Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh
    A little 'flavor' Long Beach event our 'perp' attended.

http://presstelegram.mycapture.com/myca ... ent=307849
    Yeah...he got his picture taken and posted on the internet while acting like a racist, violent, jackass...in his twisted mind...I'm sure he's real proud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh
    A little 'flavor' Long Beach event our 'perp' attended.

http://presstelegram.mycapture.com/myca ... ent=307849
    This guy is a real coward,look how he (maybe she) is all covered up. Likes writing hateful threatening crap but does not have the guts to take responsibility for his rantings.

A sign of a real low life coward and it don't matter how many degrees you have your still a nothing nobody traitorous coward.The Lowest of the Low !

The guy in the video & the pics may not even be the one writing these hateful posts.They may just be using this person as cover........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    How many people so far here have sent these to the FBI and Homeland Security? I think they need to both be bombarded by us ALL sending them emial with links to this all that we have collected here, so they can see the scope of what this nut case is saying out there.

From what I see of this person (I'll assume it's a guy) is they are highly frustrated about the loss of amnesty this year, the loss of "respect" from the white and black Americans, and also very angry they lost their poster child, Elvira, to ICE.

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
    Call (202) 324-3000 or write to the following address:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
    J. Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

http://www.fbi.gov/contactus.htm

Operator Number: 202-282-8000
    Comment Line: 202-282-8495
    Mailing Address
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Washington, D.C. 20528

http://www.dhs.gov/xutil/contactus.shtm

So let's start calling, then emailing them. They need to know about this.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Can you share with us what they said?"

Chertoff's department said-----"We are aware of the threats that they have been making. Don't you think that we know how to do our jobs?"

I say, "No, I don't. Chertoff should be replaced by Sherrif Joe. If you were doing your jobs, there would be 3 teenagers in NJ alive today!! If you were doing your job---we would not have 20 million illegals in our country."

He then says....."You know, there are groups that US citizens can join in order to assist.".

I said, "Oh really, but what good would it do??? You have thousands of US citizens contacting you each and every week telling you where illegals are located, where employers are hiring illegals, etc.----and nothing is done!! You have citizens groups that are trying to assist----such as the Minutemen----and you resort to calling them vigilantes."

At this point, I just want this on record that I contacted your office---plus sent you an email. So, if they do carry through with their threats, I will be one of the first people to make it public knowledge that your office was contacted and did nothing!!"

Secret service guy was very nice. Took down all info. I said----"You are going to do something with all of this info....right??? I said----"You are going to protect US citizens from events similar to what happened to the NJ teens....right". He said that he will definitely do something with this information.

I also called and talked to Tucson FBI and Tucson Border Patrol----being that they specifically referred to AZ/Mexican border.

Please, others contact Chertoff's office as well!!

Here is Chertoff/Dept of Homeland Security Contact Info:

202-282-8495

Here is a drop down email form----select "Security Threats" first.

http://contact.dhs.gov
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    "Can you share with us what they said?"

Chertoff's department said-----"We are aware of the threats that they have been making. Don't you think that we know how to do our jobs?"

I say, "No, I don't. Chertoff should be replaced by Sherrif Joe. If you were doing your jobs, there would be 3 teenagers in NJ alive today!! If you were doing your job---we would not have 20 million illegals in our country."

He then says....."You know, there are groups that US citizens can join in order to assist.".

I said, "Oh really, but what good would it do??? You have thousands of US citizens contacting you each and every week telling you where illegals are located, where employers are hiring illegals, etc.----and nothing is done!! You have citizens groups that are trying to assist----such as the Minutemen----and you resort to calling them vigilantes."

At this point, I just want this on record that I contacted your office---plus sent you an email. So, if they do carry through with their threats, I will be one of the first people to make it public knowledge that your office was contacted and did nothing!!"

Secret service guy was very nice. Took down all info. I said----"You are going to do something with all of this info....right??? I said----"You are going to protect US citizens from events similar to what happened to the NJ teens....right". He said that he will definitely do something with this information.

I also called and talked to Tucson FBI and Tucson Border Patrol----being that they specifically referred to AZ/Mexican border.

Please, others contact Chertoff's office as well!!

Here is Chertoff/Dept of Homeland Security Contact Info:

202-282-8495

Here is a drop down email form----select "Security Threats" first.

http://contact.dhs.gov
    Welcome and Thanks for calling and sharing the conversation you had with DHS.

Chertoff made the remark in El Paso that citizens are partly to blame for Illegal Immigration getting out of hand.He said we had gotten complacent over the past 30 years.What The H. does that mean ???? I expected the people we pay to controll immigration to be doing their jobs,I did not know we had to brow beat them to get some results !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Why yes, we do have to browbeat them into doing their jobs, didn't you know that?

What Chretoff is saying is that he, and the White House does not want to take responsibility for not doing the job we paid them to do, so they are taking the passive-agressive approach and trying to make us feel guilty for their failures.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So who wants to email his brother and inquire about his sanity?

Mayor of Brownsville, Texas, Patricio M. Ahumada, Jr mayorahumada@cob.us

To: sinkspur
    I now reside in Los Angeles, Ca. where I make my living as a bilingual columnist, but it was 35 years ago that I was working those Brownsville, Texas cotton fields alongside my kid brother, Patricio Ahumada, that city's former mayor. However, I also grew up in Matamoros, just across the bridge, with my grandparents where I was able to live there as well. Back in the late 50's and early 60's the so called "maquiladoras" were already in place. The Mexican workers wages were then those of exploitation levels then as they are today as I write these lines on my keyboard. I remember when the workers rebelled against their exploiting gringo "americanos". What did management do to solve the problem? The company's hired goon squads immediately came out and meted out good ole gringo imported labor "justice" by beating up those they targeted as the workers "main agitators" all the while the municipal Matamoros police looked on without intervening. It was obvious who was running things in this city. The Mexican impotent "workers" unions, an arm of the corrupt governmental P.R.I. (Revolutionary Institutional Party) monopoly were of no help then, ...as they are today. Until the workers of Mexico overthrow their U.S. puppet P.R.I. government and P.R.I. infected "workers unions" via the (fraudelent) ballot box or through the armed insurrectionist alternative, the Mexican workers will ALWAYS be at the mercy of the foreign based "MAQUILADORAS". The matter of fact realitiy is that these "MAQUILADORAS" are nothing more than runaway corporate parasites who rather than pay american workers union wages, they close up shop and run to other countries seeking those vulnerable to be explotited and have their blood and sweat aqueezed off their dignity and sovereignty. Many of these "MAQUILADORAS" have been responsible for the murder and torture of their own workers like in such instances as Haiti during the repugnant and hated Duvalier regime, El Salvador and Nicaragua to name a few, by having those country's dictators being at their "service" for hire with death squads and military personel. This is part of the MAQUILADORA history. REMEMBER OUR BATTLE IN SEATTLE WITH THE W.T.O. (World Trade Organization)!!!

5 Posted on 02/22/2000 11:45:17 PST by E.F. Mohammed Martinez

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38b2a7053095.htm

What gets me about Mohammed is he doesn't go on tirades about Mexico and other Latin nations who mistreat their citizens ???

If he is so unhappy in America he needs to leave.....or be deported.Let him see what it is like living else where and how people are treated......maybe he should move to Palestine with his rants & raves.........

America is by far one of the best places in the world to live and he d--n well knows it !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    What gets me about Mohammed is he doesn't go on tirades about Mexico and other Latin nations who mistreat their citizens ???

If he is so unhappy in America he needs to leave.....or be deported.Let him see what it is like living else where and how people are treated......maybe he should move to Palestine with his rants & raves.........

America is by far one of the best places in the world to live and he d--n well knows it !!!!!!!!
    ...it's because he has an intense racial hatred against everyone who isn't a militant Mexican or Palestinian.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope he can hold this off 'til Friday.
    MOD EDIT
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast