Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I ran this guy's IP address 75.50.182.7 through a locator. He's in LA, big surprise huh?
    ...isn't that Atzalan Ground Zero???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Sounds like this guy has a war in his head. Is he Hispanic, Aztec, or muslim?
    ...Actually, from what I can tell from his rantings, he claims to be all three. Seems that he also refers to himself as a Chicano, with military training.
    I wonder if this guy could be one of the Zetas?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone must be off his meds and having a bad day?

E.F. MOHAMMED MARTINEZ | (Score: 0)
    by: Anonymous on: Friday 27 August @ 08:54:49

As a Mexican/Palestinian American born in Brownsville, Texas, now residing in Los Angeles, Ca. since 1972, Vietnam disabled veteran, college graduate, full time professional medical worker, former radio programer (Pacifica KPFK 90.7 FM - L.A.) and a contributing print bilingual news columnist, I am very concerned with the small segment of white America's antilatino outright racism. In spite that at present time a large percentage of latinos are dying as they DEFEND ALL AMERICANS in Iraq while some of these same soldier's parents and relatives are being deported at this point in time. As of date, 32 U.S. CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONORS have been awarded to latinos who have served in OUR U.S. armed forces since the turn of the century. Is this the thanks WE receive to defend America? I am very glad that NOT all white decent christian American people suffers from the dreaded disease of IGNORANCE, RACISM and XENOPHOBIA. I recommend those XENOPHOBE "Americans" to see the film "A DAY WITHOUT A MEXICAN". Thank you. Peace be with you America.
    An American who served HONORBLY. E.F.MOHAMMED MARTINEZ

http://www.pulsetc.com/article.php?sid=1288

aztecchicanointifada@yahoo.com probably won`t be too hard to find.

Someone must be off his meds and having a bad day?
    ...that's probably it. Mohammed Martinez goes from being reasonably coherent in the post you uncovered to a raving violent lunatic in the others. I know we have free speech in America, thank God, but is this madman able to write the things he does and get totally away with it?

I really couldn't read most of it. He's an idiot. Nothing he said means anything except in his refried brain. He must be a facist commy. I bet he hasn't had a nice day in a long time.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We need an assessment on this asap

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=I ... @yahoo.com

W

It's like trying to read the ramblings of a lunatic!!!

What this reminds me of: we once evicted a white supremacist speed freak and one of the things he left behind in his junk was a bunch of his writings in a notebook.

This guy's writings seem to lack any coherent thought, as did the writings of the guy I mentioned above.

Maybe he's on something, maybe he's mentally ill, or maybe both. In any event, I wouldn't put it past him to be violent and an agitator with lots of friends just like him.

These are his posts I pulled off of YouTube: WARNING, it's nasty stuff so don't read on if you have any qualms about his rantings:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66cSJ5hRWxg

7036263 (1 month ago) Marked as spam
    Naw ya excrement vomit cracKKKershitheads! Unlike most of YA'LL ILLITERATE incest inbreds hea, I have a college degree. I have a nice hospital employment. I also indulge in media bilingual communications, i.e., radio/print. So please YA'LL white parastical dog lice, I DO NOT have to fetch mah possum vittles and wash it down with your rotgut moonshine! And I DO NOT call my Ma, "SISTER"! Or call mah Pa Clitus, "UNCLE"! Hellooo?! Ole! Ole! Oleee! Jajaja! E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTECWARRIOR

Hey Goober cracKKKershitheads! How do YA'LL feel that your days are numbered as Satan's white excrement vomit on this hea planet and there is NOTHING that ya can do to stop US MEXICANS from taking back this land?! Huh?! So incest inbred Goobersville ameriKKKa, start packing! Tha MAYFLOWER is ready to set sail back to Europe! WE don't want YA'LL crackahs to miss yer ship boys! Bye bye gringos asquerosos! Ole! Ole! Ole!!! Jajaja! E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

Hey ya piece of Satan's white leftover subhumanoid excrement vomit! Is this tha best ya can do hea Jethro?! Even mah dog spot can post hea with his dog poop, ...and he can't read! Yep! A mind is a thang to waste especially if YA'LL white Goobersville incest inbred hicks keep sleeping with yer mommies, sisters and yer barnyard loving sheep! Yer a baaahd crackah! Now go fetch yer possum vittles! Ya hea?! Hellooo?! Ole! Ole! Ole!!! Jajajaja! E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

Hey ya incest inbred po white trailer parK trash! BarK all ya want hea ya Satan's white excrement vomit, but your white crackershithead INEVITABLE fate is sealed! WE MEXICANS and other people of color are increasingly growing EVERY day! Your po piss white "race" is doomed to selfobliterate out of it's own existence from this hea planet! So please go and die ASAP! That is YOUR DUTY YA'LL evil sinister blue eye devils! Ok?! Bye bye gringos asquerosos! Ole! Ole! Ole!!! Jajaja!

Goodnight bitch! ThanKKKs fer "entertaining" me hea tonight! Now I can go back to sleep knowing full well that you made my morning hea bitch! Jajajajaja!
    POR MI RAZA TODO! AFUERA NADA! MECHA RULES! Go see my latest published writings at; lavozdeaztlan DOT net AZTLAN=PALESTINA OCUPADO BAJO EL MISMO ENEMIGO! I'm working on the English version at this point in time soon to be published. E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTECWARRIOR

Oh yea! And another thing ya white bitch! I DO NOT NEED to go to Mexico, gringa pendeja! THIS IS MEXICO and I was born hea Ma YoKKKum! ...And WE MEXICANS are taking over! In case you are unaware, there is a DECLARED RACE WAR IN AMERIKKKA and WE ARE WINNING AND YOU CRACKKKSERSHITHEADS ARE LOSING! TICKKK! TOCKKK! TICKKK TOCKKK! Adios pinches gringos hueros estupidos pendejos! Ole! Ole! Oleeee! Jajajajaja!

"im mxican...". Yea! ...Right! Hey ya piece of ILLITERATE white dog turd! You are no more "Mexican" than I'm a white incest inbred po white trailer park trash like you, gringa pendeja! Now, why would I want a puta white pale sickly flat ass venereal disease infected bitch when WE MEXICANS have OUR OWN beautiful BROWN PRIDE WOMEN?! A la mierda with YA'LL bottom pit wallowing in excrement outhouse infested white maggot bitches! NEED I SAY MORE HEA ELLY MAE?! Ole! Ole! Oleeee! Jajajajaja!

Visit: la voz de aztlan . net
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

Hey YA'LL Goobersvile, ameriKKKa down hea! white ameriKKKa's 500 years of TERRORISM against nonwhite peoples on all four corners of the world are over! YA'LL whiteys days as a po piss useless IMPOTENT "race" are over via tha Dinosour age, ...EXTINCTION! NEED AH SAY MO HEA BOYS?! Ole! Ole! Oleeee! Jajajajaja!

By tha way Goobersville, ameriKKKa! The 4th of July is just another day that WE RAZA can piss and taKKKe a dump on yer red, white and blue stars and stripes OLD GLORY! To wipe my dog's poop off the floor, I use yer gringo flag to wipe it! That's what yer pinche flag represents to LA RAZA! RAZA SI! GRINGOS ASQUEROSOS NO! Hellooo?! Ole! Ole1 Oleeee! Jajajajaja!

I see Satan's cracKKKershithead vermin RACIST XENOPHOBE fumigated cocKKKroaches are still crawling out of their sewers and bacKKKyard bottom pit wallowing in excrement outhouses hea! I guess they still can't accept the FACT they are an INEVITABLE po piss dying race! Huh?! Hellooo?! NEED I SAY MO HEA GOOBERS?! Ay! Pobres gringos pendejos! E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

WE ARE WINNING THE RACE WAR GRINGOS RACISTAS! YOU ARE LOSING! WHITE PEOPLE ARE A PO PISS WHITE COCKKKROACH DYING RACE INCLUDING THIS SELFHATING HIJA DE SU PINCHE REPUTA MADRE PERRA LAMBISCONA CLAUDIA SPENCER! IS THIS PENDEJA AMERIKKKAN PATROL.CUM GLEN SPENCER'S NALGA? E.F. Mohammed Martinez

One more w/ medication I believe.

I am an Mexican American (Chicano)/Arab Palestinian Texas born native now residing in East Los Angeles, Ca. who is VERY impressed how you Brits conduct your immigration point-counter point here. I browsed almost your entire website "comment" section here and I did not find one single low class unintelligent type of foul mouth racist stereotypical diatribes that is used by anglo Americans to express their XENOPHOBIC hatred towards those immigrants who, like many Mexicans and others from the rest of Latin America who come to the US to work and contribute to this great nation. As I was browsing here in East Los Angeles, Ca. one their anti-immigrant Ku Kux Klan racist websites, there I found a story in your UK Telegraph about a story it wrote on the "Texas Superhighway" between the U.S. and Mexico and it had your LINK website. I just came here to say that I am very HONORED to have arrived in the UK and whether we agree or disagree on general issues of discussion, this is the BEST CIVILIZED website I have EVER come across yet. I hope that I am welcomed to return, because from what I have observed here on the Telegraph, you all Brits DO NOT behave like many, but not all, American Neanderthal cave dwelling animals that I encounter here in most American talk-back commentary websites. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU U.K.! I'M PROUD OF YOU! GRACIAS AMIGOS!
    Posted by E.F. Mohammed Martinez on March 4, 2007 6:06 PM

http://tinyurl.com/2pn6l9

This is a serious sicko. Where's the scanning of this stuff by homeland security? I mean how much clearer does one have to get? They can send the FBI to a highschool kids house because she put kill bush over his pic because she's against the war on her my space account and this whacko is is spilling out this trash with direct threats of violence to specific people (whites, the Minutemen, Jews etc) and he's OK?

Good stuff, keep it coming if you can find more.

W

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast