Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

How Far Down the Rabbit Hole?

I know Frosty is against mass legal immigration this isn't what ALIPAC is about. We are for legal immigration, and against illegal immigration but I liked it and posted it. I hope it doesn't offend anyone here. He does have some good points.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty111.htm

HOW FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE?

By Frosty Wooldridge
    December 23, 2005
    NewsWithViews.com

As population rises, carrying capacity drops. What is “carrying capacity?� For a quick rendition, it means, “the amount resources on a given piece of land to allow long term sustainable human, plant and animal life.�

If animals or humans exceed ‘carrying capacity’ of any given land mass, they crash in numbers by various means, i.e., famine, war and disease.

For the 6.4 billion humans in the 21st century, oil resources will define that capacity quotient. Noted Geologist Walter Youngquist said, “This is going to be an interesting decade, for the perfect storm is brewingâ€â€
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

tms--most of us support a Moratorium on Immigration until this mess is straightened out. The opposition to illegal immigration must now include immigration because of the counter-attack which is to legalize all the illegal immigration and claim...problem fixed. No, the problem is greater than that. The problem is the numbers of people entering that we can not support as a nation because we do not have the jobs, the resources, or the desire to support foreign nationals in the United States in this quantity.

This is why almost all of us oppose any guest worker program; any increase in any type of visa; and want this madness ground to an halt on all fronts at all levels.

Thanks for posting this article.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like the avatar, tms!

I agree with Frosty! I just wish I had discovered him sooner.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I would also like a ten year hiatus from all immigration. we are a crowded country now - its too much -!!!

whatever the reason for coming here - the entire world population cannot live in the united states- the west coast is now crowded and more densely populated then the east coast and take into account that many parts of the west ( read cadillac desert) is not livable without irrigation , or is mountainous and you get the picture-

Yep....and they don't have any water either.

Next, they'll want ours.

And our area is already on "rationing" and fighting over "water".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the west coast is now crowded and more densely populated then the east coast
    That is because the east coasters started moving west to get away from the crowds and the people to the south started invading to see what the big attraction is........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And now they are moving out and back east.

Please make it S T O P!

its the great myth that the west is better- and believe me I have seen so many people come to oregon expecting Utopia---it's irrational -
    60 years ago yes- it was better because no one lived here!
    the californians who are everywhere- ( must be pretty bad down south) get all dewy eyed over how much water we have in oregon----aggghh
    It's weird because the property manager from Los angeles- a bad area of it- keeps changing the toilets to energy efficent ones - but then he rents to illegals ---

NOT I, REBECCA!!

"NOTHING COULD BE FINER THAN TO BE IN CAROLINA IN THE MORNING"!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

"NOTHING COULD BE FINER THAN TO BE IN CAROLINA IN THE MORNING"!!!
    Ditto the above. I'm only in the southwest temporarily. If I thought for one second that I was going to spend the rest of my life here I'd go hang myself!
    Welcome to El Paso, Texas: you are 2 feet from hell and 200 miles from water!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast