Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DAVID
    Logically you would want to ask yourselves how in the world a bill to treat illegal aliens on the public dole would ever be written? And why would it not be immediately trashed and the author expelled for being contrary to law?
    This is exactly what I've been pondering for quite some time. Can/will you please explain it in layman's terms? There is NO logic or common sense with these actions and I'm a simple, common sense gal. None of this computes in my brain.

Thanx for any help you can offer in understanding the finer points concerning these situations!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lifestyle

Why is that such a hard thing to do?
    It is logistically impossible and dishonest.

Consider the civilians patrolling a couple miles of Arizona borderline now. As soon as one Mexican pulls a gun, that is over. There is a project to just get pulled in custody by these folks and then sue in civil court waiver of tort. That is wise. It might alleviate some violence.

It feels like you are continuing to ignore the infrastructure that I have been pointing out. You can disqualify it if you like - even ignore it like you seem to be doing. But if you think America can just take four things and only give three things back, then you should not point at the immigrants who want in on the collections claims like they are the freeloaders.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs ... efault.htm

Regards,

David Merrill.

layman's terms

This is exactly what I've been pondering for quite some time. Can/will you please explain it in layman's terms? There is NO logic or common sense with these actions and I'm a simple, common sense gal. None of this computes in my brain.
    It is conditioning that is the obstacle. There are some folks called 'suitors' - courts of competent jurisdiction according to the First Judiciary Act of 1789 who consider me a genius. I got a 4.0 GPA in college studying electronics so there may be something to it. But I just do not feel like a genius. Only that I am aware I think in a different mathematical system* than most people.

I am trying to explain about a different model. A more accurate model of society that began primarily with the Banker's Holiday of 1933. The New Deal.

You already have the pieces. "They" were sure you went to civics class and learned American History. You were notified but we all had other things on our minds in high school.

In my mind at least, I am already honoring your request. There are four or five pieces to fit into the mosaic and they have been covered. So try reading all my Posts since yesterday morning when I came here about the Mexican man's arrest article by David Brooks. Try to integrate them together.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... tagram.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... ixture.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... nippet.wmv

P.S. Also be aware that there is something wrong with the bill we are discussing. I hope Admin will properly link a reliable source for authentication.

But if you think America can just take four things and only give three things back, then you should not point at the immigrants who want in on the collections claims like they are the freeloaders.
    David,
    Then what are they?

I have read your linked document twice now. It is long and it is boring and it doesn't spell out for me where the illegal immigrants fall into the equation you keep posting.

You are obviously way over my head with this whole economic business. I understand enough of economics to know the deficit means we spend more than we earn and/or we are in debt because others loaned us money. That same principal applies to an individual. So?

To me, to stop spending so much would be a plus right off the bat. To expell the illegals or at least stop footing their bills sounds like a good way to stop wasting so much money. I have to draw the line at letting people die in the streets under our noses by ignoring them and that is why I say deport them and let their own government, the government that encouraged them to come here, deal with them or them deal with their own government--not sponge off mine.

So you can imply that I am a stupid idiot or that I am ignoring your point all you want to but if we make the solutions so difficult for people to understand that it is impossible to take action, then the entire purpose is defeated. I don't feel like I know everything there is to know nor do I consider myself to be stupid. But your logic eludes me, no matter how many times you re-iterate it.

I'm with Mr. McGoo on this--let's keep the illegal immigration problem in focus before we expand it to some higher plain like economics or NWO or whatever you are driving at.

David said:
    I got a 4.0 GPA in college studying electronics so there may be something to it. But I just do not feel like a genius. Only that I am aware I think in a different mathematical system* than most people.
    Well, that explains to me why you can't communicate with normal people and why you can't see that we are all on a different page.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article has been placed upon the ALIPAC homepage. Im sending it to our allies.

I know many of you want this news circulated so please post and forward with links to the homepage article. If you drive enough traffic through it, it will rise high on the search engines.

http://www.alipac.us/article361.html

W

Seems to me like those forged documents alone would make the crime more than a misdemeanor.

Anyone who sponsors a foreign national into the country to work is responsible for that person until the status of that person changes. Assuming that the person gains legal citizenship.

Therefore, those companies that are soliciting employees from Mexico...are responsible for them when they get here.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Think of the 2 things that dominate our headlines:the war on terrorism and a wide open border.Enough said.

Re: layman's terms

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    P.S. Also be aware that there is something wrong with the bill we are discussing. I hope Admin will properly link a reliable source for authentication.
    The only error is you. The bill we are discussing is currently active in North Carolina. The question at issue is granting in-state tuition rates for illegals. This is a state issue. Not Federal. Not International Bankers, the IMF, UN, or whatever conspiracy you are dogging.

Therefore, those companies that are soliciting employees from Mexico...are responsible for them when they get here.
    Are they? I wasn't aware of that. I have been pushing and pushing that very issue for over a year now. If there is a law, that is one more they don't enforce. Jeepers!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast