Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And, I also lost a LOT OF RESPECT for him when he started defending almost EVERYTHING BUSH DOES--from Iraq to spying to EVERYTHING. I'm telling the truth--I WILL NOT, I CANNOT vote for ANYONE who has sucked up to Bush or STRONGLY SUPPORTED his policies. I will either HAVE to vote for a Democrat IF it isn't Hillary OR KERRY or several that I just COULDN'T take OR, and this is THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO, I will vote for ANY third party candidate OR I will write in Lou or Pat Buchanan.
    I frankly don't CARE that Bush is the REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT but, when these people like McCain, Frist or ANY of the potential Republican candidates that I've heard put forth come out touting his success, I just get SICK. There is NO WAY that I can vote for anyone who has aligned themselves with Bush. NO WAY.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    But if McCain would win, it's fine too. He can bring America toether as he's blue and red.
    If McCain runs, I definitely vote for a third party for the presidency. He is a hound-dog for the cameras but when it comes to actually fighting against the things I want , he is slack as slack can be.
    But a 3rd party won't win my friend. Nader and Buchanan both tried it and failed. We're a divided nation and I think either Hillary or McCain can bring us together. Hillary because according to Dick Morris, political analyst, most americans will vote for her as they want to have a woman as president for first time in history. McCain can bring the nation together because he's neither a real Republican or Democrat. He's, like colin Powell, more to the center. So both blue and red.

And what about rudy giuliani, Bootsie ?
    would you vote for him as there is a likely change they ha can win the GOP nomination.

I could vote for Rudy. I don't know how he is on illegal immigration though.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

returning-resident, by your own admission, you are not in this country so you have no idea what the pulse of the people predicts. I grant you that there are many like you who are nay-sayers, but there are many like me who aren't. I'll not give up my right to vote but I'll write in a vote for Mickey Mouse before I'll vote for anyone I don't believe in ever again. AS far as I can see, they keep parading the same candidates, Democrats and Republicans alike, across the stage who are cut out of the exact same cookie cutter. The cookie cutter is a great big globe and I view globalism as the ultimate evil. Many people feel like that. We will see who sits in the President's chair starting in January 2009.

Meantime, I'm looking at the upcoming senate elections mighty carefully because that is where the clean sweep has got to start. Even the House isn't corrupted to the degree the Senate is at this point. The two party system and only two parties is why that has happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I could vote for Rudy. I don't know how he is on illegal immigration though.
    I think he's like Bush on illegal immigration.
    He's seen by many Republicans as leaning too much to the Democrats.
    No wonder as he was mayor of NYC.
    and he probably also understands that america need immigrants as he's a grandson of immigrants himself.

returning-resident, by your own admission, you are not in this country so you have no idea what the pulse of the people predicts. I grant you that there are many like you who are nay-sayers, but there are many like me who aren't.
    But all my family members still live in the US and some have the exact same stance on illegal immigration as you do. But they also believe that america is not ready for a president frm a third party as it takes time to get the 3rd party to develop itself. but if we've a third party that's equal to the gop and dems, would you support a second round of elections, like in france ?

Imagine :

dems : 30 %
    gop : 33 %
    3rd party : 37%

would it be fair that the 3rd party delivers the president as 37% is still a minority ! That's why France has a 2nd round.

I'll not give up my right to vote but I'll write in a vote for Mickey Mouse before I'll vote for anyone I don't believe in ever again.
    Well, you shouldn't give up your right to vote.
    I mean, i was upset that Gore didn't win in 2000 and mostly because Nader took 200,000 votes from the democratic base in Florida. Otherwise, Gore would have been president. I will neither give up my vote but I won't split it either. normally, I'd go for Nader. but I know that he won't win because he's a 3rd party and that's why I keep saying that a 3rd party has no future in the US. and if they have a future, it will take time, few decades before they can deliver the president for the 1st time.

AS far as I can see, they keep parading the same candidates, Democrats and Republicans alike, across the stage who are cut out of the exact same cookie cutter. The cookie cutter is a great big globe and I view globalism as the ultimate evil.
    I disagree with you that gop and dems are alike. Hillary and Bush are totally different.

Many people feel like that. We will see who sits in the President's chair starting in January 2009.
    If Hillary runs, it's gonna be Hillary. Believe me my friend, it wil be Hillary.

Meantime, I'm looking at the upcoming senate elections mighty carefully because that is where the clean sweep has got to start. Even the House isn't corrupted to the degree the Senate is at this point. The two party system and only two parties is why that has happened.
    I thought there's one independent in the house, isn't it ?

I can't believe anybody would want to return to the Clinton era..I can't believe than anyone would think that Hillary can't be defeated.

Get your head out of the ozone layer and start catching up on all the things that were not addressed during the Clinton era...if you bothered to inform yourself about issues rather than just watching ABC news you'd be far ahead of the game. And so would the rest of us. Currently I'm PRAYING you don't VOTE.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

would you support a second round of elections, like in france ?
    I certainly would. We had to do that for mayor here and I was tickeled to death to have the opportunity. It ultimately got the bad guy out of office.

because Nader took 200,000 votes from the democratic base in Florida
    This is probably so, that Nader took 200,000 votes. I don't know because I don't live in Florida but I can tell you that I see that as a sign that if 200,000 wanted the dems and reps out THEN that probably five million want them both out now. I haven't had time to look up stats as to how many voted third party in 2004, but I hope even more vote third party in 2006 and 2008. They can take senate and house seats in 2006 and that will be a start.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't believe anybody would want to return to the Clinton era..I can't believe than anyone would think that Hillary can't be defeated.
    Ok, then what has the current Bush administration done better than the clinton administration ? Well, we've more females in the US and many of them are not registered, but will when Hillary runs. So fenales are majority in the US and they have more poewer than males and will vote Hillary. That's simple

Get your head out of the ozone layer and start catching up on all the things that were not addressed during the Clinton era...if you bothered to inform yourself about issues rather than just watching ABC news you'd be far ahead of the game.
    It's impossible to address all issues or achieve what you want as Congress stoped some Clinton proposals. i'm not saying he was perfect, I'm just saying that Bush is worse.

Currently I'm PRAYING you don't VOTE.
    you can pray what you want, but I WILL vote as it's my RIGHT !