Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    jp wrote:

So MW, is the evidence clear enough yet?
    I'm not going to argue with you anymore on this (figured you would have gotten the hint). Furthermore, I refuse to be baited into keeping this thread alive for you. Heck, there's already an 18 page thread (sticky) on the subject of REAL ID in the "Other Topics" forum. If you insist on keeping this thread alive indefinitely, why not delete the other one?

For the record, I find your baiting attempt to be in poor taste. You and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on the need for a secure driver's license and/or identification card.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jp wrote:

So MW, is the evidence clear enough yet?
    I'm not going to argue with you anymore on this (figured you would have gotten the hint). Furthermore, I refuse to be baited into keeping this thread alive for you. Heck, there's already an 18 page thread (sticky) on the subject of REAL ID in the "Other Topics" forum. If you insist on keeping this thread alive indefinitely, why not delete the other one?

For the record, I find your baiting attempt to be in poor taste. You and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on the need for a secure driver's license and/or identification card.
    I understand if you cannot accept the truth MW. Its ok. No baiting going on. You challenged what I had to say claiming it was hyperbole so I have brought you the evidence, not from my documents but from the official documents.

I just find it Ironic when you have been presented with the truth that you stop responding. I debate with facts not hyperbole. Ignoring the facts will not make them go away.

As far as keeping the thread alive, it is important information and intelligent people like to make intelligent choices. I didn't start this thread, but I will keep it alive so others can see the facts as well.

I have no problem with a secure form of identification, but I do have a problem with my private data being shared with Mexico, Canada and other countries as well as private corporations with whom I have not chosen do do business with. IF you think that is going to make an ID more secure, you are sadly mistaken.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    jp wrote:

I just find it Ironic when you have been presented with the truth that you stop responding. I debate with facts not hyperbole. Ignoring the facts will not make them go away.
    Not true, you have used "hyperbole" in attempts to make your point concerning REAL ID. Do you remember the last thread on this topic where you posted pictures dipicting DHS as Nazi's? Furthermore, I have chosen to end my discussion on the debate because of your tendency to misrepresent the facts with conjecture on what could be, not what is. Trust me, my refusal to respond further has absolutely nothing to do with your perception of the truth. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everything you post is inaccurate, however, you're definitely not afraid to embellish the facts to fit your perception of what could be. Now, will you please quit attempting to bait me and let sleeping dogs lie. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So you do agree and understand that our private information will be shared with Mexico Canada and private corporations as it is spelled out. Glad you see the light.

Again, baiting you is certainly not something I will do on this board.

On that thread you refer to, we were dealing with a troll, pure and simple, that was explained on that thread by William.

As far as power corrupting, we don't have to look far for abuses. NC is full of examples and many of those State Representatives are in jail. There are several examples on the local and Federal Levels as well.

Data breaches are not a hyperbole either. I have given many examples of that.

Unscrupulous employees of DMV and State Department looking at files or selling fake ids are not exaggerated as well. There are many examples as that as well.

Now, I could say that since the Communist Chinese have a national id card, that we should just follow in their footsteps, but I wont do that. I refuse to give up on anything and I can assure you like it or not, NC will be getting rid of the REAL ID. I will not rest until it is defeated at the state and federal level as well as getting protections in place to protect our biometrics, DNA and private information. Even yours MW or any other name you may go by.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Just checking to see if anyone else who have supported the Real ID has read this information adn what do you think about your private data being shared with Mexico and Canada. Do you think this is part of the SPP/NAU ID?

BTT

You are all going to think----

You are all going to think----I am mentally challenged, but I am going to have to read the entire thread again to undertand the + and - of the issue of Real ID. While I believe that something like the Real ID is needed, I am strongly opposed to the SPP and the potential NAU. I do not wish to participate in anything that makes it easier for this union to come to fruition. At the same time, I recognize that we cannot fully protect our borders and our safety without gathering information about who is who. I am sure that Mexico or Canada would not provide us their info unless we reciprocate.
    I believe that most data about most Americans is readily available to either of the other two countries any time our exalted leaders desire to share it. As a matter of fact, I think they possess it now. So what is there so dangerous about the next step to Real ID?? This is not a challenge, it is a search for knowledge.
    I am an old man---make it simple!!!!!!

misterbill. Our infomraiton is out there, but never has it all been put into one database with the ability to track our every move. Never has it been put into a database and shared with other countries like the plan is. This is to help make the ID the same for all three countries. It is not for security or prospertiy, it is for unification and the edn of the United States.

Yes, we need to know who is in the country, but the feds aready know who most of them are because if they are working, they are using an ITN or a fake SS#.

Social Security and ICE could get together and start comparing notes to help weed out a great majority of illegals. But regardless of what kind of ID we have, it will not stop them for working under the table for low life employers.

Always dig for answers and look at both sides of the argument, its a sign of intelligence.

Time to STOP THE REAL ID!

Tuesday is a committee hearing on the Real ID Act We have people all over the country calling the Chairman of the committee asking that I may provide testimony. We need people all day Monday, tomorrow to call Senator Akaka's office stating Mark Lerner has valuable, and relevant information regarding the Real ID Act that Congress must be aware of. This evidence involves massive wrongdoing by Viisage Technology now known as L-1 Identity Solutions. As a result of this company's recent announcement regarding the purchase of Digimarc's licensing division L-1 will be the de-facto issuer of the Real ID compliant license. Between Digimarc and Viisage/L-1 they control up to 95% of all state issued driver's licenses. The information Mr. Lerner has is vital to the national security of the United States .

This is the phone number to call Senator Akaka's number is (202) 224-6361.

This is the link to the committee members. http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/index.cf ... itials=OGM

This is the link to the meeting itself. http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/index.cf ... f90c611a44

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT AS MANY PEOPLE CALL AS POSSIBLE!!!! I know this is short notice but we were not given advance notice.

SHARE THIS EMAIL WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. tHIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY FOR WE THE PEOPLE TO SHOW WE DO CARE AND ARE WATCHING WHAT CONGRESS IS DOING!

BTT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast