Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm expecting to see something like this sometime soon as a way for Obama bin Laden to gain the criminal vote...

"Unimportant News!

Obama recently passed a deferred parole program for all Rapists and Murders saying the problem isn't their actions but our uncaring laws. Obama wishes to give these Rapists and Murders time to gather their proper documents and through such gain Criminal Amnesty. Obama believes Rapists simply need the proper documents such as "Unconsentual sexual partner" documents and "Unconsential term life assistant". Obama believes that these Rapists and Murders are a problem born of a society that simply doesn't understand them or have proper laws to encourage their legal behavior.... by legal behavior however he means making laws legalizing rape and murder. "

Well its unlikely this will happen but damn we're getting pretty close and he seems pretty desperate for whatever votes he can buy!

April
    This is all about Obama's get re elected agenda, he needs the illegals in order to get re elected, all the legal citizens are sick of him.

Oh this man is sick!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    Obama may get the mexican vote on election day, but I believe the white people still have them outnumbered (for now). I don't think you could pay me enough to vote for that traitor!
    Don't forget about all the non-white Americans who can't stand that fool. I know for a fact that ALL Americans who despise Obama put together outnumber illegal aliens and their supporters.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by April
    This is all about Obama's get re elected agenda, he needs the illegals in order to get re elected, all the legal citizens are sick of him.
    You are so right April especially since the Supreme Court de-funded ACORN!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

I had to laugh at this e-mail I was sent.

The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job; given her liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and her jobs as a social worker and school teacher.

The foreman frowned and said,â€
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

I posted earlier that I was afarid of this happening, simply because this is the only way he will ever be elected again. This sneaky traitor will resort to ANYTHING TO BRING THIS COUNTRY DOWN. I just hope all Americans are ready and willing to do what ever possible to get rid of this traitor. Is there any way we can bundle him up and send HIM to Mexico since he seems to love them so much!

Re: Executor Order Treason

Quote Originally Posted by groggs
    Barack Obama this...Barack Obama that...

I read and hear arguments and discussions about illegal immigration, gun control, Obamacare, business bailouts and forced unionism, all of which come in secret and not so secret headslaps to the taxpaying citizens and legal residents of this country.

Why are we so afraid to call these Obama initiatives anything other than what they are...flagrant acts of treason! Why is the "I" word ("Impeachment") never mentioned in Congress? Nixon resigned due to Watergate and we wanted to impeach Clinton because of Oval Office blowjobs. If sex is a basis for impeachment, then it should be an easy accomplishment to oust Obama because, in reality, he's screwing every citizen of this country every day that he remains in office.
    Welcome to ALIPAC and we need to IMPEACH OBAMA I do not think 2012 will get here fast enough before he causes real harm to this nation
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[quote="TakingBackSoCal"]I had to laugh at this e-mail I was sent.

The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job; given her liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and her jobs as a social worker and school teacher.

The foreman frowned and said,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Verification

OK, I have document from ICE that provides for latitude in their handling of illegal immigrants. What I do not have and cannot find is the Executive Order that everyone is talking about. While several articles are claiming this is an Executive by Obama, none of them provide the EO itself.

One article has come to the same conclusion that I am coming to; no EO exists.

ICE has made a unilateral move and while the Obama Administration is complicit on ICE's stated discretion to be used against federal and is further more complicit in undermining federal to advance foreign policy and win favor for votes. Blatantly stating he has signed an EO to enable failed DREAM Act aspects is irresponsible. PLEASE TELL ME I AM WRONG!

Does anyone have the EO itself, or know where it is located? The archives nor government sites have record it.