Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can't say I don't agree with you about Hillary, Butterbean. But I'd stay home and not vote at all if the only two choices were Hillary or Obama. I don't want either one of them.

I saw the news clip about Oprah stumping for Obama tonight. That worries me to some extent but it could be the undoing of Hillary as a candidate in the long run and, hopefully, Obama will step on his weenie enough times to disqualify himself, too. I don't know which Democrat I would want to run.

I took a poll on line a few days ago tha matched people up with the candidate who they agreed most with by asking a question and making the poll taker choose which answer they liked best-- actual candidate's answers. I couldn't just take one, I took both Dem and Rep polls. Although I don't agree with much of anything any of the democrats think about anything, the only one who was even a blip on the radar for me was Richardson and, as a person whose mug I see on tv all too often here on the border, I can't stand that dude. My Rep who fits closest to what I think is Ron Paul. They didn't have all the candidates listed, though so I don't guess it means much of anything.

I really get aggravated with them and their "electability" theory. Why don't they actually ask the people who they'd vote for and give us a list of all the choices? Most of the time, the only people I'd even think about voting for (Tancredo, for one) aren't even on the list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo and Ron Paul aren't on "The List" because that wouldn't be a part of the elite's plans for the NAU.

Instead, they shove people at us like Guilani, Obama and Hillary. I choke on the very thought of any one of them winning. And Hillary is hinting at bringing Richardson in as VP! Augh!

It also makes me wonder why Huckabee's percentage is so high and why the MSM is pushing him now. His border plan sucks and is just a re-run of Pence's "Touch Back" policy.

I am afraid this nation is ready to take a dive.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you support birthright citizenship? * 48746 responses

Yes, individuals born in the United States should be considered citizens.
    31%

No, continuing to permit birthright citizenship will encourage illegal immigration.
    69%

Do you support birthright citizenship? * 48755 responses

31%

No, continuing to permit birthright citizenship will encourage illegal immigration.
    69%
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you support birthright citizenship? * 48763 responses

31%

69%

Do you support birthright citizenship? * 48765 responses

31%

69%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you support birthright citizenship?

31%

69%

* 48772 responses

Do you support birthright citizenship? * 48773 responses

31%

69%
    Not a scientific survey. Click to learn more. Results may not total 100% due to rounding.

Do you support birthright citizenship? * 48778 responses

31%

69%

Never did, never will.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn