Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    Terry, thank you for sharing your story with us. All of us here feel your pain and anger!
    Please contact Lou Dobbs with this story. Mistreating a law-abiding employer while the illegal invaders are ignored, and the law-breaking homeowner stands by and smirks. This story needs to go NATIONAL.
    Makes the BLOOD BOIL, doesn't it?
    You might get help with your legal fees when other Patriots across the country hear your story.
    Let us know if you plan another protest. You might get help there, too!
    I wrote Lou Dobbs a couple of weeks ago, an associate of his emailed me back wanting some information. I expect that sooner or later I will get a call, maybe for his broken borders townhall meetings. I look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Get lots of pictures, if you can.
    This time around I will have someone with my digital camera and another with my video camera. I also plan on emailing every TV and radio station and newspaper in the state about 3 hours before the protest starts. I should get some local coverage then.
    Amazingly enough, the way people here in Columbia found out about my case was through a you tube video. lol. I cannot get any local coverage at all. The newspaper here did an article back in June on the lady that admitted to employing 22 illegals. It was an article glorifying the illegals and how they are here doing jobs Americans don't do. I contacted the reporter that wrote that article (Dawn Hinshaw, State newspaper) reminded her of the article she wrote and requested that she interview me to give an opposite perspective. She said she would talk to her editor and get back to me. That was on July 20. Enough said.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC " LoneProtester" glad to have you join us!!

Well I feel like the "Mad Hatter" I am so outraged at this kind of thing happening to the citizens in this country it makes my blood boil.

A congressman told Lou Dobbs today the public had better stay on congress by calling, ect. and forcing them to close our boders and enforce our existing laws, and I must agree, I think we are not being loud enough, we need to get everyone worked up and hounding them again to make them do what the voters want.

We can do this just as we did with the amnesty bill, but we need to get everyone including talk radio, forcing new media to cover this, remember the sqeeky wheel gets the oil and we have become to passive and this issue has quieted down way to much since the amnesty bill!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC " LoneProtester" glad to have you join us!!

Well I feel like the "Mad Hatter" I am so outraged at this kind of thing happening to the citizens in this country it makes my blood boil.

A congressman told Lou Dobbs today the public had better stay on congress by calling, ect. and forcing them to close our boders and enforce our existing laws, and I must agree, I think we are not being loud enough, we need to get everyone worked up and hounding them again to make them do what the voters want.

We can do this just as we did with the amnesty bill, but we need to get everyone including talk radio, forcing new media to cover this, remember the sqeeky wheel gets the oil and we have become to passive and this issue has quieted down way to much since the amnesty bill!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    I think we need to change our tactics, mass calling and emailing our congressmen will work, but when you face the facts, how many amnesty bills have come up since last year? Three? And they are already talking about another. Like it or not, if this keeps up some kind of amnesty bill is going to get passed. We need to do something radical, like figuring out some way to force all of our law enforcement agencies to enforce the law.
    If we do that then after a while the problem will go away and then we won't have to worry about an amnesty bill every month. I do know that I have given up on the political system to solve the problem in the interest of American citizens. To people like Lindsey Graham I am a second class citizen, a racist and a bigot that he needs when it comes reelection time.

To all interested ALIPAC members I am going to be interviewed tomorrow morning by Bill Tucker for the Lou Dobbs program about my case. Terry Funderburk

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    To all interested ALIPAC members I am going to be interviewed tomorrow morning by Bill Tucker for the Lou Dobbs program about my case. Terry Funderburk

Good luck! Always there for Lou's show whenever possible.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Thats wonderful , be sure you keep us informed, can't wait to hear!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good luck with Lou Dobbs Show.

I think you should call your congressional Representative,ask to speak to him or to call you back.I think your Rep. might do that as some are concerned about this.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

lone protester

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Good luck with Lou Dobbs Show.

I think you should call your congressional Representative,ask to speak to him or to call you back.I think your Rep. might do that as some are concerned about this.
    I have completely given up on the politicians, the only solution they ever have is to try for amnesty programs for people that broke our laws and continue breaking them. They always say it is impossible to deport all of them. How in the hell would they know since they have never tried it?
    So I have come to believe that it is the American people that have to solve this problem. The politicians are hopeless. So if the people get into
    the streets and demand that their law enforcement agencies simple do the job they swore to then the problem will be taken care of.
    Damn the federal government, they have made me into a second class citizen, giving certain people (ones with more money than me) and the illegal aliens more rights than me in my own country. If you don't believe me then read my story again.

Terry I did read all your post and I do understand your frustration and anger.
    The reason I mentioned your Rep. is because of a story posted here a few days ago about Rep Nathan Deal and he is against illegal immigration.

Since they are home for a few weeks I was hopeful he might be able to help you if you bugged him enough ....but I understand your reluctance to even phone him.......
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast