Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is a SCREAM, JJ!!! Can't you just SEE IT??

I admire your honesty, returning_resident. Of course, that is your right and she couldn't be any WORSE than what we have now EXCEPT I do think she would be worse on the border situation.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That is a SCREAM, JJ!!! Can't you just SEE IT??

I admire your honesty, returning_resident. Of course, that is your right and she couldn't be any WORSE than what we have now EXCEPT I do think she would be worse on the border situation.
    thank you, bootsie. and I admire you too. just like I admire Judy and thelma. The reason for this is, that you post so much on this forum. Bootsie, you post an average of more than 16 posts a day. This makes me feel that you really care about this issue and that you care about our country. and I admire that. I´ve got a day off now, so I can post. But I can´t find the time to post as much as some of you do.

Illegal immigration is the number 2 issue I care about.
    The number 1 is the environment. That´s a more important issue to me. Illegal immigration just covers our Southern border, the global warming is a matter of life and death to us all, every single breathing creature on this planet.

That´s why i´m a Democrat, that´s why I´d go for Hillary.
    Normally Nader, but I don´t want to split the vote on the left side of the aisle. But when it comes on illegal immigration, we´re not that far apart from each other. We do have differences, but those small differences will be overcome. Most Democrats want the border closed too.

That's why I'm an Independent, r_r. I probably LEAN MORE TOWARDS MOST of the Republican platform but, by no means, ALL of their platform. I also agree with some, but not as much, of the Democratic platform. SO, I would LOVE to see a MODERATE, Independent candidate in 2008.

I know the environment is important but it really ranks way on down my list of important issues. I could be wrong but there are so many more things that affect my daily life that I can TRY to change and the environment just doesn't happen to be real high on my list of priorities. I would like the border problem solved because I think, ultimately, it would have a trickle-down effect and solve OTHER problems. But, I also would like to see the deficit reduced. I would like to see health care MATTER to SOMEONE. AFFORDABLE health care. I would like to see the PORK BARREL SPENDING STOPPED. JUST a BUNCH of ISSUES!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

returning resident...please look at the ALIPAC rules...no profanity is allowed on this board. Do NOT say the H word.

Thank you,
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    returning resident...please look at the ALIPAC rules...no profanity is allowed on this board. Do NOT say the H word.

Thank you,
    RR
    ??? The H word ??

RR is FUNNING YOU!! THE HILLARY word!!!

RR is FUNNING YOU!! THE HILLARY word!!!
    LOL, than he caught me. I thought I was really breaking the foum rules.

NO--you are doing fine! I'm afraid you are a LOST SOUL on ALIPAC as far as Hillary is concerned though!

I'm afraid you are a LOST SOUL on ALIPAC as far as Hillary is concerned though!
    well, that´s actually funny.
    bush and Hillary are totally opposite, but people here would still criticize both because of illegal immigration they would allow both. so it seems to be it can never be right ?

NOPE. Not with either one of them. You don't hear anyone here praising Bush, do you??? We are FED UP with NINETY FIVE PERCENT OF THEM!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast