Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    I just watched Terry's interview on Lou Dobbs. It was powerful and really brought home the injury that is being done to America's small businesses. We owe a debt of gratitude to Terry for sacrificing himself to expose this damnable inequity. The interview was well done and Terry was extremely effective. He came across as America's next door neighbor and very sincere. I watch Lou Dobbs regularly and I don't think I've ever seen the illegal immigration issue attacked from this perspective before. I hope other shows will pick it up.
    Couldn't have said it better!
    Good job Terry and sincere luck to you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great job Terry. Thanks
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Illegal Immigration

Terry:
    I admire you for taking a stand on this issue and I wish you all the luck in the world. That is what's wrong with this country anymore people will not get up off there butts to take a stand on anything. We all better wake up because if we don't this will no longer be our country.
    I live up here in Columbus Ohio and believe me we have the same problems. I don't mind if people want to come to this country to have a better life, but if they do, I expect them to do it legal and to learn to speak english.
    Terry keep us posted and I will get the word out as best as I can. Good luck.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, "Fedup44" thank you for joining us in supporting the people who are willing to stand up and speak out. Its important to let them know how we are here and backing them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Terry,

I missed the show (I'm hoping I'll see it on YouTube), but I just wanted to thank you...from the bottom of my heart...for standing up for your rights and for taking a stand. You're giving millions of displaced Americans a voice.

And you have millions of Americans standing behind you.

americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

My interview on Lou Dobbs will be rebraodcast tonight at 4 am eastern standard time

We have a great opportunity here to put a face on our cause. There has been a Herculean effort from the other side to paint this as a victimless crime. Terry's interview on Lou Dobbs put that notion to rest. If we could get more people to come forward with personal stories of how illegal immigration has adversely impacted their lives perhaps we could help get them some exposure.

For those who didn't see Terry's interview, they coupled it with another businessman who was a cabinet maker. He said because of the health care he provided for employees his competitors could underbid him by 29% straight out of the gate. He, like Terry, had some decisions to make about whether he could continue his business.

For everyone interested this is Terry Funderburk's CNN interview.

www.dobrinkman.net/terry/terry_cnn.wmv

The interview was great!!!

These are stories that never get told, we are so inundated with 'poor illegal immigrant' stories.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lone protester

Last night, on one of the blogspots that carries my story, a person said that he knew for a fact that I was a liar, that he personally knew the homeowner involved and that I was not telling the truth. He even presented 2 pictures,one of which he claimed was the homeowners roof and one of which he said was of my work. Go to the website and find out who it was that turned out to be the liar. lone protester

http://thevoice.name/?p=2738#comment-4023

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast