Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: no to amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by roofer
    this is going to start a war
    It has started with me personally. Obama has got to go down. I plan to start to print off news flyers and leaving them everywhere I travel around town. If the media won't cover it, I will sure try. I will be the guy on the hiway bridge with the banner hanging down for motorists to see.

Never thought in my life I would become "visable" protester - but it is time!

Obama may get the mexican vote on election day, but I believe the white people still have them outnumbered (for now). I don't think you could pay me enough to vote for that traitor!

I'm still trying to figure out what country Obama thinks he's president of. Maybe he should have run for president of mexico! At least down there the rest of the people will be as lawless as he has been...

Im praying we are wrong and this is all a bunch of puffery - wishful thinking with this POS for POTUS. Just when you think that turd couldn't sink any lower...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    All the more reason to step up efforts to Get Rick Perry to add E Verify bill in Texas to the special session agenda. I have called several times but now I have a new reason to call again. The Texas legislature only meets every two years. If we do not get this done now, it will be 2013 before another chance comes around. The National E Verify is now even more important than ever. This SOB in OUR White House is feeling the pressure and knows he will not win reelection without pulling some fast moves. Maybe we all will have to place bigger orders to Cheaper than Dirt to overcome this regime and it's obvious desire to destroy our American way of life.

illegals must be deported

I called the phone number stated earlier and complained about the memo. And left a message regarding the memo. I told them we oppose the memo and the Congress must do something against it right now.

Banned
    2012 cannot come soon enough. Between now and then traitor Obama is doing everything in his power to destroy this nation. There needs to be some form of counter measures that the senate and house can use to overturn the directives to ICE and BP and to make it clear we need the interception and deportations to be ramped up not slowed down. If the government really wanted to speed up the judicial system and the deportations it can be done. Here is where alot of unemployeed can find jobs proccessing the forms and records, doing the data entry and working in shifts so that the system is working 24/7

U.S. To Suspend Countless Deportations

Last Updated: Tue, 06/21/2011 - 3:12pm

In a first for any administration, President Obama has implemented a new system to spare a myriad of illegal immigrants from removal by authorizing—and encouraging—low-level field officers to block deportations by using an outrageously broad list of exemptions.

The unprecedented program will allow droves of undocumented immigrants to remain in the U.S. by drastically expanding factors that can be considered to exercise “prosecutorial discretion.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More links here would be a good thing. Sounds like we have moved in the "right" direction or they wouldn't be PO'ed. Now we have to just stop the rollback scheme. Stay active!

If the "witnesses" are so afraid of being deported then they need to just DEPORT THEMSELVES and go back wherever the h--l they came from.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast