Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

well, I haven't posted in quit awhile...been busy. However, am I the only one that noticed in Lou's intro to "Out In The Open" the utter disdain Lou seemed to have for rick?
    I mean I have never seen Lou have that look before. I think Lou realy hates that guy! I'm hoping that Lou has enough "clout" at CNN to have him dumped.
    I realy have to ask myself a very important question...why would CNN have that idiot on right after Lou??? I think they are up to something rotten! Maybe they want to see the ratings number drop like a rock after Lou? Or maybe they seem to think that loudmouth can actualy compete with Lou?? I don't realy know...but if anyone else saw it and has any idea why please share your thoughts
    Thanks.

Rev. Dan
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

MW
    barth49 wrote:

However, am I the only one that noticed in Lou's intro to "Out In The Open" the utter disdain Lou seemed to have for rick?
    Nope, you're not the only one to notice that fake smile of Lou's when Sanchez is speaking.

I suspect CNN has forced Lou Dobb's to introduce Rick's show because they are hoping Lou Dobbs viewers will hang around for Rick's show. Me, I turn the channel the minute the Dobbs show is over because I refuse to be counted as a fan of the Sanchez show.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YOU SURE WON THAT ONE WILLIAM!

RICK SANCHEZ DOESN'T SEEM TO GRASP THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT AND A LEGAL IMMIGRANT.

WHAT A NUMBSKULL!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

After watching the video again, it is clear that Rick's own video NEVER said that this seviceman was an illegal immigrant. He simply was not a citizen yet, and his citizenship was expidited because of his military service. NOTHING about being an illegal. Rick is playing with the language, calling apples oranges, and confusing the issue and all of his viewers.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    After watching the video again, it is clear that Rick's own video NEVER said that this seviceman was an illegal immigrant. He simply was not a citizen yet, and his citizenship was expidited because of his military service. NOTHING about being an illegal. Rick is playing with the language, calling apples oranges, and confusing the issue and all of his viewers.
    When Rick begins the discussion with William about the "Fast Track", Rick says "we are talking about what you call illegal aliens, that is what the president means". It goes so fast- but thats what I heard.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I urge all of you to google Rick Sanchez. and you will learn not only is he an ethnocentrist he is a murderer.

He is the son of Cuban Immigrants migrated from Spain in the 1950's and got his first job as an anchor for a Florida Spanish Language channel WCKT. He was the youngest TV anchor ever in Florida at
    the age of 22.

On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium. Rick Sanchez fled the scene of the accident, (Hit and Run), police say he left the scene after hitting a man and returned an hour later.

After the accident, Sanchez, 32, drove home to retrieve his driver's license and insurance card.

Rick Sanchez returned to the scene of the accident an hour later and a blood test showed Sanchez had a blood-alcohol level that night of .15 percent.

Prosecutor Kathleen Hoague said;"she thinks Sanchez was driving drunk at the time of the accident, but prosecutors decided not to charge him with causing bodily injury while driving drunk, a third-degree felony".

Jeffrey Smuzinick died after remaining in a coma from the accident with Sanchez on 11-1-1995.

It should not surprise you that Rick Sanchez also is an anchor for the Spanish language version of CNN, CNN en Espanol.

Like Geraldo Rivera, Rick Sanchez has more loyalties to his Hispanic heritage than he has as an American citizen.

He has a vested interest in aiding and abetting illegal immigration as it will boost his ratings at CNN en Espanol.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

FED UP WITH RICK SANCHEZ!!!!!

We stopped watching RICK SANCHEZ since the first time we saw that he was for the ILLEGAL ALIENS!. What is CNN thinking? we have written letters to CNN to get Rick Sanchez, OFF THE AIR, PERMANENTLY!

And what does CNN do, they move Lou Dobbs to 7:00 p.m. so Lou has to introduce him. Rick Sanchez is Cuban, just like we are, and he should be grateful to this country when we had to leave Cuba and this country received us with open arms, and for us, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY! and we would give our last blood for it. Not everybody feels the same, Rick Sanchez should return to Cuba or go live in Mexico!

And why does Rick Sanchez keep calling them "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"! They are NOT "immigrants"
    THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!!

Sanchez

The way I understood it, Sanchez either lied or didn't know what he was talking about. During the citizenship ceremony I heard the commentator say something about people with a "green card" that serve in the military get their citizenships sped up and the fees waived. That is what they said! I can't believe this Sanchez guy is even considered an anchor-I think they are using him for theatrics-he certainly does not have any real news credentials. And to let him follow the well respected Lou Dobbs?? Oh no, but maybe CNN is using Sanchez to throw some heat off of Lou Dobbs-who knows.

Rick Sanchez Needs To GEt His Facts Straight

I watched the Video twice and it clearly stated that the Marine had a green card. That means he wasn't an Illegal Alien and Rick Sanchez needs to get his head out and figure out the difference between an Illegal and a Legal Immigrant. And of course when all his other arguments failed him he resorted to using the race card. It's a tactic used by all Pro Illegal groups. Problem is Mr Sanchez, the American People are not buying into this tactic anymore. So move on, you've had your 5 minutes in the limelight and we're not buying what your selling. Your time is up!

Mr Gheen you did us all proud. Keep up the good work you are doing on behalf of all Americans !!!

Ron Paul in 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!11

Welcome all new ALIPAC members.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast