Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your right zeezill and I need to just shut up about this guy.I will wait for DHS or the FBI to do something with this homocidal maniac.

I am just afraid he has or will hurt some people (old caucasian americans) in the hospitals where he has or does supposedly work.......he says he killed american gringo soldiers in Nam which may be just talk but you never know...........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This boy just loves to talk about himself! Blab, blab, blab, blab, blab

E.F. Mohammed Ahumada Martinez Mar, 10 2002
    By birth, my father from Mexico, my mother (both deceased) an arab Palestinian who lived in Mexico as both entered the U.S. as undocumented immigrants in the mid 40's where they settled in Brownsville, Texas with permanent roots. Their offspring, U.S. born citizens of course, became productive citizens. My younger brother, Patricio Ahumada, its former mayor and at this point in time, a candidate for the 27th Congressional District as a republican. I on the other hand, a lifelong Democrat, former Vietnam era veteran, former radio producer/writer/programer & a street beat news reporter & print journalist, now a county government hospital worker, have done well in our lives, including my two other younger siblings. My parents were just two immigrants who left their legacy through their children. Immigrants, documented or not, they too have something to contribute to this country. 38 U.S. Congressional Medal of Honors have been awarded, most of them posthumously, to latinos, the majority Mexican immigrants or Mexican Americans. Need I say more? Thank you for your article.

http://tinyurl.com/2bbeyf

E.F. Mohammed Ahumada Martinez Mar, 10 2002
    ...this posting is over 5 years old. It is at least coherent and was when he was on his meds (probably) and able to connect thoughts into coherent writing. Since then, he's totally wacked out if you look at his postings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One last one from me. I would recognize grandma`s dish towel anywhere!

Our perp unmasked, scroll down the page.
    http://www.theamericanresistance.com/th ... may14.html

Perp: The Movie - You have to download and have a program to play.
    Look towards the end where he and his date are yelling, "Intifada, intifada, death to the rednecks, death to the rednecks." If you stop the film at one point he appears to be missing his two upper middle teeth?
    http://www.kirkbytv.com/Video/Teaser3_15fps.wmv

It's only logical that a Mexican P.O.S. would embrace Islam.
    Both cultures eek out a living by begging for hand-outs.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You mean this nut job is the brother of a former mayor and congressional candidate? Do we have to assume that this entire family espoused the hatred that this one is showing? I would and it needs to be brought to someones attention.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Your right zeezill and I need to just shut up about this guy.I will wait for DHS or the FBI to do something with this homocidal maniac.

I am just afraid he has or will hurt some people (old caucasian americans) in the hospitals where he has or does supposedly work.......he says he killed american gringo soldiers in Nam which may be just talk but you never know...........

I think the concern about him working in hospitals is a valid one. God help anyone this individual has access to, especially those the most vulnerable....the elderly, infants, children, etc.........

Here's the question: Since this is a matter of public safety, what are the legalities of packaging up his writings, and the photo of him unmasked, and making sure that it gets to the Directors of each and every hospital in CA so that if he works at their facility he can be identified and dealt with?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I think the concern about him working in hospitals is a valid one. God help anyone this individual has access to, especially those the most vulnerable....the elderly, infants, children, etc.........

Here's the question: Since this is a matter of public safety, what are the legalities of packaging up his writings, and the photo of him unmasked, and making sure that it gets to the Directors of each and every hospital in CA so that if he works at their facility he can be identified and dealt with?
    That sounds like a good idea.I did not know there are photos of him which are clear enough for identification.I wonder if this is his real name or just a AKA ? Maybe he works at the VA in Calif.

The DHS & FBI have been notified so let's see if they do something about this nut case.....then again how would we know if they did ???
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

That sounds like a good idea.I did not know there are photos of him which are clear enough for identification.I wonder if this is his real name or just a AKA ? Maybe he works at the VA in Calif.

The DHS & FBI have been notified so let's see if they do something about this nut case.....then again how would we know if they did ???

That's what I was thinking.....how would we know? As for his pic, I think if we've got someone around who can do a screen capture, and some editing, it should be enough for identification.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    OK, got it. I saw the racist wacko dirtbag. What a man. Throwing a bottle a a peaceful, little old lady. She was evidentally hurt. The illegal crowd was rude, crude, nasty and confrontational. I wish the cops would have knocked heads, expecially E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA's towel covered melon.
    Here's EL-WACKO's posting on YouTube with a counter point below:

7036263 (2 days ago)
    Hey Goobers! Go to 0:58 seconds. I'm the one who was among the crowd who made those white supremacist neoNAZI MINUTEMEN racists leave in RETREAT after that old ENEMY bitch allegedly feigned being hit by a bottle of water when the video shows that bottle was thrown from across the street and almost EMPTY! Helloooo?!
    VIVA LA RAZA! ANCHOR BABY POWER! ALLAH AKBAR!
    Gringos pendejos!
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

AmericanResolve (1 day ago)
    No one left in retreat, leftard. We stayed the ENTIRED DURATION and stood up to your THIRD WORLD SCUM asses. All you could do is attack old women. COWARDS
    The elderly lady had to be hospitalized with a serious brain injury from that thrown bottle.

W

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast