Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

modelling

The thing about a model is that it represents. That is a matter of perspective.

There is the perspective of the Bank and Fund. And there is the perspective of men and women. Men and women have names and bank assets have legal names. In 1933 albeit legal names have been around a long time, the assets were pledged collateral against the national debt. And since Mexico, Canada and China are all debtor nations, the location of the assets is fairly immaterial from the perspective of the Bank and Fund.

The valuable point is your name. Typically that is your "first" and "middle" names. That is all. Your parents did not name you with the family nomen. That "last" name just came with the family you were born into. Close examination of a law dictionary will reveal that whenever you attach your family's name onto yours you have formed a new name called legal name. The legal name functions colorable like the "money", which is also colorable. The true name does not function well in commerce. But just in case you know this point - look on your driver license. Even if you used your true name it has been encrypted to, "FIRST MIDDLE".

Take a look at debt forgiveness by the Bloodline of Jesus Christ - the Club de Paris (tribe of Yahudah Judah). See? They encrypt the family name: http://www.clubdeparis.org/en

The delegation of Ghana was headed by Hon. Yaw OSAFO-MAAFO, Minister of Finance and Economic Planning. The meeting was chaired by Mrs. Odile RENAUD-BASSO, Deputy Secretary at the Treasury of the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry, Co Chairperson of the Paris Club.
    So if you have a tendency for the truth sign your driver license, "First Middle dba FIRST MIDDLE LAST". ["dba" = doing business as.] In the State of Colorado suitors were doing this and the clerks would get upset. But what does anyone have to say about your signature anyway? So they replaced all the digital signature pads with smaller ones so it is impossible to read, should you try to fit all that in. It would seem the governor or attorney general is actually collecting up these licenses. Even though there are plenty of points left, the officers are stealing them without explanation (other than they are sent to Denver).

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... Decree.rtf
    court of record

But there you have it folks. To be people (not persons) in the eyes of the Bank and Fund you must know your name. From there you can gain control of contractual obligations and you might avoid unwanted offers. That does not mean you have to quit utilizing a legal name like me. Your sense of identity matters a great deal.

This is why from the perspective of government (Treasury) it makes more sense to allow unregulated immigration than to hand these people a wad of paper bills (dollars). What would they do? They would just come here to spend the dollars anyway? [And the counterfeiting of such payoffs (offsets) would be contrary to the already precarious risk management.]

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... rHotel.jpg
    [Shuttling to and fro for $1K/day Arnold Schwartzenegger 'camped' here to learn. "Grooming Governors one Actor at a time" - my pun.
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... arters.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... arters.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... Center.jpg
    link
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... _METRO.jpg
    METRO grooming
    [Understand the building project, which is designed to keep up with jail expansion, was voted down by the "electors" - the persons who think they have control.]

Hi

Ya know, David, to be such an intellectual, you just don't get it. You cannot fathom what we are trying to do.

Is it just that you cannot make the model and don't want to admit it so you are trying to dazzle us with brilliance? It's not working for me and I doubt for any of the other people reading this.

modelling

You will have a difficult time convincing me this is a waste of time. Mine or yours.

Since you brought up 'we' I may generalize. In general you all want to do something about illegal immigrants. When I suggested the police officer who arrested the Mexican for trespassing will be in for a surprise because of the METRO infrastructure, someone urged you all to broadcast the link to the article. That tells me I was clear and some of you understand.

The model is really very simple. You are a resident. That means you are every bit the foreigner as the Mexican man. You just do not see the bars.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Re: modelling

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill

My best guess is that you either do not want to face the truth or maybe you do not wish to read and ponder it.

The model is really very simple. You are a resident. That means you are every bit the foreigner as the Mexican man. You just do not see the bars.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    David, David, David,

I hereby dub thee Mogan David. Because when others here don't blindly follow you like the Pied Piper, you whine . . . and whine . . . and whine.

Earlier in this thread you said I already lost because I defined the parameters of the thread discussion.

Wrong. You lost.

With all the vast intellectual perspective you claim to bring into the discussion, you fail to understand one simple fact. We are limiting our discussion to one thing, Nationals of other Countries violating our Laws as specified in USC Title 8 Chapter 12.

You can either join us within the rhelm of our discussion, or with one click of my mouse, every trace of you will cease to exist here. To be honest, I really don't want to resort to that option. Your monitoring of the Federal Register, and Thomas can be a valuable asset here. Not many here have the time to dedicate to that. To have someone able to warn us of harmful legislation that some congresscritters attempt to sneak through is very valuable.

I know you are familar with the 30 day rule concerning entries in the Federal Register. With time that short, every moment is precious to us. We can't afford to waste each other's time with off topic conversation. I am also sure that you understand that we are limited in our resources, we don't have the assets to tackle every issue that comes down the pipe. That is why focus is so vital in our efforts. To repeat, our focus in on ensuring that U.S. Code Title 8 Chapter 12 is enforced, en toto.

Will you march with us? Or, will we march over you . . .

Mr Magoo wrote
    With all the vast intellectual perspective you claim to bring into the discussion
    Huh? it's called bloviating
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

German nationals - 1917

Forgive me for experimenting. [Note the quote about you all choosing ignorance has been edited out (by me).] That is why I am here; to collect information. Delete it all if you like; I have my information and can draw a fairly accurate conclusion (especially true if you delete all traces of me). I am gauging your effectiveness at whatever endeavor. Not participating in it.

David Brooks is likely intelligent enough to appreciate what I told him. It is likely we will be hearing nothing more about Mexican trespassers. One agent of a foreign principal arresting another style of interloper - rediculous.

For now it is suffice to say that the obvious is not clear to many of the Readers here. It is commonly known as War and Emergency Powers of 1933. The Congressional Record and Federal Reserve Bulletin confirm Franklin D. Roosevelt's inaugural speech where he promises to call on Congress to grant him the powers to fight the Great Depression equivalent to if it were an invasion by a foreign foe. To accomplish the logistics FDR amended the Trading With the Enemy Act of 1917 (regulating domestic German nationals) to read anybody under the jurisdiction of the United States (same verbiage as the 14th Amendment). Colorado had a representative at that March 6, 1933 Governors' Conference (METRO) and that is when the States quit using enacting clauses. Martial Rule calls only for the declaration of "necessity":

From the end of about any bill before any general assembly:

http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics2005a/csl.nsf/billcontainers/C6D3343F14EC755A87256F5D007858C1/$FILE/1014_ren.pdf

14 SECTION 6. Safety clause. The general assembly hereby finds,
    15 determines, and declares that this act is necessary for the immediate
    16 preservation of the public peace, health, and safety. (emphasis mine)
    I remind you that the "law" against trespassing the Mexican was arrested with is not a law or statute at all. There is no subject matter jurisdiction according to the oath of office the policeman swore to uphold. Constitutions support enacting clauses on the face of law. The arrest was malfeasance of office and even misprision of treason.

For you to have the effect of the People in the Preamble to the Constitution(s) you must extract yourselves from the theater of war. That is necessary before you can find the Great Writ - habeas corpus. The policeman acting under executive powers (2" gold fringes) and contrary to his oath was clearly just one criminal pointing his finger at a Mexican on a streetcorner. They will likely just badger the Mexican into pleading guilty or things will fall apart quietly at trial. I have seen reporters like David Brooks lose their jobs for getting into a stance about such things. The district attorney* will have a sit-down with David's boss. If David does not turn over all his notes, (1st Amendment or not) then he is out looking for another job.

Logically you might ask, "Why wont Congress rescind War and Emergency Powers?" The answer is that it has; two or three times. However the debt currency system in place (fiat) has built social security and other things (fractional reserve banking - making money without consideration) into its infrastructure that Public Law 94-412 "An Act to terminate certain authorities with respect to national emergencies still in effect, and to provide for orderly implementation and termination of future national emergencies." ends with exceptions...

Section 502

(a) The provisions of this Act shall not apply to the following provisions of law. the powers and authorities conferred thereby, and actions taken thereunder

(1) Section 5(b) of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended (12 U.S.C. 95a... [emphasis mine - looking at §§95a-b express that Presidential powers are conferred to the Secretary of the (foreign) Treasury. The Secretary a/k/a US Governor for the IMF is not paid by the United States.]
    In my opinion for you to be effective in any endeavor, you will need your identity and the ability to avoid pleading into the status of "foreign national". I mean really, how can you - a trespasser/illegal tenant yourself - expect to prosecute a Mexican for trespassing? The federal register is not for you. It is for me. I have published my habeas corpus:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... ation1.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... ation2.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... ation3.jpg

You cannot be standing on a bunch of colorable fiction and expect to be effective in your refusals for cause. You must be suae potestate esse (lord of the soil), standing upon the true potential of the state - in the position of statesman. Speaking for myself, treat others like you would like to be treated. Release the Mexican with an apology.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* From Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary 1827:

ATTORN. In the feudal law, to turn, or transfer homage and service from one lord to another. This is the act of feudatories, vassals, or tenants upon the alienation of the estate. (bold mine)
    P.S. Mr. Magoo;

With all the vast intellectual perspective you claim to bring into the discussion, you fail to understand one simple fact. We are limiting our discussion to one thing, Nationals of other Countries violating our Laws as specified in USC Title 8 Chapter 12. (emphasis added)
    In the front cover of any USCA Code book you will find a listing of the Titles. Note which ones are positive law (asterisks). I think it safe to say you are talking more non-law with Title 8.

David, I missed out on your dialogues the past couple of days on this forum because I did not receive the reply notices. The model I asked your help with was of for illegal residents or aliens.

If this is not something you can help me with then I shall use the number I have arrived at by a rather simplistic evaluation.

On the other hand, your mention of Martial Law indicated to me that you may have arrived at a number and are concerned with posting it.

It is a substantial number and a shocking number that I believe will be of monumental concern to the American People and our guests and visitors.

The number also reveals that it is widely known throughout various agencies and thus known to those in chage of enforcing the law, despite claims that they do not know which are of course untrue.

Therefore, I am going to revise my request for your help to be simply your best guess within a range of accuracy of 10,000,000 plus or minus.

Would you please provide us with your opinion of that range of illegal aliens and illegal resident presently within the borders of the United States mainland?

It is important and it is urgent.

Judy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

obfuscation or edification?

Being careful to understand the application of martial rule. I would estimate that we begin with the foreign nationals and add the same from other lands after.

Last I heard there are some 270 million citizens of the United States. They are currently being treated the same by regulation and licensing as the Germans on this soil during WWI. By model, I presumed you meant for me to attempt defining a system for you. Like a refrigerator for instance. It gets cold inside but equally hot on the back. Then maybe you want to consider the electrical and frictional heat underneath too. Maybe not. Maybe you are just concerned with how fresh the food stays (the internal temperature). Or maybe you want fresh food but are concerned with the air conditioning costs during the summer. Systems are modelled.

With respect to your sense of urgency. I am showing you all how to be effective through refusal for cause out of the mouth of a sovereign. That is the man or woman, not the person. If you cannot get a foundation under you, you have no stance (standing in judicio).

Regards,

David Merrill.

David, I believe there are 290,000,000 as of about 15 months ago. I'll check the source and try to post it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761 ... _(Overview).html

US Population: Approximately 293,000,000 (Encarta - MSN)

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast