Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com ... dg_22.html
    This article states that CAs budget deficit was $11 billion this time last year, and projected to grow to $28 billion by June 2010. In one year, it grew by over $12 billion, and he claims that the 4-5 billion used by illegals for "services" (which I assume doesn't include what they get, like roads, but don't pay for if their vehicles are registered in Mexico, for example, or not licensing dogs, not going through emissions, if CA has a program, free food at food banks that won't be going to Americans, taxes not paid, mail delivery, etc.) is a "small" amount? Seeing he likes to see illegals get these services, I guess it's closer to the $5 billion that they use. Math isn't my strong point, but what percentage of $24 billion is $5 billion? More than 20%, slightly less than 25%? That seems like a HUGE number to me.

"You know something, as far as I'm concerned, I'm happy that they can get the services," he said Friday. "Because I would like to have the services if I'm somewhere in another country … if I have an accident with a motorcycle and I go to an emergency room, I don't want someone to say, is he here legally?"
    This analogy of RINO Arnold's, comparing the costs of illegal immigration in Califormexico to a person needing one-time emergency care after a motorcycle accident while on vacation in another country, is SO stupid it doesn't even need a response.

So now I think I see much of the problem. He is truly a MORON. Not that I thought before now that he was some brainiac.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    All he needs to do is look at the reports out of LA County that say 39 million a month go to illegals.
    That can't be right..if there's a million illegals receiving benies in CA every month, that's only 39 dollars for each. And you know there's got to be at least a million of them in CA. I once read somewhere that CA's bill for benies to illegals is something like $29,000,000,000 a year, which would be almost a third of their deficit. That comes out to be $29000 a year or $2400 a month for each illegal..hmmm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    You can email the Gov at this link:

http://gov.ca.gov/interact

I think we need to let him know exactly what we think of him.

If he loves paying for foreigners who break our federal laws, then I think he should pay for them out of his pocket.

CA voters voted for Prop 187 and said loud and clear that they did NOT want to pay for foreigners services and that instead the Home country that they came from should be held accountable for their citizens and their citizens actions against the state.

EMAIL the Gov NOW!!!!

He really needs to go!
    Here is my email to the governor:

Governor,

In reference to your statement that illegal aliens are not the cause of California's budget woes, you sir, are living in a dream world.

I left California in 1990 because of the illegal alien problem. Many people before and after me have done the same because of the illegal alien problem.

Liberal California's solution was to raise taxes on the hard-working people remaining there and that is causing even more of an exodus. Are you actually TRYING to chase all of the businesses and hard-working people out of California?
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

It's so sad how Republicans keep thinking they'll get "points" for behaving this way, and cotowing lawbreakers.

It doesn't work. All you have to do is look at all the "feel good" stuff Bush tried to do...
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

When I read articles like this it just makes me crabby. How the heck can someone say illegal aliens don’t contribute to the harm of a state and country? We are paying for people to live here that do not belong here. The United States of America cannot financially support the rest of the world. Let their own countries deal with them.

What will it take to make our politicians to stop worrying about votes and start doing what is right for our sovereignty?

Now I'm crabby and I was hoping to have a good day.

This is one of the dumbest mistakes I have ever seen an elected official make.

Arnold says on one hand that public servants have to many benefits but he is happy illegals get benefits?

From my understanding of the current mood in California, Mr. Governator is really going to be placed in the political crapper worse than Gray Davis after this.

Arnold is simply a pawn of the Globalists. He is on the same plan and the only reason he vetos licenses for illegals is that lone issue more than any other is what he exploited to defeat Gray Davis in a Democrat leaning state!

Gray Davis was a Democrat notorious for his issuance of licenses to illegals and that was the main issue Arnold exploited to win.

Now, this flim flam has renounced his earlier vote for Prop 187.

You sold your soul Arnold!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Two of the Schwarzenegger articles mentioned in this thread have comment sections.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...y/1084527.html

Actually I found this one at American Patrol earlier.

http://www.sacbee.com/capitolandcali...y/1923957.html

P.S. The comment section at on the Sacramento Bee article is getting post after post after post. Hundreds are flying in. I don't remember ever seeing the numbers of post like this in such a short time.

I'm going to Google Wack this article.
    It's hard to believe that the Miami Herald only has six comments. They must be censoring them. The Sacramento Bee has 822 comments right now.

Gray Davis was a Democrat notorious for his issuance of licenses to illegals and that was the main issue Arnold exploited to win.
    Good point, W. Gray Dufus left office in shame. It looks like Ahnie will follow. I voted for him because I did not want to see the likes of Cruz Bustamante running this state. This was well before I really started getting pissed about all the IA's around here. Anything had to be better than Bustamante getting in office, ....right?

After reading the Jerkinator's comments about actually being "happy" that IA's are getting all the freebies, my faith and hope for any change in this state has been lost. I've been feeling hopeless for a long time, but this was the final nail in the coffin.

I will continue the good fight, for my state and others, but it will be only so I can know and say that I did all I could - not because I have the audacity to think it will actually work. There is no political will here in CA to secure the border or get rid of IA's. It will continue to get worse and more expensive each year (seems to be averaging an increase of a billion a year the last 4-5 years). I don't blame the4 IA's for ALL our budget issues, but what really pisses me off is that it is this white elephant just sitting there and none of these dolts in office will acknowledge it.

Thanks to everyone who eMailed our illustrious leader about this. Now it's my turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    All he needs to do is look at the reports out of LA County that say 39 million a month go to illegals.
    That can't be right..if there's a million illegals receiving benies in CA every month, that's only 39 dollars for each. And you know there's got to be at least a million of them in CA. I once read somewhere that CA's bill for benies to illegals is something like $29,000,000,000 a year, which would be almost a third of their deficit. That comes out to be $29000 a year or $2400 a month for each illegal..hmmm
    The $39 million mentioned above is for L.A. County ONLY, not all of California.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast