Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roadrunner you are Heeelarious!

that Hmong guy just happened to be a member of the Ca. National Guard who wasn't going for their redneck Minn. BS like the other Asian Americans in the US are subject to.

That's a nice racist remark against the whites in Minnesota, thanks for sharing it.

He'll probably go to jail because after all,it's Minnesota and he'll be hard pressed to find any help from Sven and Svelga.

Another nice racist remark against whites-seems to be a pattern here.

I'd have shot a group of loudmouth rednecks that were armed and shouting racist slurs at me in a remote area too.

And you know that the "rednecks" were shouting racist slurs because you were there the whole time and saw and heard everything, right? And, of course, an Asian in this country could never do anything wrong or criminal, only the "Svens" and "Svelgas" of the United States would do such things.

What a crock.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansFirst
    that Hmong guy just happened to be a member of the Ca. National Guard who wasn't going for their redneck Minn. BS like the other Asian Americans in the US are subject to.

That's a nice racist remark against the whites in Minnesota, thanks for sharing it.

[quote:233t6fl4]He'll probably go to jail because after all,it's Minnesota and he'll be hard pressed to find any help from Sven and Svelga.

I'd have shot a group of loudmouth rednecks that were armed and shouting racist slurs at me in a remote area too.

And you know that the "rednecks" were shouting racist slurs because you were there the whole time and saw and heard everything, right? And, of course, an Asian in this country could never do anything wrong or criminal, only the "Svens" and "Svelgas" of the United States would do such things.

What a crock.[/quote:233t6fl4]

And?Could you understand the whole issue that began the thread?Ever been to the region?Why would redneck disturb someone who's not consistent with their beliefs?And before you get that 'gettin' uppiddy 'bout against Whites thing going' know what you're talking about.Maybe being of White ancestry and appauled by the prevalent racist nature of many Whites in rural America is wrong in your eyes I guess.Thank you for sharing.What's coming next-you gonna try to connect my name with being anti-White?

And?Could you understand the whole issue that began the thread?Ever been to the region?Why would redneck disturb someone who's not consistent with their beliefs?And before you get that 'gettin' uppiddy 'bout against Whites thing going' know what you're talking about.Maybe being of White ancestry and appauled by the prevalent racist nature of many Whites in rural America is wrong in your eyes I guess.Thank you for sharing.What's coming next-you gonna try to connect my name with being anti-White?
    Actually, I've read all that I need to, thanks. I don't care to spend any more time on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves

[quote:jax7etcb]He'll probably go to jail because after all,it's Minnesota and he'll be hard pressed to find any help from Sven and Svelga.

[quote:jax7etcb]I'd have shot a group of loudmouth rednecks that were armed and shouting racist slurs at me in a remote area too.

What a crock.[/quote:jax7etcb]

And?Could you understand the whole issue that began the thread?Ever been to the region?Why would redneck disturb someone who's not consistent with their beliefs?And before you get that 'gettin' uppiddy 'bout against Whites thing going' know what you're talking about.Maybe being of White ancestry and appauled by the prevalent racist nature of many Whites in rural America is wrong in your eyes I guess.Thank you for sharing.What's coming next-you gonna try to connect my name with being anti-White?[/quote:jax7etcb]

Even not knowing me you sit there at your computer and call me a red neck, racist because I don't live in "the big city" . You really need to get your act togther.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hispanic blamed on abduction of runaway bride

Probably figured this time they'd be mad enough to beat him up.Was he hunting with a semi-auto rifle?Why couldn't they flee?Even if 2 of your friends were there that doesn't put you there.We'll see how this pans out eventually.
    I remember this sap. He murdered these hunters 'because he didn't like the way they looked at him, and they were shouting 'racial slurs at him'. How would he know what they were saying? He needed a translator just to find out his name. Well, at least heCLAIMS he doesn't understand english. How convenient of all foreigners to pretend they don't understand english, when they are charged with crimes or have to go to court.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wasn't there...I can't say what happened out there...but it would seem a bit odd...that the asian had returned to 'hunt' after having been asked to leave the property on two previous occasions...it would seem a bit odd...the type of weapon that he had chosen to hunt with...it would seem even more odd that only one of the persons who were dropped in self defense was armed....I would think it MOST strange if someone said to me that this wasn't premeditated murder..that the asian had NO intention of provoking a response from the land owners.

I deal with trespassers at our lake every single week of the year. I do so very carefully....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

[quote:l8l5rrjt]He'll probably go to jail because after all,it's Minnesota and he'll be hard pressed to find any help from Sven and Svelga.

[quote:l8l5rrjt]I'd have shot a group of loudmouth rednecks that were armed and shouting racist slurs at me in a remote area too.

What a crock.
    And?Could you understand the whole issue that began the thread?Ever been to the region?Why would redneck disturb someone who's not consistent with their beliefs?And before you get that 'gettin' uppiddy 'bout against Whites thing going' know what you're talking about.Maybe being of White ancestry and appauled by the prevalent racist nature of many Whites in rural America is wrong in your eyes I guess.Thank you for sharing.What's coming next-you gonna try to connect my name with being anti-White?[/quote:l8l5rrjt]

Even not knowing me you sit there at your computer and call me a red neck, racist because I don't live in "the big city" . You really need to get your act togther.[/quote:l8l5rrjt]

Don't think I really want to know you."Prevalent racist nature in rural America" didn't mention you personally did it?I've been in and lived in rural America and that's how I know it's prevalent.Maybe your idea of racist takes more serious offenses to make your list.
    Maybe a trip to any decent sized city would give you a different perspective or at least let you see an opposing side.
    Just the mob response to something that originally had to do with whether some idiot's (from rural America) irresponsible false charge of kidnapping by a Latin to enhance her twisted fantasy leads me to think that defending any minority is wrong in the eyes of many.

1. Who cares about this soap opera story about a run away bride when 6-10 thousand more illegals will come to America tonight? Why is this inverted story about a crazy American woman running to Mexico more of a story in the MSM than 6-10 thousand moving the other way?

2. I guess if she knew her story was going national she could have claimed an asian guy, black guy, or white guy abducted her to Mexico where the majority of citizens are Latino but I guess that would not make much sense now would it?

3. Rick, you are getting very very close to violating our rules about race baiting. Your stereotyping of rural America is clearly going to agitate people.

The point about the inequity in media reporting in cross racial crimes is correct. I've seen it up close and it is scary.

Before you come back and agitate the forum with this kind of talk, how about doing a little fact checking for us.

Please visit the US Census website and get us the 2000 numberic counts on the racial breakdown in America. I know that it is about 12.5% black, 13% Hispanic and most of the rest are caucasion but get the closest values you can on raw numbers.

Then go visit the FBI website and access the last few years of crime data. They have estimates on cross racial crimes based on perpatrator and victim. Pull those numbers and then do some simple math.

Please show us the per capita probability of black on white and white on black crimes.

Here is the equation # of white perps committing crimes against blacks / (over) total white population and # of black perps committing crimes against black / total black population. They may have data on Hispanics as well. I know the FBI tracks this info for hate crimes.

Show us the math Rick on the per capita probability of a cross racial attack or murder according to the numbers the government provides.

Otherwise, can the race baiting!

CP

If you look you'll see that I know black on white crime far outnumbers vice versa (it's associated with a comment on hate crimes).But if taking a stance on whether or not Latins should be mad at this womans choice to put one in her story is WRONG I guess there is just a very broad biased opinion shared here by so many taking the time to post their outrage at something that outrages others.Nobody's race baiting.Just standing up for my own opinion.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast