Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    put out the information regarding the sinister plans of the Mexican government via the Mexican Consulates in the United States via every single paper in Idaho......and include contact information for the Governor and local rep's and Senators. They need to hear from the good citizens of Idaho for whom they work and who pay their salaries. It matters not what illegal aliens from Mexico want in Idaho to benefit them. Let's make sure the elected officials get that straight right now.
    Thanks for the great advice "Legalatina"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If anyone can think of anybody to send this letter to please use this letter and get the word out far and wide....
    Michelle,

Can you help our state of Idaho? I'm pretty sure Idaho's Senator Crapo has had much to do with the Mexican Consulate, too. It was apparently hatched in 2003. Here is a press release from then on Crapo's website: http://crapo.senate.gov/media/newsrelea ... id=232400& He also went to Mexico in November with 'Dirty Harry' Reid. http://mexidata.info/id1638.html

This is the first confirmation Idahoans have had that a Mexican Consulate was planned for our state. Not only have we been kept in the total dark, but it looks as though we will have no say in the matter, even though it is our citizens who will suffer the consequences of crime, drugs, gangs, taxpayer entitlements, etc.

This is dirty pool and we need to try to stop the Consulate! I don't think it is too late, but we need help getting the news out to people. And, those who have been complicit and those who have been hiding the deal must be held accountable.

Thanks,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Good letter, SOSAD, and good advice, Ex_OC. Sorry I wasn't able to stick with you much this morning. Am really busy, but will help you guys tackle this in the morning. I will personally call our 3 local news channels and try to get them to report all this.
    Thank you, Tiny!! Tomorrow is Monday, the news people should be back at work. Hopefully we can stir up their "interest in the news."

Great letter, SoSAd!! As usual!

I am currently writing to the author of the Idaho Press-Tribune, Mike Butts, regarding his article on the Mexican consulate. Just came here to come up for air. Hehehhe. Will post it as soon as I'm done. In short, I am asking him to do more investigation of those "10,000 signatures."

Oh, I will post that email now. I am doing a 2-part email. I'm done with the first part, so I can post it now. Still working on the second one.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR IDAHO!!!

My email to Mike Butts of the IPT (Idaho Press-Tribune):

Hi Mike,

I'm writing you in regard to your article in the IPT, 2-23-08, "Mexcian consulate may open in Boise."

First of all, I am dismayed! Why again do we need a Mexican consulate in Boise? Are there that many Mexicans in Idaho? If there are, what percentage is illegal?

Secondly, Mexicans don't need to travel to Salt Lake City to get a Mexican passport. That can be done via mail. DUH.

Thirdly, I am suspicious of this 10,000 signatures. This is the crux of my email.

My questions are:
    • 1) Who commissioned this petition?
      2) WHY was this petition commissioned? I have never heard of petitions for the purpose of establishing a consulate -- any consulate.
      3) Do we get to vote on this? As far as I know, signature-gathering is for the purpose of bringing a measure to the ballot for a popular vote. So do we Idahoans get to vote on this? There are over 2 million people in Idaho. Let's say just 40% of those are registered voters. That's 800,000 voters. 10,000 signatures (IF LEGIT) is a drop in the bucket, don't you think?
      4) Are these 10,000 signatures going to be verified? By whom? Petition signatures are usually verified by the clerk of voters. This is what is so suspicious to me. Anybody and their brother could have signed that petition. Cousins visiting from other states at that time could have signed it. Can anybody sign the petition or just Idahoans? If just Idahoans, do they have to be citizens of the US or could illegal aliens sign the petition too? We need some independent authority TO VERIFY THOSE 10,000 SIGNATURES!
      5) Last, does this petition matter? Does it have any legal standing? Is Idaho suppose to just say Yes just because of this petition?

Mike, I would like to see you report on this side of the story. Investigate it some more. Use my questions above as guidelines. Blow this story open! Are we suppose to be intimidated by 10,000 signatures? Who are these signatures? Are they legal? We've seen so many news stories of Mexicans having 3-5 aliases. Did they sign 3-5 times? The inquiring minds would like to know.

Illegal immigration is so huge nowadays, this story can be huge. I am counting on you to investigate this further ASAP, BEFORE THE CONSULATE OPENS.

I am not against legal immigration; I am against illegal immigration. It makes sense that if there is a Mexican consulate here, then more Mexicans will come to Idaho, and we know that since the US govt only issues so many visas, they have got to be illegal. And the presence of a huge number of illegals is a whole different ball of wax. Witness California -- broke to the tune of $16 BILLION for this fiscal year.

Idaho needs to make it unfriendly for Mexican illegals to come here (not to mention all the other "OTM" - Other Than Mexican - illegals). Opening a Mexican consulate just defeats that purpose. Let the Mexicans in Idaho mail in their passport applications -- problem solved! No big deal.

I am going to write you another email regarding this matter. I got the info from news articles on the Net. I will provide you the links. You can verify them. I have discussed this with a state senator and also emailed it to Sen. Crapo's office. YOU WILL WANT TO READ THIS.

(My name)
    (My city)
    (my phone number)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    If anyone can think of anybody to send this letter to please use this letter and get the word out far and wide....
    Michelle,

Can you help our state of Idaho? I'm pretty sure Idaho's Senator Crapo has had much to do with the Mexican Consulate, too. It was apparently hatched in 2003. Here is a press release from then on Crapo's website: http://crapo.senate.gov/media/newsrelea ... id=232400& He also went to Mexico in November with 'Dirty Harry' Reid. http://mexidata.info/id1638.html

This is the first confirmation Idahoans have had that a Mexican Consulate was planned for our state. Not only have we been kept in the total dark, but it looks as though we will have no say in the matter, even though it is our citizens who will suffer the consequences of crime, drugs, gangs, taxpayer entitlements, etc.

This is dirty pool and we need to try to stop the Consulate! I don't think it is too late, but we need help getting the news out to people. And, those who have been complicit and those who have been hiding the deal must be held accountable.

Thanks,
    SoSad, you sent this to Michelle Malkin?? WTG, girl!!!!! AWESOME IDEA!!Thank you!!

I just emailed KTVB. I'll send out a copy to Crapo and others. I hope it helps.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Butterbean....we really appreciate it!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I just emailed KTVB. I'll send out a copy to Crapo and others. I hope it helps.
    THANK YOU, BUTTERBEAN!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Hi zeezil! See my post to you on that thread. Thanks!

It is great that Newspapers and TV are not being notified by this. Don't forget Radio, and yes even online City or States forums to get the word out.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast