Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

trip20 : WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC

I went to a few School Board Meeting this Spring and the board members are fed dinner. While one teacher about the same measured the meat (protein) in her wrap to only contain ONE OUNCE instead of TWO OUNCES.

The same manager of the cafeteria is the same manager over food at our state ZOO Where is the money going
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Time for Arnold to get an earful!!! Please take action!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-908144.html#908144

Arnold Schwarzenegger ca dream governor

I tend to agree with Arnold. Its not the illegal immigrants. Its the lousy job Arnold and the California legislature have done. Its not that he is ignorant he is being trained by the Kennedy's. He found out what politics are all about. Your either in or out. It has nothing to do with the people you represent but rather the dictators. The money people they run the state and every state in the united states. What people can't accept is that we have total corruption in both in the state of California and our federal government. We can't blame the politicians they are just doing what we let them do. Of course the illegal immigrants are killing us economically but we allow it to happen.

The people in California hold no one responsible for anything and that's why things are out of control in Calfornia. The congress and the senate can't tell you if Obama qualifies to hold the office he's been elected to. They passed a 700 billion dollar tarrp program and didn't read the bill. They lost 78 billion dollars and can't explain where it went. So what! People are still playing dead like nothing is wrong.

They are going to grant amnesty with or without your consent. Just like they are recklessly spending your tax dollars and your children's tax dollars. They are now making sure reverse discrimination takes place and your children will pay for that for years to come.

Illegal Immigration is a big problem across America and when they "your government" grants Amnesty it will virtually wipe out social security and Medicare. When they institute the national health program you will be lucky if you can see a doctor.

I called the Governor's office in San Diego and they were nice until I got to the part about how I thought the governor has lost his mind.

I don't think they want to hear from me anymore.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I called the Governor's office in San Diego and they were nice until I got to the part about how I thought the governor has lost his mind.

I don't think they want to hear from me anymore.

The truth can hurt. Poor pandering soul-seller Arnold.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Arnold has been living under the influence of the Kennedy's too long. To hear him say the things he's said is sickening. Here's how a native Californian has to live in this state now.

I have a nephew who's a U. S. border patrolman. He's had Molotov cocktails thrown at him, he's been shot at, he's had rocks thrown at him. My son-in-law is in the Army and is in Afghanistan. Some days he sees less action then my nephew does!

Then there's Modesto, CA. My daughter used to live there with her family. One night she heard someone outside. She called the police and they caught an illegal immigrant trying to get into her Dodge Durango, attempting to steal it. Her son was shot at by a group of illegal immigrants for wearing a red 49er shirt. Thank God they missed. Kids there are forbidden to wear blue or red shirts for their own safety! My granddaughter's friend was in the park across the street from her house and saw a young man running towards her. When he got to her he stuck a knife into her stomach! She'd never seen him before. She survived after days in the hospital, thank God. Luckily an onlooker took his picture with his cell phone. The police recognized him immediately and he was arrested. Yes, again he was an illegal immigrant! The police said that he was trying to get into the M15 gang and had to prove himself. My daughter had finally had it and she and her husband took their kids and moved to Olympia, WA, to try to get away from them. When they got there they discovered that their kids were two years behind the WA schools. One of their daughters had been in the GATE program for gifted students in Modesto, but found herself working very hard just to catch up in Olympia. Now when we want to see our grandkids we have to drive 14 hours, instead of the 45 minutes we used to drive. We no longer get to participate in birthday parties, ball games, etc. but the kids are safer!

We have a friend who studied as an apprentice for2 years to learn all aspects of the construction business. He had great hopes for a good future. He now finds himself in the union hall looking for work. The illegal immigrants have been hired to do his job, for much less pay. He's not alone, the hall is full of Americans who want to work, but their jobs have been taken. It's simply not true that they're only taking jobs Americans don't want! Our friends have to rely on food stamps just to eat! That's NOT the way they want to live! He wants to work!! Contractors go to day camps to hire illegal workers instead of the union hall to hire Americans. Our next door neighbor had a roof put on his house. We did too, as did our other next door neighbor. The two neighbors hired the same contractor, who used illegal immigrants. We refused to hire him and, after a long 3 day search for a contractor who hires Americans, we finally found one and hired him. He put our roof on $900 cheaper then both neighbors, and our house is bigger then both of theirs. Their contractor charged more, paid lower wages, and pocketed more profits for himself! From small businesses to large corporations, they want cheap labor so they fight to keep the illegal immigrants here. They lobby congress for that reason.

The best man and matron of honor at our wedding are legal Mexican immigrants. They've been our best friends for years. Their son is a CHP patrolman. He's been put into danger by illegal immigrants more times then he'd like to think about. Whenever he sees the need to stop a car driven by a Mexican he always calls for backup. He's a Mexican himself, but he's afraid of them. He says they have everything to lose by being caught so will do almost anything to get away, including shooting at the police. He also says that most of the time the car they're driving has been stolen. These are the things you don't read about in the news. These are the things that are not politically correct, so the media ignores them.

Arnold may not want to admit that our crime rate is high, in part because of them, our hospitals are closing because of lack of funds, our services are one by one being taken away, all because illegal immigrants have drained the system. It's not a racial thing, all races are affected by them... African Americans, Hispanics, Caucasians, etc. In short, Americans are suffering and Arnold won't see it or admit it.

sunny14: WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC.

Boy, I am glad you have found us. I know and feel your pain but some of your experiences are worse than mine.

This is a great site but you can set up an action buffet at NumbersUSA at http://www.numbersusa.com.

Please join in on your local Tea Parties - some of their causes and gatherings will let you know you are not ALONE in the fight for our country and life.

And if you can try to attend public meetings and see who is shaping your community. There are the school board meetings, county meetings, and city council meetings which even usually have a public comment time if you ever find your voice to speech out.

Another thought is focus on who is getting into office. Check them out and make sure they have your desire to correct the wrong being done to Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Sunny14! I was shocked at your story. Not because it is happening, but that this issue affects so many people in your family.

A few years back, my Dad was coming out of a grocery store in Vista, CA. A mexican came up to him and demanded his money, my dad told him to go to hell among other expletives and the man stabbed him in the stomach and ran like a little coward scumbag does. After that, a series of situations put my Dad in Idaho and he seems happier there. I still live in SoCal and wish I could join him. At least it still feels like America there....

By the way, there are countless others here at ALIPAC with stories similar to yours and mine. Welcome again.

ITIN Numbers - Pay no Taxes

The state of California has been known to be the first in the country to lead with new inventions like the Internet. Now the State of California is leading the country into bankruptcy. The California Politicians have helped implement what is called an ITIN number. This number is given to undocumented workers who are not eligible to receive a social security number. With this number many undocumented workers are not paying any taxes. Could this be one of the reasons why the US is going broke?

Go to California state web site (ftb.ca. gov) Franchise Tax Board - look up the main tax form which is the 540 form. There you will see the words Social Security Number or ITIN number on this form. California has taken the Federal law that states any money generated for a profit can be taxed in the US. But they fail to realize that people are not contributing to the tax system and are coming over here getting a free ride, once again at the expense of the Taxpayers. Plus, they are giving these people a chance to continue to illegally work in this country and be rewarded for doing so. This ITIN number is unjustifiable and Unconstitutional.

Federal Tax Money - With the ITIN number you are allowed to claim dependents that live out of this country who are not US Citizens. Therefore, these undocumented workers are claiming multitudes of people who live out of the country; and the more people you claim the more your taxable income is reduced by $3,500 per person (see 2009 Federal 1040 form - line 42) For each dependent claimed this tax year of 2009, the person receives a $3500 allowance off of their taxes owed. Undocumented workers can just walk off the streets during tax season into a tax office and declare that they have worked in the US and they are allowed to obtain an ITIN number. In other words if you can sneak into this country and get a job, you no longer have to go through Immigration? That is why they continue to send for their relatives from their country; then the new relatives come over here and they send for more relatives and friends and the cycle goes on and on. They know the Politicians in California so far have allowed this because many taxpayers are kept in the dark about this ITIN number. They bragged for years that they were taking over California, but they are not bragging about this ITIN number; they know how to keep it a quiet secret while people all across the country are suffering from this impact of having to take care of multitudes of people from another country.

Contact Congress – Why are Politicians representing Mexico more than US Citizens? Why are undocumented workers allowed to break the Law and then be rewarded for it. Can you sell drugs for a profit, not pay any taxes and then be rewarded for doing so? No, so why should they be given special treatment and benefits, while minorities and US Citizens are suffering. The Government needs to know that people across the country from state to state are paying for this dysfunctional decision made mainly by the California Politicians. From Iowa to Virginia and from California to New York people are paying taxes while most undocumented workers are not contributing to the system. Remember what is done in the dark, shall come to the Light. Contact the US Government and demand that this ITIN number is banned and stopped immediately. The White House comment line number is (202) 456-1111 and the Congress Capitol building numbers are (877) 851-6437, (866) 220-0044, (866) 340-9281 and (800) 417-7666. Also go to www.usa .gov web site look up your congress person and file a complaint.

Exposure - There was no public vote from US Citizen Taxpayers to pay for another country while they get away without paying taxes and why is Mexico represented more than US Citizens? Please help expose this ITIN number terror by taking action and contacting your representatives, senators, congress people, family members, friends, and others. Help spread the news about this ITIN number. Help send the message out that if they want to sneak across the Boarder Line, they are going to have to cross the IRS line and pay taxes.

The California Politicians have helped implement what is called an ITIN number.
    Californa didn't start the ITIN system, they aren't new and they aren't a secret.

ITINs are from the U.S. Government/I.R.S.

They have been in use since 1996.

You don't have to work to owe taxes.

You can owe taxes on investments and business income.

They are used to file Federal Income Taxes and EVERY state's taxes.

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
    Jan 22, 2009 ... An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. ...
    www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96287,00.html - Cached - Similar
    pages [PDF]

Form W-7 (Rev. March 2009)
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    An IRS individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) is for federal tax purposes ... furnish a taxpayer identification number must apply for an ITIN on ...
    www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw7.pdf - Similar pages

More results from www.irs.gov »

ITIN Information
    An ITIN is a nine-digit Individual Taxpayer Identification Number issued by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to foreign individuals who are required ...
    www.tax.ucla.edu/ITIN%20Information.htm - Cached - Similar pages

Mar 6, 2009 ... ITIN numbers are for tax filing purposes only. A valid Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is ...
    www.utexas.edu/international/taxes/itin.html - Cached - Similar pages

(ITIN) Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Application Guide
    How to apply for a Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) regardless of immigration status in the United States. ITIN enables illegal immigrants ...

www.usimmigrationsupport.org/itin.html - Cached - Similar pages
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast