Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Terry I did read all your post and I do understand your frustration and anger.
    The reason I mentioned your Rep. is because of a story posted here a few days ago about Rep Nathan Deal and he is against illegal immigration.

Since they are home for a few weeks I was hopeful he might be able to help you if you bugged him enough ....but I understand your reluctance to even phone him.......
    I appreciate your concern but it is the politicians that have corrupted the process. The only solution they can offer is to amnesty every illegal alien who broke our laws. In South Carolina we have, unofficially, 500,000 illegal aliens. Where were the politicians and cops when they were flooding into our state?

I scan the newspaper every day and never have I ever seen even one article where they bust a safe house or one illegal for being here illegally.
    And what about our housing laws? Single family homes are for single families. Never have I read about one landlord being arrested for violating that law. Why not? More than likely it is because of the politicians once again
    And look at the businesses employing them, not once in the last eight years have I ever read about one (even one) employer getting arrested and jailed for hiring illegal aliens. But I sure got arrested for protesting the hiring of them. And spent 22 hours in jail for exercising my constitutional right in that respect.

My interview with Bill Tucker from LOU DOBBS show in CNN will be on air tonight 6-7pm ET.....

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    My interview with Bill Tucker from LOU DOBBS show in CNN will be on air tonight 6-7pm ET.....
    Welcome to ALIPAC and congratulations on getting your story out there. That being said, while I am angry about what happened to you, I have to admit I was in stitches picturing you handcuffed and yelling in defiance. I'm sure the frustration of the keystone cops was comedic gold.

God bless and keep up the good fight!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Can't wait, will be there to see it!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Terry I did read all your post and I do understand your frustration and anger.
    The reason I mentioned your Rep. is because of a story posted here a few days ago about Rep Nathan Deal and he is against illegal immigration.

Since they are home for a few weeks I was hopeful he might be able to help you if you bugged him enough ....but I understand your reluctance to even phone him.......
    I appreciate your concern but it is the politicians that have corrupted the process. The only solution they can offer is to amnesty every illegal alien who broke our laws. In South Carolina we have, unofficially, 500,000 illegal aliens. Where were the politicians and cops when they were flooding into our state?

I scan the newspaper every day and never have I ever seen even one article where they bust a safe house or one illegal for being here illegally.
    And what about our housing laws? Single family homes are for single families. Never have I read about one landlord being arrested for violating that law. Why not? More than likely it is because of the politicians once again
    And look at the businesses employing them, not once in the last eight years have I ever read about one (even one) employer getting arrested and jailed for hiring illegal aliens. But I sure got arrested for protesting the hiring of them. And spent 22 hours in jail for exercising my constitutional right in that respect.
    Hello Loneprotestor,

I read you story and cried - I can't believe we have come to this and WOW! Lou Dobbs. I hope someone youtubes it for us - I don't have a TV.

WE are old fogeys and will make it one way or another for the few years we have left. I do have young adult children and grandchildren. I see them struggle daily to try to get their new business of the ground, pay for healthcare, food, all the taxes and licenses we have to pay that illegals don't.

As far as politicians, I am absolutely of the same mind you are. Being from Texas, I have seen our politicians pander to, protect and undermine American families to keep these people here. Then they get in front of a camera and pretend they care - while working all the time to continue the problem.

Texas politicians have been aware of this disaster for 30 years, don't let them pretend it is of recent vintage.

No politicians, that I have heard, certainly no promininent one has mentioned drying up the jobs and prosecuting the employers. They go after those that employ 1 - 5 - 20 - even and ignore those that employ thousands.

I have heard none mention the fact that illegals are starting business daily with no licenses, safety checks, taxation, etc. None of the hoops Americans must jump through before we even consider a business. Never have I heard them mention the shoddy work these people do and what it is costing Americans.

Our money is the answer and I do wish we could get together to use it before it's too late.

Good luck and you aren't alone ---
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, if someone can put this on youtube under a new thread that would be appreciated. I don't watch television (or should I say refuse to) but would like to see this interview.

p.s. I can imagine the shoddy workmanship that many illegals do compared to licensed, legit & trained U.S. citizen contractors. I guess this would be something important to consider if I ever buy a new house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good luck, get the word out. We'll all be watching.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

GREAT! I watch Lou Dobbs each night, so I won't miss it.

Also -

FYI - your story is posted on http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com under the doghouse link. I just saw it there this morning.

What about the name and address of the man who owns the house? It's amazing what putting info on the net can do LOL

I just watched Terry's interview on Lou Dobbs. It was powerful and really brought home the injury that is being done to America's small businesses. We owe a debt of gratitude to Terry for sacrificing himself to expose this damnable inequity. The interview was well done and Terry was extremely effective. He came across as America's next door neighbor and very sincere. I watch Lou Dobbs regularly and I don't think I've ever seen the illegal immigration issue attacked from this perspective before. I hope other shows will pick it up.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast