Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    how many Americans are STARVING ~ Literally starving ~ 1 in 8 on Welfare

how many Americans are Un-employeed / Under Employed 32.6 Million

how many Americans have lost their home to Forclosure or about to ~ Millions ~ up to 7 Million Projected through 2011

and this MORON / this Goof ball has the nerve to install “an all-inclusive resortâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you expect from the Obama administration..he's been against enforcement of illegal immigration all along. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he were an illegal immigrant himself, so naturally he doesn't want that law enforced. Let's all just make sure that he's a one-termer since the people don't seem to have the will to impeach anyone who doesn't live up to the oath of office. Let's also be a little more selective as to who we put up for President next time. That isn't a job that anybody can do but the last two times we put just "anybody" in office.

illegal

What part of "Illegal" do you not understand? Punishment is what is needed, not babying!! They should get deported immediately, not coddled!! No phone or internet.. I have to pay for mine and I had to retire because I could not find a job thanks to all the non-Americans working here taking jobs and money from Americans!! Ship them back now!! If one (1) American is out of work, then no one with a green card or in the country illegally should be allowed to work! And the law about immigrants not having to pay taxes for umpteen years passed in 1964 should be rescinded! Everyone living in this country and working here should be paying taxes, and speaking English!! ...and why should I have to press 1 for English?? If they do not want to assimilate into our culture, then they can leave!!

Illegal Alien resorts

$100.00 per day???? Let sheriff Apio from Arizona run the place and the costs will be a little ove $10.00/day!!!!!!

Well...crap rolls down hill so we all know who this policy change started with. This is great news because the side affect of this new policy is it will have more Americans goings WTF and just brings additional voters who were on the fence on the immigration issue one step closer to demanding change with their votes.

I think the Obabma adninistration has made it very clear to the public where he stands on immigration and his views on illegal aliens and he is putting a very bad taste into the mouths of Americans and he will pay a huge price for it at the polls now and in 2012.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

deterant

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    And the welcome mat continues for illegals.

If there is no deterant, they will keep coming.
    Maybe Sheriff Joe has some extra pink underwear, Ya think?

Question?

All of these comments are great but how do we fight or appeal these decisions of relaxed detention, of people we know nothing about? Who has the answer or who do we contact about this idiotic decision?
    Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? "The Outlaw Josey Wales"

I don't see any reason to make the detainee locations any less penal. The people in them have broken the laws of our country by being here illegally!

My 20 year old nephew made the horrible mistake of going to Tijuana, Mexico with a friend last weekend. He was arrested for having a pocket knife in his pocket and spent 48 hours in, first the city jail, and then the federal prison.

The Tijuana police got a big kick out of him having an Arizona driver's license! If he had just paid the $20 bribe they asked for they would have let him go. He wouldn't pay it, had plenty of money on him. He had a terrible experience there, probably more than we will ever know. We are grateful he is home. We could have lost him forever. His detainee location was NOT "less penal"!

The detention facilities should be penal, and should be frightening. To warn them to NOT COME BACK!

This is a disgrace. No 'incarceration' should even be necessary. The only just punishment for their crime is speedy deportation. And if I had my way they'd be fitted with some sort of tracking device that would be monitored 24/7 and the second they were detected back on American soil they would be picked up and deported again. And I would use the 'three strikes' rule, too. The third time you invaded our country you would receive a sentence of life in prison, no appeals allowed, and zero possibility of parole! Too harsh? Tough. Stop invading our country!

Quote Originally Posted by crail
    I don't see any reason to make the detainee locations any less penal. The people in them have broken the laws of our country by being here illegally!

My 20 year old nephew made the horrible mistake of going to Tijuana, Mexico with a friend last weekend. He was arrested for having a pocket knife in his pocket and spent 48 hours in, first the city jail, and then the federal prison.

The Tijuana police got a big kick out of him having an Arizona driver's license! If he had just paid the $20 bribe they asked for they would have let him go. He wouldn't pay it, had plenty of money on him. He had a terrible experience there, probably more than we will ever know. We are grateful he is home. We could have lost him forever. His detainee location was NOT "less penal"!

The detention facilities should be penal, and should be frightening. To warn them to NOT COME BACK!
    Welcome crail to Alipac.

Sorry to hear of your nephews horrible experience.

Please warn all your friends and family there is NO part of Mexico that is safe .
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast