the initial attack, he went back and shot them again while they were on the ground severely wounded. No that's not self defense, that's murder. I don't understand how you can take this guys side on this. He should go to jail, for life without parole at the very least.
    No I'm not joking.How stupid could you be to even "allegedly" act questionable towards anyone with a gun in thier hands?Have you ever been where they hunt?It's usually far away from anyone to referee things.Or emergency medical care.This is not- if you do the research the first time there has been a problem like this involving racism against Asians in that area.
    If they weren't going to harm him (just make him feel threatened in an isolated area armed with guns-I personally do not like the gun range for this very reason-I don't know any of the other people there or what their day has been like),then sure he deserves punishment just like anyone else.However if he beat them to the punch they got something they didn't bargain on.You nor I can never know the truth unless you personally know the victims or the offender because all this is media second hand knowledge.
    I've been to other parts of this country and even this state where White racism is far more of a threat than MS13,the Crips,Bloods,etc.

No I'm not joking.How stupid could you be to even "allegedly" act questionable towards anyone with a gun in thier hands?Have you ever been where they hunt?It's usually far away from anyone to referee things.Or emergency medical care.This is not- if you do the research the first time there has been a problem like this involving racism against Asians in that area.
    If they weren't going to harm him (just make him feel threatened in an isolated area armed with guns-I personally do not like the gun range for this very reason-I don't know any of the other people there or what their day has been like),then sure he deserves punishment just like anyone else.However if he beat them to the punch they got something they didn't bargain on.You nor I can never know the truth unless you personally know the victims or the offender because all this is media second hand knowledge.
    I've been to other parts of this country and even this state where White racism is far more of a threat than MS13,the Crips,Bloods,etc.
    This hits close to home for me. My brother and I hunt in that general area. You have no clue what you are talking about. I strongly suggest you apoligize and drop it.

This hits close to home for me. My brother and I hunt in that general area. You have no clue what you are talking about. I strongly suggest you apoligize and drop it.
    And?You know any of these people?Got any proof one way or another?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast