Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome new Members...I thought I heard Rick Sanchez say there were tens of thousands of illegals in the military. Typical of Cnn to find ONE who fits their profile agenda.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

This must be one of his buddies.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-526393.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

First off, let me say GREAT JOB William. You stood up to that bufoon like a trooper. You made us proud.

That whole interview left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Who is this guy Sanchez? I mean, where did he come from and what makes him so qualified to follow Lou Dobbs?

He acted like one of the pro-illegal alien supporters without a doubt. He was sickening.

All I can think about now is, how phoney that little interchange is between Lou and Sanchez between each of their shows and how does Lou maintain any semblance of decency when Sanchez is spewing his venom and acting all buddy-buddy?

Like many of the pro-illegal alien supporters, Sanchez speaks out of both sides of his mouth and spews racist crap.

Sickening.
    RDR

Re: Gheen-Sanchez debate

Quote Originally Posted by kellygreen
    William Gheen, You were great in debating Sanchez. You said all the right things calmly and very effectively. You stuck to your points and you nailed him. Thanks a million!

William handled himself very eloquently in this debate. He got the point across in a calm and well demeanered fashion. Whereas Sanchez ranted and raved and lost his cool numerous times. I applaud you William. Great Job!

Illegals joining military

If illegals want to join our military and get a fast track to citizenship, that's fine. Let them cut in the front of the line of people getting thier citizenship ONLY IF THEY PASS THE SAME TESTS AND REQUIREMENTS AS THE PERSONS ALREADY IN LINE. In other words, cut out the waiting time between tests and other requirements for citizenship.
    [Mod Edit - no personal information please - thanks ]

Re: William Gheen's Victory Over The Stupidity of Rick Sanch

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence
    I have been appalled for some time now that CNN would allow a second-rate, pro-illegal mind like Rick Sanchez be one of it's anchors. To this effect I have made certain to turn off his broadcast, which now follows the deeply respected Lou Dobbs report, just upon seeing Sanchez's face.

But nowhere and at no time was Mr. Sanchez's studpidity and ignorance laid more bare than when he confronted that great American, William Gheen. If ever there was a discussion in which the forces of evil (Sanchez) met face to face with the forces of good and decency (Gheen), this was it. Sanchez proved moronic, Gheen - brilliant.

Truthfully Sanchez should co-anchor with Giraldo Rivera, with which he has much in common in his thoughts on illegal immigration. Why they might even have, as their first guest Hilary Clinton and her take on Eliot Spitzer's attempt to give all New York illegals a drivers license. Talk about insanity reigning supreme.
    LOLOLOL....Sanchez and Geraldo.....great comparison.....two peas in a pod.
    RDR

L. Morris wrote:

"If illegals want to join our military and get a fast track to citizenship, that's fine. Let them cut in the front of the line of people getting thier citizenship ONLY IF THEY PASS THE SAME TESTS AND REQUIREMENTS AS THE PERSONS ALREADY IN LINE. In other words, cut out the waiting time between tests and other requirements for citizenship.
    L. Morris"

Well it might be be just fine with you L. Morris, but it is not with me. Illegals are just that and few of them have the allegiance to the US that those of us whoes forbearers struggled to get her have, and that does not mean scrampering across the border in the dead of night.

What are they doing in our military to begin with? Believe it or not home grown Americans know how to fight all by themselves and don't need third world illegals diluting what amounts to the best armed forces in the world.

I have already had a bellyfull of those who want to give illegals exceptions, no matter what their stripe. They do not belong here period because they did not come here through legal channels. And until they take the proper steps to go back to their country and do things legally, I don't care if they walk through searing-hot coals, they are still illegal and should be given no consideration otherwise. Thank you.

I think Sanchez should be working for the National Inquirer rather then Cnn. Reguardless of my veiws on illegal immigration, I don't want to be flat out lied to by the host reporter. I am kinda sorry William. I think he did bate you and there is no excuse for that type of tactic on CNN. I am sure alot of the brass are also noticing his tactics and hopefully they do not agree with them on their network. Someone here on a legal viza is in no way an illegal immigrant. He knew that. What a piece of crap..Johnny

blackz28:

Sanchez always "twists" the facts.

He doesn't really want to report the truth, only his twisted version of the truth.

However, what can we expect of someone who killed an innocent person while driving drunk----then left the scene until he was able to sober up a little-----and got away with it!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I want to welcome the (appox)20 "New Recruits" on this thread alone.
    WELCOME to ALIPAC!!!!_________________
    IF THE BORDER CROSSED YOU, .........YOU CAME THROUGH THE TUNNEL
    ------------------------

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast