Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In everyone of the sections you will find wording such as " appropriation of funds as available".

This entire bill is full of loopholes that will allow for non-enforcement.

It is my belief that Congress and Senate having failed to convince the American public to grant amnesty have come up with this HR 4088 The so called SAVE act
    Feathers, I hope you are wrong about this. I have been calling Congress asking them to support this thing. I had hope this was a step in the right direction.
    I'd like to know how much it costs us to pass a law. I think the cost is astronomical. It's especially irritating when they waste so much time on laws that will just get shot down or veto'd anyway, and they know it. (not referring to the SAVE ACT) That's our damn money their wasting!
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Rick Sanchez is a moron

If the fast track to citizenship involves using illegal aliens for cannon fodder I wonder why not just hire them as mercenaries? That is what they are. I am not in favor of either scenario.

The loyalty factor is in question. Most illegal immigrants have their bodies in the US but their hearts and their money in the old country. Just watch any demonstration and you will see the Mexican flag displayed. Since what money they send to Mexico is the 2nd gross national product I'd say we can safely say that's where their loyalty lies.

Rick's arguments are weak, emotional drivel. He is rude because he answers questions and doesn't allow an answer. His positions on illegal aliens are indefensible. Rick doesn't seem to understand that a democracy is majority rule. Maybe that's from his hispanic heritage since his heart must also be in the old country. IT'S TIME FOR MEXICANS, CENTRAL AMERICANS, SOUTH AMERICANS TO REVOLT AND CHANGE THEIR OWN COUNTRIES IF THEY WANT A BETTER LIFE.

Thanks William:
    Illegal is illegal. They should not be here. As a Viet Nam veteran, I resent that the illegals are allowed to scam the system ala "make a sacifice" for our nation. They have no allegiance to America at all. No way Hosay.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Rick Sanchez DID say that the soldier was an ILLEGAL ALIEN, however, he also mentioned that the soldier had a GREEN CARD. If this is true, the question is whether or not the green card was valid or had expired, which would then determine whether or not the soldier was actually an IMMIGRANT or ILLEGAL ALIEN. I think William should clarify this point with Mr. Sanchez.

Rick Sanchez and Gheen

I applaud you on the debate of illegal immigration with Sanchez
    I viewed the video and left a negative comment at the Youtube site.......
    He is so biased and racist.
    When will these people ever GET IT......ILLEGALS NEED TO GO BACK TO
    WHERE THEY CAME FROM !!!!!!!!

I agree with William Gheen and disagree with Sanchez. I would like some help with New Yorkers for Immigration Control and Enforcement (NY I.C.E.) of which I am a member. Up until now I think this has been a pretty good group. However, I posted this item there and was suprised to discover that, so far, the response of other members favors Sanchez over Gheen. I am so perplexed at their reaction that I am not even sure how to respond. Please join at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NYimmigrationreform/ , take a look at the recent messages on the subject, and respond accordingly.

Thank you.

a huge number of americans went to europe and fought to save the butts of france, britain, and other countries. if we hadn't, they'd all be speaking german now. we were not given citizenship in any of those countries. i wonder if the topic for debate is given to sanchez's guests ahead of time. if so, gheen should've been better prepared. if he had been, surely he would've mentioned the soldier having a green card. if not, sanchez shouldn't be bringing up a subject that is untrue.

Little disappointed in William

Although Mr. Gheen did a usual great job stressing all our beleifs, I was a little disappointed in him not catching the "green card holding" portion of Rick's video. Rick is always an idiot, but William could have truely nailed him, had he busted him out immediately on those points, rather than us debating the obvious after the fact. I think William might have been getting his blue shirt ironed during that segment!!!!

MW
    rcawdor57 wrote:

It amazes me that many people who watched the debate last night will actually believe Rick is telling the truth simply because he is part of CNN.
    That is exactly why William should demand a public apology on Rick's show tonight! As said in earlier posts, the video clearly commented that Darwin was one of the Green Card troops. There is no argument for illegal immigrants in the military, that's is why he made no distinction between legal and illegal. Illegals are not currently eligible to enlist in our Armed Forces!

We need to do what ever we can to expose Rick Sanchez for the liar he is. All of us should contact CNN and demand an apology for being lied to! Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to contact Lou Dobbs too. Wouldn't it be nice if he would do a continuation of the Darwin story to correct the false perception many who watched the Sanchez show received. We can't let this slip by unnoticed!

Diggers Realm wrote:

I have this video posted at my entry on Rick Sanchez outright lying (including at least six I list that I know of offhand).
    That's great! We all need to do whatever possible to expose the liar for what he is!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rick Sanchez is a GAS BAG!

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57
    It amazes me that many people who watched the debate last night will actually believe Rick is telling the truth simply because he is part of CNN.
    I just wrote an email to CNN telling them I am disgusted with the lies they tell on their News and that they have a responsibility to tell the truth, not fabricated stories to incite the masses. I served in the U.S. Navy for 21 years and served with quite a few non-U.S. Citizens who were Green Card holders and here in the U.S. LEGALLY. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get into the military without a valid SSN or a valid Green Card. The background checks for the person who is applying are intense and I doubt anyone will slip by. Besides, if an illegal DID try to enter our military I do believe they will be arrested, interrogated and deported.
    Anyway, everyone should write CNN and let them know we are not taking their B.S. especially Rich Sanchez's crap. Good going William!

RCawdor
    When I watched the video, it was the first time I ever heard of Rick Sanchez. OMG.... what a fork-tounged GAS BAG! And what a bunch of crock too! Does this Slickie Rickie guy really think people are that stupid? I work for the military as a civilian employee and have done so for almost two decades. In my experience with the foreign nationals in the US military, they have some kind of prior legal status that allows them to be there in the first place, as explained by rcawdor57 in the above quote. Yes, they do get faster permanent citizenship by serving in the military, but the fact is, they are still taking a LEGAL route to citizenship.

What Mister Sanchez fails to point out, and this was SOOOOOOOO obvious to me, is the DIFFERENCES between the young man featured in the video and the illegal aliens. Let me name some, and you all can add to the list if I left anything out:
    - He did not enter the US as an ILLEGAL
    - He has a GREEN CARD
    - He speaks perfect ENGLISH
    - He has ASSIMILATED
    - He loves AMERICA
    - He is LOYAL to AMERICA
    - He did NOT complain, but had only PRAISE for his new homeland

I honor this brave young man the way I would honor any of our brave servicemembers. I would trust him to defend me and my country far more than I would any illegal aliens, or morons like Mister Sanchez or our idiot politicians.

Our MSM people and our politicians are sooooooo STUPID, and I really hate it when they think WE are just as stupid as THEY are!

Morons like Mister Sanchez are the reasons I never watch CNN or other MSM shows.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast