Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gee, sounds like a "Wave of Hate" to me!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    he could be mentally ill. Or maybe he's the policeman who got called down by his watch commander. Just a thought. Anyway, Zeezil you did right by turning him into HS. It's good to have the IP address that's a good catch.
    ...All the credit goes to Immigration Watchdog immigrationwatchdog.com - he rooted this wacko racist out!
    I understand but you took it to another level and right so. Good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand but you took it to another level and right so. Good work
    ...thanks GoGo. I felt this wacko needs federal attention. He probably does already, but just in case I pased it on.

I believe that RICO laws can be applied to these threats. If violence erupts surely these threats could be used against these guys. I would definetly copy and paste into a wordprocessing document so if the Feds contact you, you'll have them handy.

Look, he sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic who's off his meds. If he talks like this all the time, I would hope he is already on someone's radar screen.

In 2 of his rantings he mentions he has Fragged & sent 7 whitey's ? to (para phrased) hell ??? He mentions Arlington in one post.Do you think this guy has killed people ?

He mentions he works in a hospital.......I wonder if they know how he feels about white people.I don't think it would be safe for him to work with patients.VA maybe ?

This guy is really sick......and I think very dangerous.

Maybe we should send him the news story about the Illegal hispanic father who got his 12 yr. old daughter pregnant.......
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

It would be a shame not to post a bit more about the rantings of EF Mohammed Martinez. They appear to me to be cut and paste of columns he has done before? These were deleted by the forum. Enjoy!
    _ _
    EF Mohammed Martinez
    United States

White XENOPHOBE RACIST America is emulating Adolf Hitler's 1936 Third Reich deportation of the German Jews, citizens or not. However, this is viewed not only by Latin America and the Caribbean, but on a massive global scale. The backlash in the final analysis is a provocation ingredient for an impending RACE WAR between White RACIST bigots and most of the Brown race alongside with other oppressed people of color who see this as an eventual AMERICAN ETHNIC CLEANSING of ALL nonwhite peoples as well. Many of us Chicanos (I am a Palestinian too) are former military veterans that are willing to train OUR Brown RAZA in selfdefense military counter insurgency if it ever came to THE FINAL SOLUTION stages of a DECLARED RACE WAR by white racist America. There is no one to blame but the cancerous infested diseased white RACIST AMERICA! AMERICA! WE RAZA ARE READY TO GO TO WAR!
    _ _
    EF Mohammed Martinez
    United States

Pueblos Sin Voces Columna / People Without Voices Column
    AZTLAN=PALESTINE: OCCUPIED UNDER THE SAME ENEMY
    By E.F. Mohammed Martinez
    Our land of AZTLAN (Occupied Mexico) from California to Texas was NEVER ceded voluntarily. The invading colonialist EuroameriKKKans “arrivedâ€

Update

This has escalated to Death Threats against Immigration Watchdog / Brook.

I called Brook tonight and asked him to email this person to confirm 100% that the email we are tracking belonged to the displayed account.

Below is the response he receive which I believe contains a death threat.

I have asked Brook to contact the authorities and to have this man arrested. That will create an arrest record for true identification and increased chances we can get this into the media.

Americans need to know about this.

----

I emailed the brown supremacist that calls himself E.F. Mohammed and this was his reply. He included these photo’s of himself, cowardly hiding behind sunglasses and a Palestinian head scarf.

Hey cracKKKershithead,

If there is anything I would want to do is continue where I left off after I offed 7 of your white southern cracKKKer brothers in bush country Nam! I still remember their faces in horror just seconds before I sent them to meet their maKKKers in HELL! So when WE have this impending RACE WAR, which I am looKKKing forward to it, it will NOT faze me in the least bit if I take a few more of Satan’s white excrement vomit like YA’LL Goobers!

Make NO mistake Clitus! I hate ALL WHITE SUPREMACIST XENOPHOBE RACISTS LIKE YOU with EVERY fiber in my body and soul!

I was at the Long Beach St. Luke’s Church where WE were just waiting for YA’LL Goobers to maKKKe the appropriate mistaKKKe which it would had commenced the INEVITABLE RACE WAR! The ONLY thing that prevented it from happening forward with it was the LBPD PIGS! Other than that boy, I just can’t wait for racist whitey’s blood to flow on the streets of ameriKKKa!

Does that answer your question racist whitey?! As for those bootlicking “brownâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I really couldn't read most of it. He's an idiot. Nothing he said means anything except in his refried brain. He must be a facist commy. I bet he hasn't had a nice day in a long time.
    I bet he smells bad too.

Do I read this correctly that this man is saying he killed 7 white American soldiers in Viet Nam while fighting in our army during the war?

W

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast