Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    When Idaho's time comes to need your help, can we count on all of you Alipacers to help us? So far, we are just 3 here in Idaho in Alipac: SoSadForUs, tinybobidaho, and me Ex_OC. We are gonna need more than 3 to stop the opening of a Mexican consulate here in Boise, Idaho.

CAN WE COUNT ON YOUR SUPPORT FOR PHONE CALLS, FAXES, AND EMAILS WHEN THE TIME COMES?

I have already sent emails to most of the Idaho senators and Rep's am now getting ready to blast Crapo. Just exactly how many members are there from Idaho ? I'm from southern Idaho.
    I will not be forced to learn a foreign language to accomodate illegals in MY COUNTRY

Hi, 'Reb" not alot, but poeple from states all over are making calls faxes and e-mails to help out...together we make a difference, for some reason it is hard to wake up Idaho people ....EX_OC is from southern Idaho Tiny and I are from Northern Idaho an we have a few more not sure where they are from and they are not as active as some of us...

Thanks for helping out though can use all the help we can get before we turn into another broken state like Calif.

SOSAD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, REB!!

One more from Idaho -- yeah!! How did you find out about Alipac?

So far, we are 6 that I know of from Idaho:

tinybobidaho
    SoSadForUs
    frmjarhead
    spudmom (but she has been AWOL for a while. Last I heard from her she was trying to start a Minuteman group for the youth here in Boise)
    me
    ...and now you!!

If you know your voting district, you can go to the Idaho govt website and see who your US congressman is and who your Idaho state reps are. Write down their phone numbers (both Washington and local) so when an issue comes up, you can call them directly. Their aides are very good about forwarding our calls to them.

One point that SoSad gave me when I first started to get active in Idaho is to attack from the viewpoint of taxpayer money. She said our the Idaho govt is very careful how they spend taxpayer money. So that's what I did and it works! (SoSad and Tiny are my "moms." Hehhhe. They know sooooo much! You can pm them with any question.)

Hope you will become active with us! Welcome!

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Oh wow, Reb. Just noticed you have your own website on illegal immigration here in Idaho. WOW, I'M IMPRESSED! Thank you for your patriotism!

I will bookmark your site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Oh wow, Reb. Just noticed you have your own website on illegal immigration here in Idaho. WOW, I'M IMPRESSED! Thank you for your patriotism!

I will bookmark your site.
    How did you find that out and do you have a link!! we should help him out!!

Yeah, I would like to know, too. Website, Reb, please?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SoSad and Tiny, just go up to his post above ^^ and click on the WWW button, next to the buttons for Profile and PM. That's where I got it. (Notice we 3 don't have that button? Hhahaaha.)

the state department is the government office who takes consulate requests and then makes a decision on the request.

call them and leave a comment 202.647.4000
    press 0 and tell the operator you want to leave a comment about the
    mexican consulate request for boise. and alaska

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the state department is the government office who takes consulate requests and then makes a decision on the request.

call them and leave a comment 202.647.4000
    press 0 and tell the operator you want to leave a comment about the
    mexican consulate request for boise. and alaska
    Thanks "james" will do!!\

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast