Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    WHAT? Your joking right? So someone shouts a racial slur at you (which is questionable whether that even happened or not in this case) and that justifies killing them in cold blood? Fact is he shot first and while a couple of the victims survived the initial attack, he went back and shot them again while they were on the ground severely wounded. No that's not self defense, that's murder. I don't understand how you can take this guys side on this. He should go to jail, for life without parole at the very least.
    No I'm not joking.How stupid could you be to even "allegedly" act questionable towards anyone with a gun in thier hands?Have you ever been where they hunt?It's usually far away from anyone to referee things.Or emergency medical care.This is not- if you do the research the first time there has been a problem like this involving racism against Asians in that area.
    If they weren't going to harm him (just make him feel threatened in an isolated area armed with guns-I personally do not like the gun range for this very reason-I don't know any of the other people there or what their day has been like),then sure he deserves punishment just like anyone else.However if he beat them to the punch they got something they didn't bargain on.You nor I can never know the truth unless you personally know the victims or the offender because all this is media second hand knowledge.
    I've been to other parts of this country and even this state where White racism is far more of a threat than MS13,the Crips,Bloods,etc.
    Whatever dude. I'm not going to say what I really want to say because your not worth the trouble. Later.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah,I can see the mob mentality.I guess even the possibility of another side of a story irks some.

This hits close to home for me. My brother and I hunt in that general area. You have no clue what you are talking about. I strongly suggest you apoligize and drop it.
    And?You know any of these people?Got any proof one way or another?
    This was NOT racism. Chai Soua Vang was trespassing. Vang understood the concept of trespass, he had NO TRESPASSING signs on his own property in Kanabec County MN. In the MN 2004 deer season Vang was seen tresspassing in MN 3 times on the same property in one day. In the 2002 WI deer season, Vang was arrested for tresspassing in Green Lake county, WI where he failed to pay the fine. There is also the 2001 murder in Clark county of a hunter on his private land. A person fitting Vang's description driving a pickup truck the same make, model, color, and year of Vang's was seen in the area at the time of that murder.

Terry Willers had posted the land this MULTIPLE MURDER happened on. It had been posted for years. During the 2003 season Chai Vang was found trespassing on the same land. He was kicked off at that time. In the spring of 2004, Willers added more signs posting the property as private, NO HUNTING without permission. There is no part of the permiter that a sign is not visible. This was done to prevent the possibility of another tresspassing incident.

On 11/21 Vang was spotted on the posted private perperty. He was chased off. 3 hours later Vang was in the tree stand on this same private property. Add it up. Vang was found on private property 3 times in 2 years. The last time, he was cussed at as they told him to leave. If you found the same tresspasser on your property for the 3rd time, you would cuss too.

That is when Vang opened fire. The first person shot was the only one armed. The other 7 were hunted down, unarmed. Some were shot in the back as they ran. 6 murdered, 2 attempted murders. The only reason Vang stopped was he was out of ammo.

And, yes, 2 friends of mine were there.

Probably figured this time they'd be mad enough to beat him up.Was he hunting with a semi-auto rifle?Why couldn't they flee?Even if 2 of your friends were there that doesn't put you there.We'll see how this pans out eventually.

Probably figured this time they'd be mad enough to beat him up.Was he hunting with a semi-auto rifle?Why couldn't they flee?Even if 2 of your friends were there that doesn't put you there.We'll see how this pans out eventually.

7.62 SKS Assault Rifle. Just what every good hunt should use . I just reread all the articles on this and Mr_Magoo's information seems to be correct.
    Because of my job at the time I kept up with this some what.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BFD. I follow true crime as a hobby, and people who commit crimes ALWAYS pick the opposite race of who they really to finger. There was a black serial killer in Atlanta I believe who wrote the authorities identifying himself as a white male--so the FBI immediately knew he was probably black. fake messages are meant to decieve investigators, so this isn't a hard concept to grasp. It has nothing to do with racism. Patsy Ramsey, when she was concocting her fake ransom note, referred to herself as "a small foriegn faction" which immediately aroused suspicion with the feds. Any ransom message that volunteers information that would help the feds capture him or her is almost always bogus.

Black killers and kidnappers blame whites all the time--the press just isn't interested because it doesn't fit the PC paradign.

Please, if I hear one more word about this woman I'm going to slit my throat

PLEASE THis story was hardly worth five minutes after she was found. MSM drives me nuts with the drivel.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Please, if I hear one more word about this woman I'm going to slit my throat

PLEASE THis story was hardly worth five minutes after she was found. MSM drives me nuts with the drivel.

RR
    go get you a cup of green tea(with a little cinnamon), put your feet up and this will go away like a bad night mare(I hope)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ooooooopsss sorry...I must have accidentally jumped threads....

rr
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

7.62 SKS Assault Rifle. Just what every good hunt should use . I just reread all the articles on this and Mr_Magoo's information seems to be correct.
    Because of my job at the time I kept up with this some what.
    definitely can't eat whatever's left of what your hunting with that.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast