Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Americans including veterans are living in the streets because they lost their jobs, homes and veterans are unable to receive the needed medical care and benefits they need and to which they are entitled. But this government instead spends even more taxpayer dollars taking care of those who violated our laws, borders, sovereignty and steal American's identities to obtain jobs and benefits. Americans now are second class citizens in their own country.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote:
    "ICE will allow for the “free movementâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Americans including veterans are living in the streets because they lost their jobs, homes and veterans are unable to receive the needed medical care and benefits they need and to which they are entitled. But this government instead spends even more taxpayer dollars taking care of those who violated our laws, borders, sovereignty and steal American's identities to obtain jobs and benefits. Americans now are second class citizens in their own country.
    I'll attest to that; I myself was homeless for a period; when my son came back from Iraq, he was homeless, no job, no income, no where to go but dad.

this sickens me to no end
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Life is stranger than fiction with this current admin.

I wish I could fall asleep for a few years when all this is over. Trouble is, I'd probably wake up to a worse nightmare than what we have now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Question?

Quote Originally Posted by choctaw713
    All of these comments are great but how do we fight or appeal these decisions of relaxed detention, of people we know nothing about? Who has the answer or who do we contact about this idiotic decision?
    This is the problem. We need to be able to do something about it. Unfortunately our news media is mostly controlled and you will rarely hear anything about the huge immigration threat. The Tea Parties are the only group that seems to be providing a way to meet other people with the same political outlook. We need to join these groups to gain strength and to be noticed and affect change.

We need to support Jan Brewer and make sure Arizona succeeds with AB1070. This will encourage other states to protect their citizens too from the illegal invasion and corrupt politicians. Then we must vote out the scumbag politicians in office and vote in people who will actually fight for us like Jan Brewer. Promote Jan Brewer for President--she has proven she isn't lying to us like the others--she really will fight for us!

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    If there is no deterant, they will keep coming.
    You'd thing that we'd implement a policy which deters illegal aliens, but 'Bama's instructions to Schumer and Graham included guaranteeing a supply of low skilled labor.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

they have commited a crime adn im sic of our govermnets bull shit i ahvent worked in months arizona is the only state with ball enough to tell washington to **** off and enforce our laws and our rights to not have to compete for work with illegals and all you roofing companyus out there hiring illegals to do your dirty work for less money your pieces of shit

I am in favor of their being taught better agricultural methods and raising a portion of their own food.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this don't want to make you puke nothing will.Illegal means a law was broken,we commen American citizens get tossed in the clink for spitting on the sidewalk,no bingo or dance nights for us. I am thoroughly disgusted with this government.

immigration debate

if our vet can live in tents i irac then the illegal can live in caves as far as iam conserned put the pres with them

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast