Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterStationPrez
    I hate to interupt everyone in mid-gloat, but a sizable percentage of the Hispanics leaving Arizona are in the U.S. legally. They know the dirty secret of 1070: there is no way that the law can be enforced without ethnic profiling.

In order for the law to work, people who might be undocumented (i.e., anyone with brown skin) will be asked for identification any time they are in the vicinity of law enforcement.
    Law enforcement isn't likely to pay much attention to the distinctions, either.
    Where do you get your information that most of the illegals leaving are legal? If they are legal, then why are they leaving? If they have id and can show it, as is required by law of anyone at anytime stopped by law enforcement, then they are not going to be detained.

Maybe if you actually read the bill, 1070, you would know that there is no racial profiling involved. Just asking for identification if stopped for other probable causes.

JUST TO REPEAT, WE ARE ALL REQUIRED TO CARRY IDENTIFICATION AT ALL TIMES. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I AM ASKED TO PRODUCE IDENTIFICATION AND I AM AS WHITE AS WHITE CAN GET.

I hate to interupt everyone in mid-gloat, but a sizable percentage of the Hispanics leaving Arizona are in the U.S. legally. They know the dirty secret of 1070: there is no way that the law can be enforced without ethnic profiling.

In order for the law to work, people who might be undocumented (i.e., anyone with brown skin) will be asked for identification any time they are in the vicinity of law enforcement.

The author of the "news story" committed a very typical blunder -- he made no distinction among citizens, legal residents and undocumented persons. Law enforcement isn't likely to pay much attention to the distinctions, either.
    Your racism is showing. Brown skin does not indicate a possible illegal alien, lack of English or a foreign accent does, along with intense apprehension around law enforcement. Plus not all illegals have brown skin.

The author intentionally didn't distinguish between legal residents and illegal, to drum up support against 1070. You are doing the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In order for the law to work, people who might be undocumented (i.e., anyone with brown skin) will be asked for identification any time they are in the vicinity of law enforcement. Presence at a party at which there is a loud music complaint; an anonymous tip to the police, justified or not; a neighborhood dispute that involves the police: any of these could result in the systematic detainment and processing of American citizens and legal residents.

The author of the "news story" committed a very typical blunder -- he made no distinction among citizens, legal residents and undocumented persons. Law enforcement isn't likely to pay much attention to the distinctions, either.
    There is no "dirty secret" to SB 1070, which by the way is actually HB 2162 which is the bill that was signed into law which means it's no longer a bill, it's a statute.

What is your concern about presence at a party with loud music that results in a complaint to the police or a neighborhood dispute that involves in the police that results in the "systematic detainment and processing of American citizens and legal residents??!!!

For your information, American citizens and legal residents are detained and processed for disturbing the peace and having fights with the neighbors every day. The only thing the AZ immigration law does that police don't do every day is check immigration status if there's reasonable suspicion that the person they've detained and processed isn't who they say they are. Why would Hispanics who are citizens or legal residents leave Arizona over that? Arizona law enforcement verifies immigration status through Border Patrol and ICE and can do so very quickly.

Americans have to prove who they are every day, there's no reason why illegal aliens should be exempt or treated differently. They are not special people with special rights and they are not above the law. At least not any more. There's no reason for an Hispanic who is an American citizen or legal immigrant to have any worries, and if they do, it's because they are associated or related to illegal aliens and are aiding, abetting and harboring them. That gig is up. That party is over. And rightly so.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I hope that other states follow sb1070,since we are already seeing how easily they are self-deporting,free of charge!!which has always been one of arguments to let them stay "too expensive to deport them all" I work at a pharmacy in Ky, and have already seen 8 from AZ in the last couple of days. One was even wearing an "ARIZONA" t-shirt! I had to laugh at that

QUOTE from Judy.........Why would Hispanics who are citizens or legal residents leave Arizona over that?

RASISTAS.......LaRaza..........The RACE.........
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

In order for the law to work, people who might be undocumented (i.e., anyone with brown skin) will be asked for identification any time they are in the vicinity of law enforcement. Presence at a party at which there is a loud music complaint; an anonymous tip to the police, justified or not; a neighborhood dispute that involves the police: any of these could result in the systematic detainment and processing of American citizens and legal residents.

If you'll excuse the pun - your comment holds no water since at least 50% of law enforcement in AZ are HISPANIC themselves!

On top of that, why not ask American truck drivers about all the paperwork and licences they are made to carry with them everywhere they go - it's no less than 13! Do you hear them whining about it?

One thing I think they could have improved on with this bill to put all this phony "racial profiling" BS to bed is to have law enforcement check EVERYONE'S legal status who is involved in a scuffle with the law. Problem solved! If they are here legally, they can't be deported no matter what thier color is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JohnDoe2 wrote:

Arizona's new state motto is

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME, BUT YOU CAN'T STAY HERE.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    unless you consider the Scandinavians but they didn't "stick"
    Bay0Wolf, they think that there were plenty of settlements of Caucasoid people, prior to the Asiatic/Bering migrations, mummies found in South America with red or blonde hair, but that they were sytematically captured and used for sacrifices to Mayan and/or Aztec pagan gods (depictions inside of temples show light skinned, light haired people being used for sacrifices).

Very interesting, and little known archaelogical information (of course, it would blow up all other groups claims to have "been here first"), although highly politically incorrect.

Clovis points, being identical to those found in southern France (crafted by the Solutrean people), which pre-date later points of completely differing craftmanship. Kennewick man......an obvious Caucasoid, but secreted away by the then Clinton admin, with the aid of local "groups" in Washington state (guess it was an unpopular idea that all pointed to a non-caucasion migration prior to theirs).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica
    What is happening to our country? The globalist multinational corporations are filling our political positions with their people that they finance so they can implement global control.
    The United States is increasingly being run for the convenience of multinational corporations. Open Borders, Come And Get It undermines national sovereignty.
    ...Too many U.S. Citizens are wrapped up into winning one for their political party and our nation's survival becomes secondary to PARTY Loyalty again assisted by the 2 Major Political Parties and financed by the Elitist Political Contributors.
    Yes, the globalist multinational corporations are using both the Democrats and Republicans to seize control of the USA by financing politicians in both parties. That is why it is so important to cross over all party lines, and to concentrate on those with the least amount of financing and backing by these globalists, to elect politicians who are the most loyal to the USA. The USA is in serious jeopardy because of our elected politicians who are ruling for the globalists, sending our honorable military into wars that they should not be sent into, squandering USA taxes for special interests and bailouts leaving the citizens bankrupted to pay all that money back.
    I have an answer for stopping the globalist continuing to rape and ruin our nation. The globalist international corporations & banks took huge sums of money from the USA citizens in the bailouts. They should have to pay all these huge taxes they are responsible for placing upon us, not the working classes. The USA is a huge business block very much needed by globalist to make huge sums of profits. The globalist found they could pit state against state in order not to pay any taxes. For instance, if one state charged any taxes, then they threatened to take their jobs to another state that would not charge taxes or would subsidize the business with the peoples taxes so those jobs would be available in that state.
    We must demand the globalist multinational corporations & banks be forced to pay national taxes in order to do any business in the USA in any state and to help pay back those huge taxes they have forced upon the USA working classes to bail them out. The USA is a huge market. The USA is so large and has so many natural resources of its own that we do not need these robber barons. We would be much better off if our loyal citizens opened up small businesses instead. If the globalist refused to pay the national taxes, then good riddance, we are better off without them and should promote our own smaller businesses that are loyal to the USA. We would never have to pay a “too big to failâ€

i have to disagree .. i think the majority are illegal iimmigrants or family who have illegal immigrants with them , remeber transporting will now be considered a crime ...

As to the point of american citizens being stopped , by and large i doubt americans will mind , even hispanic americans ... i think it is our duty as patrotic citizens to "take one for the team " and yes that's going to apply more for hispanic citzens then other racial groups , in order to end this scourage ...

illegal immigration must be stopped , and all of us have a part to play in ending it .

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast