Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Impeaching the President may not accomplish much, but it would be a start. Who really needs to be exposed are others than Bush who support his interaction with the NAU concept. I don't care about any international law, our President can pull out of any Treaty or agreement at any time, any place and he should do so when HE KNOWS that such an agreement has a negative impact on the social fabric of this country..It is not him who has the authority to change cultures (or alter ours). That's somehing that every American comes to accept WITH TIME, not something that is secertly thought out and implemented by those in power at their very whim and force it down our throats. For that, he and these traitrous others are criminals and should be thrown out on their rears. These scumbags will do anything for a buck.
    I pretty much agree with everything you said, except that I again point to the unrealistic nature of the idea that the President will be impeached, particularly on the grounds suggested, for if the President is guilty of treason on these grounds, then so is the majority of the Congress that would be required to vote to impeach.

Hey Rockfish!! Personally I think It would be easier to impeach George Bush and Dick Cheney for any or all of many offenses than it will be to get Congress to cancel the Free Trade Agreements or withdraw from the WTO with Bush and Cheney still in office. Since Congress hasn't had much to do with the SPP or NAU actions except review them through the US House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Relations and perhaps a similar committee in the US Senate, then you're right back to the White House to stop that anyway unless the Congress revokes all executive trade and security powers and if Congress feels they need to do that ... because they can't trust the President and Vice President to act in the best interest of the US and American People ... then why wouldn't they just impeach and remove them from office? At least that's how I see it. The reason the Congress hasn't been in our camp while the Republican were in power is because of pressure from the White House. We saw that on the CAFTA vote first hand.

2ndamendsis ... withdrawing from the WTO doesn't unravel those actions already taken during the period of the membership. It can or might be able to prevent future actions but the rules of the WTO would still apply to any disputes concerning actions taken while a member and under a Free Trade Agreement while in force. It may stop new actions in the future but wouldn't reverse that which has already occurred without penalty. And because these are construed as business deals any action taken in good faith and relied upon that we want to breach would require compensation to the party damaged by our decision. And we're talking a lot of money. An unthinkable sum already which as you know, we don't have.

There have already been lots of disputes involving the United States. One good example of the public law issue was California's decision to pass an environmental law (public law) that prevented the sale of a certain product in California that was manufactured by the Canadians and sold to a US Company under a long term contract. The Canadian company took the US company to WTO for resolution of the breach dispute and the WTO resolved the matter requiring the US company to pay the Canadian company the value of the long term contract as damages.

That's what I mean by the position that you can or might be able to stop future actions but you probably can't unravel what has already taken place or occurred because all the foreign and international entities desiring trade with each other at our expense have relied upon the validity of these agreements and regulations.

Since the NAFTA Highway has everyone's attention, lets take that as an example. States have the right to build roads and they do so independently from the ballot box. Governors and Highway Departments plan them and state legislatures approve them. The problem in America of roads has always been inadequate roads. Until recently, the more roads the better. There are already roads to Canada and roads to Mexico. So what's the problem? This will be a better road; a more direct road; a bigger road ... a SuperHighway. Sure it will let more people and goods into the United States. What's wrong with that? That's the whole purpose of NAFTA and GATT wasn't it? So how does this affect our "sovereignty" any more than the other roads and what is the difference between this and anything else that's happened? These are the questions that we'll have to answer. Bush will say .. for heaven sakes ... this is a massive new highway that will make things better and improve transportation. He will say it will also increase property values and pave the way, literally, for massive new housing and commercial developments, even brand new communities. It will create hundreds of thousands of new jobs and be Good For America. Besides, he'll say, most of it is being built with private money ... it's a toll road. See how clever? See how deceptive? See how treasonous?

We'll say for God Sakes, Man, you're selling out our nation. Opening the Borders to foreign nationals to flow in here at their will and whim to steal our jobs; flood our schools; run drugs; kill our people; sway our elections; and reduce our nation to a Third World Toilet Bowl.

And he'll say ... that's why we need the Guest Worker Program to match willing workers with willing employers to do the jobs Amerians won't do. We are a nation of immigrants. We are a welcoming society. These are people looking for better lives; hardworking God-fearing people; in search of the American Dream. Besides, it's up to the states and property owners. The federal government is just giving them their gas tax monies to build a portion of it. These states are entitled to these monies to do whatever they want or feel they need to improve transportation in their states. It's State's Rights.

And we'll say "but what about our sovereignty"? And he'll laugh and say .. "well ... you should have thought about that before 2006 and impeached my butt while you still had the chance ... or go ahead ... try to convince the Democrats to do it ... after all they're mad at me about the War In Iraq anyway".

And how do we stop such arrogance and treason without stopping Bush and Cheney first? He gets the microphone any time he wants to explain his position worldwide every day he's President. He can sign agreements every day he's President. He can make deals and manipulate our country every day he's President. He's the Captain of our Titanic, Keeper of our Purse, and Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces.

How in the world do we control our ship with a pair of Traitors at the helm in the American White House steering it every single day straight into an iceberg and doing so in so many ways and means that we don't even know the half of it?

And it just came out that they've agreed to connect our power grid with Mexico's. So ... when on one hand they claim we don't have enough affordable electric power which explains why utility rates are so high for so many ... we're going to give 107 million Mexicans access to our power supply by connecting the grids? Why? And telephones and communications and security and defense and distribution and on and on and on. Why?

Integration of our arteries. To us it's absolutely unthinkable. To a Traitor ... it's just good business. More transactions for the power companies. More revenues. More demand. Higher prices. International Capitalism and Globalism at the expense of American Citizens ... at its best ... all overseen not by states, not by Congress, but by the Trilateral Commissio of the SPP and NAU.

Why anyone in America would want two more years of this is just beyond me.

Impeaching Bush and Cheney would stop it all dead in its tracks.

But everyone is entitled to their opinions.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Crockets ... in 2009 with 107 million Mexicans relying upon our power grid for which we're paying 20, 30, 40 or 50 percent high utility rates as a result ... what do you think the "better representation" you seek is going to do about that?

Pull the plug; disconnect the power grids; and put 107 million Mexicans in the dark without electricity and ruin utility stocks?

Do you think they'll do that?

When one of the largest, safest and most secure investments over the years have been utility stocks held by more Americans than any other stock?

I don't think so.

We need to stop it now before they become dependant on it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Crockets ... in 2009 with 107 million Mexicans relying upon our power grid for which we're paying 20, 30, 40 or 50 percent high utility rates as a result ... what do you think the "better representation" you seek is going to do about that?

Pull the plug; disconnect the power grids; and put 107 million Mexicans in the dark without electricity and ruin utility stocks?

Do you think they'll do that?

When one of the largest, safest and most secure investments over the years have been utility stocks held by more Americans than any other stock?

I don't think so.

We need to stop it now before they become dependant on it.

Your ranting is just nutty. We OBVIOUSLY all want to and will attempt to stop any further integration. I don't know what cerebral malfunction prevents you from comprehending the difference between achievable results and the pipe dream of impeaching the President.

My guess is that the stress of all this bad news has snapped something in you to the extent that you had rather engage in harping on fantasy than actually engaging in meaningful action. At least that's what I hope is true, because the alternative is that you are intentionally trying to discourage people here from doing anything meaningful by burying them in doom and gloom and suggesting that the only meaningful action is something that cannot be achieved. I have seen more subtle fifth columnists and less subtle ones, so that's always a possibility. Is that your game? If so, peddle it elsewhere.

My stress was 19 months ago upon discovering the terrible situation we are in. We're way beyond "stress" ... we're into hard cold reality and what to do about it. How can you solve a problem if you're afraid to pursue the solution?

And you're bordering on breaking forum rules, Sir.

You can state your opinion, but you're not allowed to insult posters because you disagree with them.

This forum is read by thousands of people including members of Congress and state and local legislators. And they are entitled to access my opinion and those of anyone else without having to wade through your personal attacks on someone fighting to stop illegal immigration who thinks the most "comprehensive" solution to this problem is to remove the people responsible for it from public office.

Explaining why this is so important to the mission needs to be communicated and understood ... so the people who have the authority to accomplish it can know there is public support for it. Because it is most assuredly achievable with a President and Vice President with ratings in the 30's doing as much damage to the American People as this Pair.

I'm not suggesting that ALIPAC undertake it. But there are people who can and should. Hopefully they'll visit ALIPAC and find some information as well as some support to help them along in what they might want to do to solve this problem.

And every member of ALIPAC and every person visiting this forum that is concerned about the future of the United States needs to make this absolutely crystal clear to the United States Congress every time they call, write, email or fax...you can do it as simply as with a P. S. "And if you are so inclined I would support immediate impeachment and removal from office, George Bush and Dick Cheney preferably before January 2007".

This is the Congress that after all rushed back to DC to convene on the Terry Schiavo matter. Perhaps .. just perhaps ... they will care as much about their nation.

I certainly hope so.

right now, there's only two comments that I'd like to address
    JUDY you wrote:
    BTW: How are things in Iran lately? Looks like we're soliciting their aid to clean up the mess your boys have made in Iraq.
    You're wrong, DEAD WRONG
    and let me tell you why.
    The BOYS that made the mess are the very ones that are now being called to CLEAN IT UP. All roads lead back to James Baker and cabal.
    Now the manipulation begins because they've screwed up and screwed our kids on the battle field!

You do NOT have the facts pertaining to the above.

Speaking to IRAN is directly related to the CFR and the 'boys' that are planning to do that have taken the knife and placed it between our shoulder blades. The very 'boys' that screwed up in the first place.

Iran is one of our greatest ENEMIES. Do your homework on this one, Judy. Most people have not a shred of understanding about this situation in depth and the length of time this crap has existed.

Iran is linked to China and China to "russia" or better known as the Soviet Union. They are a triad. Anyone notice that we've just made yet another trade agreement, this time with RUSSIA?

CROCKET
    to be fair, most of us either do not have the complete intricate knowledge
    as you referred to above {me for one} &/or we have difficulty articulating what we do know. Many of us are here to continue learning about a panacea of issues from those who are educated in those areas and can reciprocate by educating in our fields of experience and expertise.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis ... the "boys" I referred to are Bush and Cheney. They manipulated the invasion of Iraq on false pretenses and screwed the American People and our Armed Forces .. not to mention the Iraqi People who now have an official Islamic State because of the new constitution.

Bush and Cheney have made a mess of Iraq and now Syria and Iran have been called upon to figure out a solution to that mess. There is a summit between Syria, Iran and Iraq this coming weekend to that end.

I've no doubt that many globalists including Baker were involved in the invasion. No doubt at all.

Banned
    My stress was 19 months ago upon discovering the terrible situation we are in. We're way beyond "stress" ... we're into hard cold reality and what to do about it. How can you solve a problem if you're afraid to pursue the solution?

And you're bordering on breaking forum rules, Sir.

You can state your opinion, but you're not allowed to insult posters because you disagree with them.

This forum is read by thousands of people including members of Congress and state and local legislators. And they are entitled to access my opinion and those of anyone else without having to wade through your personal attacks on someone fighting to stop illegal immigration who thinks the most "comprehensive" solution to this problem is to remove the people responsible for it from public office.

Explaining why this is so important to the mission needs to be communicated and understood ... so the people who have the authority to accomplish it can know there is public support for it. Because it is most assuredly achievable with a President and Vice President with ratings in the 30's doing as much damage to the American People as this Pair.

I'm not suggesting that ALIPAC undertake it. But there are people who can and should. Hopefully they'll visit ALIPAC and find some information as well as some support to help them along in what they might want to do to solve this problem.

And every member of ALIPAC and every person visiting this forum that is concerned about the future of the United States needs to this absolutely crystal clear to the United States Congress every time they call, write, email or fax...you can do it as simply as with a P. S. "And if you are so inclined I would support immediate impeachment and removal from office, George Bush and Dick Cheney preferably before January 2007".

This is the Congress that after all rushed back to DC to convene on the Terry Schiavo matter. Perhaps .. just perhaps ... they will care as much about their nation.

I certainly hope so.

What you perpetually repeat as the "only" solution is one that you cannot even begin to explain how to accomplish, because there is no realistic way that it can be accomplished.

Because you seem so confused by these simple concepts, I'm going to make this easy for you by providing questions for you to answer in order to clarify how your suggestions amount to anything but doomsaying distractions.

1. Do you understand that there is no means for a citizen or a group of citizens to initiate charges or an impeachment against a sitting President? Yes or no?

2. Do you understand that Congress, specifically the House of Representatives. must draft articles of impeachment?

3. Do you understand that there is no will within the House of Representatives to draft articles of impeachment on any of the grounds you cite because Congress is complicit in those same acts you cite as grounds?

4. Do you understand that beyond the lack of will for reasons of complicity, there are political reasons that impeachment will not occur?

5. Do you understand that for these and other reasons there is no practical reason to believe that impeachment is possible?

6. If you disagree that impeachment is not possible, could you please provide a detailed explanation of how an impeachment of this President could be accomplished?

7. Assuming that you can provide no reasonable explanation of how impeachment could be accomplished, do you not agree that continuing to harp on such a course as the only viable solution is demoralizing and counterproductive?

8. If that is the case, do you not deserve to be called to the mat for your demoralizing rants repeatedly taking shots at any course of action but the sole course you recommend which is utterly IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish?

See, my unhappiness with your posts can be easily understood by a simple logical process.

Banned
    2ndamendsis ... the "boys" I referred to are Bush and Cheney.

Bush and Cheney have made a mess of Iraq and now Syria and Iran have been called upon to figure out a solution to that mess. There is a summit between Syria, Iran and Iraq this coming weekend to that end.
    My unfavorable opinion of the Administration is well documented on this site, so I consider your calling Bush and Cheney as my "boys" as an intentional and unwarranted attack on my character. You won't find me making noise about rules violations, though.

2ndamendsis ... the "boys" I referred to are Bush and Cheney.

BAKER AND THE CFR MADE A MESS OF IRAQ. Bush is a water boy and Cheney belongs to the BAKER CABAL. Rummy was streamlining the military, continuing the plan from Bush 1 and klinton. Wonder why? That's another story.

If you think that they want to TALK TO IRAN for the purpose of helping with Iraq, you've got it all wrong. This has to do with OPEC and the fact that Iraq is not viable to destablize OPEC and it's tied to CHINA/RUSSIA.

You really don't have the facts on this issue and are seeing only what the Press and the Baker/CFR wants you to see. It's masking the truth!!

Please, get the facts straight on this important issue.

Baker is attempting to clean up his/their mess while throwing disinformation into the pot for folks to do what you're doing........being distracted from the actions behind the scenes. The agenda still moves forward!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast