Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I agree that I'd also support a second round.

This is probably so, that Nader took 200,000 votes. I don't know because I don't live in Florida but I can tell you that I see that as a sign that if 200,000 wanted the dems and reps out THEN that probably five million want them both out now.
    I got it wrong, Nader took 97,488 votes in Florida and 2,882,955 in the enitre US. but those 97,488 Florida votes for Nader, gave Bush the White House. Nader is the best as I said, but i vote democrat as I don't want to see my vote split.

http://www.fec.gov/pubrec/2000presgeresults.htm

Sorry, returning-resident. I don't see it as splitting anything other than splitting up the current cast of characters and puppets in the rogues gallery. If we don't try, they will always be there and they will continue to draw more into their ranks who think like them. From what I can see, they all want globalism. I don't and therefore I will vote against them no matter what it takes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIRD PARTY PERIOD. I agree with you, JJ. Mickey Mouse begins to look better and better. OR MAYBE THELMAHOPKINS WOULD RUN THE MEESE!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Sorry, returning-resident. I don't see it as splitting anything other than splitting up the current cast of characters and puppets in the rogues gallery. If we don't try, they will always be there and they will continue to draw more into their ranks who think like them. From what I can see, they all want globalism. I don't and therefore I will vote against them no matter what it takes.
    I agree with you, but I was too upset that Bush defeated Gore in 2000 because of Nader. That's why I will NEVER vote a third party. I should be, but I won't.

Do you support birthright citizenship? * 48343 responses

Yes, individuals born in the United States should be considered citizens.
    31%

No, continuing to permit birthright citizenship will encourage illegal immigration.
    69%

I agree with you, but I was too upset that Bush defeated Gore in 2000 because of Nader. That's why I will NEVER vote a third party. I should be, but I won't.
    Yeah the Rebuplicans and the Democrats have you right where they want you. Afraid and scared, that if you vote 3rd party it will take a vote away from the lessor of the evils. Voting for the lessor of the evils is still voting for evil.

A war is not one on just one battle. It may seem like it but what the one victory of a battle can do is turn the tide. Your vote only counts if you vote for the candidate you really believe in. Other than that, I believe you are wasteing your vote.

When people start standing up and stop being herded like sheep into the the same ole same ole, then tide will change. [/quote]

returning_resident, I think you will see some sweeping changes in 2006 with regard to third parties.

I'm hoping the one r both of the two major parties will be eliminated from the political radar entirely before too many years pass. There have been too many corrupt politicians in office for too many years now for things to continue on as they are. This country can't afford to keep electing the same people over and over if we are going to survive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ewwwwwwwww!! Perish the thought of Hillary in the White House! It would be like having Bush in a skirt going through menopause!
    This was one of the most interesting polls and discussions we have had on Alipac.

THANKS, FOR THE MEMORIES......

I VOTED NO TO BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean, I don't remember saying such a thing about Hitlery but I can't say it doesn't fit my sentiments about her.

And, I'm sad to say, I was wrong about the 2006 elections. I thought people would have brains enough to know that the same two parties are going to continue to do the same sorry job they have been doing for seven years now.

I'm also sad to say I don't expect anything better in 2008. Probably even worse if any of the Democrats and most of the Republicans who are parading around in front of the cameras get elected. I see they are already getting their claws sharpened, though. I'm not looking to trying to guess which candidate is the least evil, either. I sure hope there is a third choice.

Butterbean, I don't remember saying such a thing about Hitlery but I can't say it doesn't fit my sentiments about her.

And, I'm sad to say, I was wrong about the 2006 elections. I thought people would have brains enough to know that the same two parties are going to continue to do the same sorry job they have been doing for seven years now.

I'm also sad to say I don't expect anything better in 2008. Probably even worse if any of the Democrats and most of the Republicans who are parading around in front of the cameras get elected. I see they are already getting their claws sharpened, though. I'm not looking to trying to guess which candidate is the least evil, either. I sure hope there is a third choice.
    JuniusJnr,
    I thought it was funny. The entire thread bought back memories. That was 2005.
    I think Hillary must be having a fit right now with Obama being promoted by Oprah! I was never was a Democrat, but IF IT CAME to voting between Hillary and Obama, I would choose Obama.
    Hillary to me represents such low class dishonesty and crookidness. And to even consider her husband Bill being allowed back into the White House where he used "America's Oval Office" as a place to have sex with an intern, is just dusgusting! Hillary is NO BETTER by forgiving the DOG!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn