Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

yes

I adore your persistence.

I call that Rules of Evidence.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

David, I've enjoyed reading your posts and the thoughts you share. One thing despite our best efforts that we have not been able to identify as yet is the approximate number of illegal residents in the United States. I have seen published reports from Pew Hispanic Center which common and published information show are very understated. I was wondering if you have a source or sources that could address this estimate in some fashion. Based upon published reports of tax returns filed by illegal residents there are 7,200,000 HOUSEHOLDS of illegals, known to be illegal residents of the United States who have opted to file tax returns under a special id number drawn from a law passed in 1996 during the Clinton Administration.

7,200,000 HOUSEHOLDS would represent what number of people? If we use 4 as a typical household, then would this not be approximately 29,000,000 accounted for from this one single sournce--the US Government? A tax return is filed with the IRS who then distributes to social security administration, medicare and medicaid. Those who file a federal return one may assume file the state return such that IRS, SS, Medicare, Medicaid and State Government Departsment of Revenue would at least be able to account for or document at least this number of illegal residents in the US.

There are the others who do not pay taxes; work jobs for cash; don't have a job yet; are running drugs; are in gangs; or in prison or detention somewhere.

What type of Statistical Model could we develop to arrive at an accurate or logical estimate of: the number of illegal residents in the United States?

I believe this is important number to understand the impact on American Citizens who have been displaced and thus legally and civilly damaged by illegal immigration activity.

Thanks for your help.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

definition

Establish what a resident is.

RESIDE; ... The peculiar use of this word is to be noticed. When applied to the particular natives of a state..." 1827 Websters' Encyclopedic Encyclopedia.

... We do not say generally that Englishmen reside in England...
    So we have to consider this in the 13th and 14th Amendments.

And we have to consider the original de jure 13th Amendment 1819-1861; against Titles of Nobility too.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David, I use the word resident to stand for alien--an individual adult or child physically within the United States for any reason without papers to be here. This would include expired visa holders and expired green cards or any other expired government document.

The term would exclude tourists.

It would include all others except American Citizens.

Thanks,

Judy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

person?

Rare.

You understand the term.

Re: as I said

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    When that investment comes due under claim, then the lifestyle must be shared a bit. If you seriously look at yesterday's Federal Reserve Board article then you should be able to discern that for every four things America gets from the world, America is only giving three. There you have it in a nutshell why these foreigners have a legitimate claim to this soil.
    So do you really wonder why the federal government is only giving lip service to stop illegal immigration? They are just appeasing squalkers. That's all.
    David,
    I believe you. I know it's all done to keep us quiet. Now what do you suggest we do?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello

What type of Statistical Model could we develop to arrive at an accurate or logical estimate of: the number of illegal residents in the United States?

I believe this is important number to understand the impact on American Citizens who have been displaced and thus legally and civilly damaged by illegal immigration activity.
    David,
    I can't wait to see your Statistical Model. I hope you decide to develop one. You are an endless source of information for which I am very thankful.
    Respectfully,
    good12me

I believe it too. I also believe we can sit around and make charts, try to give our best esitmate, and whine about it until the cows come home or we can get up and do something to try to stop it. I'm for the active path, myself.

Some of us are doing that by writing literally hundreds of letters every month, teaching others that the problem exists, and some even risk their own hides to sit on the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe it too. I also believe we can sit around and make charts, try to give our best esitmate, and whine about it until the cows come home or we can get up and do something to try to stop it. I'm for the active path, myself.

Some of us are doing that by writing literally hundreds of letters every month, teaching others that the problem exists, and some even risk their own hides to sit on the border.
    Even so, if David can make the Model while we work on the other equally as important tasks, that would be GREAT!

One more great tool for the task of proving our position would be helpful. Would you agree to that?

What's that old saying about "a bigger hammer"?

helpful model

Thank you. I am redacting your interest to requesting a model.

Rather than, "What do you suggest we do?" I am a scientist. So I am not here to toot my own horn. I am here for information. Intelligence. There is the supercomputer right there between two ears out there on the other side of your keyboard I/O (Input/Output).

To be worth my while, to repay you all, my objective was problem definition. Any engineer knows that is 90% of the solution - to properly define the problem. Now you want a model of "illegal immigrant". That is an interesting problem because I am so new here and really do not know who I am talking to. My last post it would seem, was realizing that somebody understood that resident means foreigner, or stranger.

For instance I do not know how welcome the Bible is for forming the model. So I will leave that alone. Except that there is an underlying format called natural law. And the Laws of Moses (Exodus 20-24:7) were delivered to the Israelites for the sole purpose of keeping them alive after they had severely displeased the God of Israel with the Golden Calf imagery.

A Jewish rabbi in the footsteps of Gamaliel (Doctor of the Law in Jesus' time) says it well in answering the Republic of Texas' plea for recognition before the Sanhedrin in 1997. http://www.samliquidation.com/qabalah-c.htm (and search out "Texas" by Ctrl-F). Something to the effect that the Code of Hammurabi survives and the king (1875 BC) thrived because his code of conduct was based in the natural law. Let us call it the Golden Rule for mutual understanding. "Treat others like you would like to be treated."

The Avalon Project : Code of Hammurabi
    1996 The Avalon Project.
    http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/medieval/hamframe.htm

It is often assumed that the code developed by Hammurabi (more properly: Hammurapi), some how developed from his enlightened insight into history and society. Yet, that assumption is baseless even on a logical level, let alone in the light of our evidence. Hammurabi was a leader of Kings in his area. He was the King of Sumer, but, behind him were others.

[quote:l9d6bm2d] ["] There is no King who is all powerful on his own; ten or fifteen Kings may march behind Hammurabi, the Babylonian. The same as Rim-Sin of Larsa. Similarly after Ibapiel of Eshunna. The same is with Amutpiel of Qatanum. Perhaps twenty Kings march behind Yarim of Yamhad.["] (a letter found in Mari written to its King, Zimri-lin. (Speiser, World History of the Jewish People, vol. 1 pg. 211.))
    It is often believed that the empire of the Assyrians was so powerful and influential that this code was developed and forced upon the nations of the area. We now know that the power of an empire lies in the use of existing norms and institutions to win over the hearts and minds of its people. No ancient King had to extend himself so far as to create a new system. They utilized the common thread of human origin and its ideas to mold their society. They used the idea of disobedience to those laws as indications of Divine disobedience which must be punished, be it individually or collectively. It was this collective body of law and custom that bound - even served as a model for newer nations.[/quote:l9d6bm2d]

And that brings us to an innovative experiment in Constitutional Republics - the Act of 1789:

"...the United States, ... within their respective districts, as well as upon the high seas; (a) saving to suitors, in all cases, the right of a common law remedy, where the common law is competent to give it; and shall also have exclusive original cognizance of all seizures on land,..." The First Judiciary Act; September 24, 1789; Chapter 20, page 77. The Constitution of the United States of America, Revised and Annotated - Analysis and Interpretation - 1982; Article III, §2, Cl. 1 Diversity of Citizenship, U.S. Government Printing Office document 99-16, p. 741.
    Are you a Son? Or are you the Stranger (Exodus 15:1-3; 23:20)? Do not follow his footsteps. I hear he is still in Leavenworth but in this snippet Montana Freeman Leroy Michael SCHWEITZER is talking about Refusal for Cause [I was in the audience, requesting Leroy repeat the third method of avoidance (writ of removal). 4:00 minute mark on the snippet.]:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... _bills.wmv

Refusal for Cause (in the federal register):

http://www.occ.treas.gov/fr/fedregister/69fr50293.pdf
    final rule
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... le_R4C.jpg
    Refusal for cause in the federal register
    http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/js1894.htm
    Departure of John D. Hawke, Jr Comptroller of the Currency

That is the methodology for lodging your complaint about "illegal" immigrants in this constitutional republic. Grace is granted (30 days) for you to stop actions of government as the People, the creator of government. There is a facsimile (pardon the pun) in the North Carolina legislature. That is why I persisted in gathering testimony from Mr. Magoo. I am not in North Carolina. I am not a party in interest.

The "model" I form will upset you. It has to do with your identity. How to be the Son instead of the Stranger. The heir apparent. Every time you endorse a check (colorable money) with "your" legal name you declare yourself in endorsement of usury (national debt) and lose your power in this world.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Admin; please activate global time-stamp for the last edit on these Posts. That way if testimony is altered by editing, the Reader can discern for themselves when and deduce why.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast