Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Published on Apr 14, 2014
    Alex discusses why the victory over the BLM reveals the emperor has no clothes, and explains how it can similarly be replicated on a mass scale to turn the tide in the war against tyranny.
    Follow Alex on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones
    Infowars on G+ - https://plus.google.com/+infowars/
    Like Alex on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEme...

Banned
    COWBOYS & COMMUNISTS: A New Game for the Kiddos

By Clash Daily / 14 April 2014

It appears that the tense armed standoff between federal agents and citizens at the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada, is over… for now. Fearful of the very real potential of a bloody firefight, BLM and FBI agents did the intelligent thing, and deescalated the situation by simply pulling out… for now.
    It has been interesting to note how people have reacted to the situation. Here are just a few examples.

From Tim “MAC” Harmsen of the Military Arms Channel:
    This event serves to highlight precisely why we have a 2nd Amendment. What happened today is why Dianne Feinstein and her band of gun-grabbers want you disarmed. Gun control isn’t about public safety or saving the children, it’s about preventing us from standing against government oppression and defending our liberty.

If hundreds of armed Americans weren’t streaming in to stand toe to toe with government goons, you can rest assured this victory would have never been possible. Before large numbers of militia responded to the scene, groups of protesters were being roughed up by government thugs. Women were thrown to the ground and unarmed men were tazed as the government struggled to assert its control. Once armed citizens started to arrive in force, these thugs were forced to back-off and stop using their Gestapo tactics.

Read more: Bearing Arms

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/04/cowboy...QsdmMmwWHTY.99

Banned

Just who does the Bureau of Land Management owe it’s Allegiance to?

David Risselada 55 mins ago

America, on Saturday we witnessed an amazing thing. The efforts of likeminded patriots who are fed up with the federal government's usurpation of our sovereign authority paid off as the feds were forced to back off the Bundy ranch. Not only was there a significant number of people who responded by showing up in person, while thousands of others headed in that direction, the efforts of the new media played a role as well. Many writers were on top of this situation ready to write on the latest developments, including the revelation that Harry Reid was involved with the Chinese, selling them land so they could build their own solar power plants. There is no doubt this effort kept the boots on the ground informed of the latest intelligence. All in all, it was an amazing effort on the part of the patriots to let the federal leviathan know that we have had enough, period. Unfortunately, I am going to have to agree with Tim Brown and say that the illusion of the feds backing off was just that, an illusion.

Many of us realize that this situation is likely far from over. We will see another escalation over this situation for sure, especially if the part about Reid and the Chinese is true. What bothers me the most about this situation America is the fact that there are people who see no wrong in the federal government's actions. There are people who believe the government narrative that Bundy deserved this because he owed back taxes. That is indicative of the many topics I generally write about concerning the indoctrination that takes place in public schools. While there were many patriots who were actively involved on the internet, there were also those that were literally calling for the government to wipe out the protesters. For these people, the government is the end all be all authority in their lives, and because they have likely become completely dependent upon government entitlements, they will never question their motivations. Also, as I have pointed out in my article A crisis that will not be going to waste, this situation is certainly going to contribute to the ongoing global efforts to disarm American citizens. Tim Brown cites an investigator who is making the same claim. Finally, never forget that the federal government issued this report which calls people defending the constitution, terrorists. It is highly likely that this event is just a warm up in the end game of discrediting and dehumanizing the patriot movement.

I wanted to talk about the Bureau of Land Management and the fact that, like other alphabet agencies, it is an unconstitutional entity. It is unconstitutional in the sense that nowhere in the Constitution does the federal government have the power to create such agencies that are unaccountable to the people. In fact the Bureau of Land Management, according to Godlike productions, is considered an agent of foreign principle, meaning that they have no loyalty whatsoever to the United States and are, in fact, working for foreign entities. Just who does this unconstitutional government agency owe its allegiance to? According to Steve Quayle it is a London military banking cartel known as the Crown Corporation. Let me say this again, it is an English banking cartel that is issuing orders to many of these agencies.

If this is true, it would essentially prove the idea of a one world government conspiracy. As sovereign United States citizens we are under no obligation to follow unconstitutional laws. We are the authority the government draws its governing power from, and I don't remember telling them to give my sovereignty, my rights and my country over to Communist entities like this banking cartel, or the U.N. for that matter. I wrote in an article entitled Liberty depends upon "informed" consent of the governed that the Constitution allows for a process of change and only by giving government consent do they have authority to change it. Silence is just as good a sign of consent than anything else folks. By not exercising your constitutional responsibilities to defend liberty and hold government accountable, you are giving them permission to usurp your God given rights to self-governance. For those of you who believe you will be safe and snug because you never questioned government when this whole thing comes crashing down just remember this; when they came for the gypsy's I said nothing because I wasn't a gypsy, when they came for the Jews I said nothing because I wasn't a Jew. When they finally came for me, there was no one left to say anything at all.

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/just-bureau-land-management-owe-allegiance/#KPdLEuoJCq1TCctP.99

“Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force” -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by kathyet2; 04-14-2014 at 12:01 PM.

April
    Fact is they are doing this to people all over our Country not just in Nevada..It is called land confiscation. With rules and laws made up as they go along to protect themselves and their interests....I am not running on emotion April..Not in the least, I am angry that we have people in our Country confiscating peoples land on made up rules, and f$$'s for land use. As I said he had paid his f$$'s to the State of Nevada his family has owned that land dating back to the 1900's, he is the last of over 50 Rancher families that were run off their land because they couldn't fight this rogue agency like Mr Bundy did. All the while this rogue agency is willing to shoot and kill people to get this done. Ask your self why is that???? They are nothing but a bunch of paid thugs. There are more sinister reasons behind this..And I don't care what information on the BLM or any of those 3 letter agency's you care to bring over fact is facts. Read some of the information I brought over in this thread.

Think about this, these people are willing to use deadly force under who's authority??? Orders of or by someone higher up to be used against American citizens. These are public lands in the State of Nevada it is a States rights issue.... They are doing this with excuses they have made up to force people to adhere to their rules, all the while hiding behind another intent. What is that intent gun force to protect tortises or late f$$s????. Notice how quick they folded on this, very carefully trying to keep it out of the public eye!!!! There have many Politicians and Sheriffs who don't follow our Constitution being used as their puppets to try and force people to follow their made up rules and bend them to do this by force if necessary, as long as none notices. These people make up rules as they go along to protect their own interests, to protect themselves from the people who object. All with made up rules and laws. Notice these people enforce what they want, when they want and ignore the ones they don't want....This is not over, maybe for right now, consider this is a short reprieve, so before it does restart in Nevada or some where else, because it will, get some facts really straight. Don't throw some made up rules and regulations by a rogue agency out there, like it is true authority it isn't.

You are losing it so I am going to just say one more thing, and it is a fact and no matter what you say or how much you scream it has been proven BUNDY had no problems until he stopped paying grazing fees in 1993, I could not find one source or article of war between Bundy and BLM before that and BTW you cannot get a lease or a permit unless you sign a lease agreement or contract with the BLM and we all know he lost his permit in 1998. I know this for a fact....A FACT so please continue to scream but not at me. It is laughable that you call them made up rules when Bundy voluntarily signed the lease agreement, he must have wanted to go by the rules for awhile. ALSO thousand of ranchers pay the grazing fees happily to have their cattle graze on BLM land, they can increase their herd by 100's of head by leasing the BLM land,SO they make more money leasing the BLM land....this too is a fact. I know 4 ranchers PERSONALLY at this time who are leasing BLM land and have double the herd they would have if they only had the cattle on their private property. They are HAPPY to pay the fees.

What this whole fiasco proved was the a group of people standing together with cameras can back down a bunch of feds.... which yeah that is a good thing HOWEVER the feds will not stop until they get their grazing FEES because BUNDY signed a contract with them allowing them to collect fees from him. That is the point I was making.. I am not a fan of the government, everyone knows that ......carry on....just direct your anger in another direction AWAY from the facts.

BTW the "rogue" agency origin started in 1785.
    http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/info/About_BLM/History.html
    Last edited by April; 04-14-2014 at 05:24 PM.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told

14.Apr.2014

There are some very powerful people who have done their best to cover up what really happened at the Bundy ranch in Clark County Nevada. Fortunately they failed.

To download the full HD version of this video right click on this link and select "Save Link As".

In this we're going to present you with evidence of blatant corruption and criminal activities that anyone, including law enforcement, can easily verify.
    But before we go into the details, it's important to acknowledge here, that the political left and the political right are watching this crisis through very different eyes. You on the left saw this old rancher defying the Federal government over cattle grazing fees, with right wing pundits pleading his case, and armed militia moving in to intervene... it probably gave you the impression of Tea Party temper tantrum... with guns. Given some of the personalities who were involved in the media circus surrounding this, that impression is perfectly understandable, but underneath the appearances there is something here that all Americans need to see, whether they consider themselves conservative, liberal or none of the above.
    All I ask is that you suspend your preconceived notions of what this crisis was about, for five minutes.
    First let's eliminate some of the disinformation, speculation and conspiracy theories.
    Here's a story that a lot of people were spreading around without fact checking. It got 47,000 shares on Facebook alone. The author claims that the siege of the Bundy ranch was about was really about fracking leases. That's a provocative narrative, one that I actually found very interesting. But just because something is plausible doesn't mean it's true. For evidence, the article links out to this page on the shalereporter.com, which does indeed talk about Bureau of Land Management (aka BLM) leasing out land in Nevada for Fracking. Trouble is, the author and 47,000 other people overlooked the blatantly obvious fact that the land in question is in north eastern Nevada. Clark county isn't in North Eastern Nevada. That's not a minor detail. Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, fact check before you spread information people. Always fact check.
    Then there was this other line that kept getting spread around (and this is a direct quote):
    "There are developers working for military contractors that want that land and water for mining weapons grade minerals for industry... they want to sell the land by the highway for real estate development because it's close to I-15". This claim wasn't backed up by even so much as a link. It was pure hearsay. Furthermore it doesn't even make sense. Military contractors (like Blackwater) want land for mining? And weapons grade minerals? To be perfectly honest I get the impression that this story was fabricated by some stoned college kid who thought it would be hilarious to send it to an alternative media outlet as a prank. You got to admit as prank that's pretty epic, especially since it worked. A media figure with a fairly decent sized audience, and I'm not going to name names, blasted it out to the public as is without asking for evidence or even critically examining the claim. A lot of people took that report and started spreading it around, and pretty soon there were people just repeating the narrative not even knowing where it came from. That's bad. Providing an echo chamber unfounded rumors and wild speculation is not journalism. The alternative media really needs to tighten their standards of evidence.
    Alright, moving along, here we have this story that the showdown in Nevada was really about an underhanded business deal involving Senator Harry Reid, his son, the BLM and a 5 billion dollar solar energy plant. You probably saw a few people sharing links making these claims. Let's fact check.
    Claim number one: Senator Harry Reid's son, Rory Reid (try saying that name ten times as fast as you can), is the primary representative for ENN energy group, a Chinese energy company involved in a $5 billion solar project planned for Clark County Nevada, on the on land where the Bundy ranch is located. First source: Reuters: Aug 31, 2012. Well this is interesting. It turns out that the conflicts of interest in this project were well documented, but Harry pushed it through anyway. He pushed it through in spite of the controversy that was stirred up when the land was sold to ENN for $4.5 million dollars even though separate appraisals valued the land at between $29.6 million and $38.6 million.
    Claim number two: Reid put one of his former employees in charge of the Bureau of land management and thereby used his leverage in the agency to clear the Bundy's off the land. What do they claim as their source: CBS Las Vegas. Hmmm... That's interesting. Neil Kornze, the current BLM Chief is a former adviser for Harry Reid, and Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader, and therefore was directly involved in his confirmation. That's another serious conflict of interest there considering that the BLM is claiming jurisdiction over the land where Rory Reid's company wants to build.
    But do we have any evidence that Reid actually exercised that influence in the agency to get what he wanted? Well that brings us to claim number three: Supposedly the BLM had posted on their website that they needed to get the Bundy family off of the land to make room for the energy project, but the BLM has since removed the page. The website that made this claim posted a screen shot split into two files and a link to a text version of the page that someone had copied. This is pretty weak. Though it does seem to match the overall narrative here, this would never be admissible in court. But let's dig a little deeper shall we. What if there is a version of the site cached somewhere on the web? Let's try the way back machine on archive.org. Nope, no dice, the page was never cached on way back machine. Let's try google's cache... BINGO! Here it is folks. This is google's record of what used to be on the site.
    To download the full screenshot, right click on the image below and select "Save Image As".

"Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle"
    They specifically referred to the solar project as a justification to seize Cliven Bundy's cattle.
    Funny thing, we found the mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy zone, and guess who wrote it? That would be the BLM. Pretty convenient, for Harry Reid isn't it?
    Now I took a screen shot of the Google cache right away. As I'm compiling this information I go back and I look at it again an hour later and what do you know, somebody came and took the cached version down. Somebody is trying to cover this thing up and fast. But you know what, they missed one. I found this cached version of the page on archive.is. If you follow the link in the description to our website SCG News.com you'll find a direct link to this page. I highly recommend that each and every one of you go and verify its contents for yourself before someone has it taken down.
    Click here to view the cached version of the page that the BLM was desperately trying to hide.
    Or click here to get to that link from another path.
    But even if they take this last link down they left trail. Google's server logs will still have a record of the exact date their cached snap shot was taken, chances are they still have that snap shot, and you know what? Even if someone tried to erase it completely, with modern technology It is very easy for forensic technicians to recover data like this even if it seems to be deleted from the system. The digital trace is still there. The BLM's servers and every computer involved also have a trail, and trying to remove that trail would leave an even bigger trail.
    All we need is somebody in law enforcement with a spine, but that's another story isn't it.
    This isn't about turtles folks. It's not even about cattle. This is about money and power.
    Turns out our little friend Harry Reid has a nice little empire rigged for himself in Nevada. Let's take a look at this article from the LA Times. This is from 2003. Apparently it's no secret that Harry's way of profiting off his position is by using his influence to push through deals that help his family members. He's got family representing virtually every major industry and they are doing quite well thank you very much. Thing is, this is technically not illegal. In fact it has become the standard way to bribe politicians in the United States. You can't line their pockets directly, but you can line their son's pockets, and their cousin's pockets and their uncle's pockets all you want.
    However using a federal agency to seize cattle, and physically intimidate and brutalize a family to facilitate that dirty deal. That's all kinds of illegal. Then they to attempt to cover up the evidence... and that's also a crime.
    Again, all we need is a law enforcement officer with a spine.
    I'll be perfectly honest. When I saw some of the media personalities that were capitalizing on this this drama, I was very skeptical, but once I saw what was really going on I understood right away why people's blood is boiling.
    Take another look at what happened on that ranch, the military style crack down, the violence. Imagine Clive Bundy was your father or grandfather. Imagine if his wife was your mother or grandmother. Imagine it was your family who's livelihood was being destroyed by some filthy rich politician who just can't get enough.
    What happened in Clark County Nevada struck a nerve with the American people, but the response we saw had very little to do with this particular crisis. There is something much deeper brewing under the surface in the United States. This showdown was just a catalyst.
    It wasn't the greatest atrocity of the decade or even of the year. I wish people had felt this moved by the NSA's domestic spying program, or the secret kill list, or the drone program, or the Libyan war, or the Iraq war or the Afghan war. I wish people had been activated by something bigger than the plight of a cattle rancher. But you know what? We don't get to pick the breaking point.
    Rosa Parks sparked a civil rights movement with her refusal to sit in the back of the bus. Clive Bundy almost started the 2nd American revolution by refusing to let the feds run him over.
    What we saw in Nevada clearly demonstrated just how easily that breaking point can be reached.
    Now even knowing the real story, hearing about militia mobilizing all over the country to come physically defend the Bundy family is probably still very disconcerting for many progressives, this was a very dangerous situation. A lot of people could have ended up dead. But consider this: remember back in 2011 when riot police swooped in to brutally crush the occupy movement? Remember how you felt? No one stood up for them. No one fought back. And what was the result? The thugs won.The media quickly switched to a new distraction, and the public forgot.
    Imagine if it had been different. Imagine if people swarmed in from all over the country; not to wave signs in the air, but to stand up for your rights; even if they disagreed with you politically. That didn't happen, but it should have.
    It's been said that the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Trouble is, the people of the United States have been a bit confused about who the enemy really is. You've been allowing a thuggish, out of control, corporate owned government to persecute your ideological rivals, not realizing that the same boot will someday be grinding your face into the dirt. And all the while your common enemy, your real enemy gets stronger, and more aggressive, more lawless, and more blatantly corrupt as we dance the left right left right two step to tyranny. They've been playing you like a fiddle.
    But the sleeping giant is starting to wake up.
    And they are scared to death of you.
    Now as for Harry Reid. He may just be one rotten apple in a barrel full of rotten apples, but he needs to be brought to justice.
    To all of you out there who call yourself law enforcement, the American people are putting down a line the sand. If you don't stand up for justice, if you do not hold these scum bags accountable for their crimes, if you do not at least raise your voice and take a public stand then you are an accomplice. You are discrediting the entire framework of law and order, and you are giving the people a clear mandate to remove you from your office.
    If you agree, then send this video to every person that you know especially to police, military, and veterans. Send it to your congressman, send it to your local news station, to your local news paper, to your local radio station. You have permission to download this video and distribute and present it in any venue commercial or non-commercial under the condition that the content is not altered in any way.
    To download the full HD version of this video right click on this link and select "Save Link As".

Did you find this interesting?
    Share it with your friends!

http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-...not-being-told

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ron Paul Warns Feds Could Launch Waco-Style Assault Against Bundy

Show of force possible, says former Congressman

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    April 15, 2014

Ron Paul appeared on Fox News with Neil Cavuto last night to warn that the federal government could be planning to launch a Waco-style assault against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy.

Expressing hope that last week’s events, during which Bundy supporters faced down armed BLM agents and forced them to release Bundy’s cattle, represented a new benchmark for Americans standing up against federal government intrusion, the former Congressman suggested that it would be naive to think that the feds have thrown in the towel.
    “They may come back with a lot more force like they did at Waco with the Davidians,” said Paul, adding that he hoped the situation remained non-violent.
    Host Neil Cavuto remarked that the potential for violence across the United States was on a “very slight trigger,” to which Paul responded, “That’s the great fear….especially if the financial crisis gets much worse which I anticipate.”
    Concerns that the feds may be gearing up for a massive show of force directed against Bundy and his family were also shared by former sheriff of Graham County, Ariz. Richard Mack, who told radio host Ben Swann that Saturday’s stand down was a “ploy” to disperse the thousands of Bundy supporters who had gathered as part of a long term plan to isolate and target the Bundy family.
    “If they do that kind of raid, I don’t believe there’s any way that could happen without bloodshed,” Mack told Swann.
    During his appearance on Fox News, Paul made the wider point that the Bundy dispute would not have escalated if the issue of land ownership was made clearer, noting that in Texas for example there is no “public ownership,” whereas in states like Nevada “everybody owns it yet nobody owns it.”
    “They had virtual ownership of that land because they had been using it….but it’s not clean enough, I think land should be in the states and I think the states should sell it to the people, it’s worked out quite well in big states,” said Paul, adding that publicly owned land only causes problems and wrangling between government, environmentalists, energy companies and ranchers.
    “You need the government out of it and I think that’s the important point, if you don’t look at that you can expect more of these problems, especially when our economy gets into more trouble,” said Paul, adding that violence could be directed towards the feds when in reality the real problem is bad ideas and bad politics that need to be changed.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 6:29 am

Banned
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-15-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Banned
    Back from Bunkerville – Back from the Brink – My Report from the Front Lines

Darwin Rockantansky 2 hours ago

I spent Saturday April 12, 2014, at the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada and was present for what may one day be remembered as a turning point in this nation's history - the day the U.S. Government blinked.

The day was so emotion filled that I hardly know where to begin so I will begin at the beginning of my journey in what I am certain will be a futile effort to convey all that I saw and felt.

I had planned to head out at around day break but was delayed by some personal / domestic / logistical issues so I did not hit the road until late morning. I am a disabled Vietnam Combat Veteran and ride a seven year old "rice-burner" because I like a water cooled engine in the Mojave Desert. My bike could be a rolling advertisement for "Hire The Handicapped" campaign because it is equipped with devices like a manual cruise control because my hands don't work well thanks to Agent Orange and a scabbard for my cane because of other "gifts" from my time in service.

I fueled up on Sahara Blvd just before I headed north on U.S. 15 towards Mesquite and Bunkerville. As I rode alone in the warm mid-day sun, I was lost in solitary thought; asking questions of myself. Why was I making this journey? What good could a damn near crippled old veteran like myself do if things got messy? And why had I decided at the last minute to go unarmed? And many more equally nonsensical thoughts.

And I had the answers before I asked the questions. I was making the journey because I had no choice. Once upon a time I took an oath. I have long since hung up the uniform but never sought a way to hang up the oath. An American Patriot, Cliven Bundy, and his family were taking a stand against a "Domestic Enemy" - the U.S. Government - and I had no choice but to be true to my oath accordingly.

I may be old and nowhere near as nimble as I once was, but most of my military acquired skills are still functional. And as any combat vet can tell you, in any fire fight there are always extra weapons floating about.

Highway 15 is under construction for many miles and traffic was extraordinarily slow. I saw a number of cars turn around and head back to Las Vegas and each time I kept thinking: "Tourists" - and I will leave the rest of that thought to you readers.

But finally the 112 exit to state route 170 did appear, and I was encouraged by the number of vehicles that exited here. I was aware when I left home in the morning that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) had ordered a "No Fly Zone" over the Bundy Ranch on the previous evening. And I had seen reports that the cell phone towers around the Bundy Ranch had been shut down for some period of time earlier in the day. These things left me uneasy but undeterred.

The first thing any tyrant does when they are about to commit atrocities is to shut down all communications.

I was on the ground in Iran during the Islamic Revolution of 1979. I saw that revolution rise from a rumble to a roar and from people being assaulted to people being shot in the streets and the Bundy Ranch standoff had all the earmarks. But I pressed on, listening to the rumble of my lone exhaust and wondering if there was a much deeper rumble lost in the hills.

The Bundy Ranch sits down between some ridges along the Virgin River south of Mesquite Nevada. The 112 exit off U.S. 15 is a steady down hill for a short way and then turns up hill before descending to the valley floor and the Bundy Ranch. As I approached the rise south of the Bundy Ranch, I could not help but to notice what was obviously a group of militia that had set up on the high ground overlooking the Bundy Ranch and all approaches thereto. My heart swelled with pride.

Personally, I think the very presence of the militia had a great deal to do with the temporary resolution that ended the standoff; at least for the moment.

As I started down towards the floor of the valley, there was a large collection of people on the west side of the road amongst a couple of canopies and a stage with sound equipment, so I pulled over and stopped there.

As I wondered into the gathered crowd of people, I met up with some old friends and made some new friends in a very short period of time. And one of those "new friends" was a daughter of the Bundy clan who looked to be in her late teens.

She was passing through the crowd and thanking people for their support. When she approached me, the first thing she did was to acknowledge my "Vietnam Veteran" hat and patches on my vest and thanked me for my service to my country.

I was immediately overcome with such emotion that I was damned near to the point of tears.

SHE was thanking me for my service to country?

I immediately corrected her and told her that from where I stood, it was she and her whole family who were rendering the greater service to our country than I or my comrades in arms ever could.

There were people from all around the local areas of Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and California. And there was one fellow biker who had driven two days from Oklahoma City to be present when the situation dissolved. And I met a nice young fellow who introduced himself as the son-in-law of John Wayne whose conversation I enjoyed greatly. He is in the movie industry and assured me that there are more than two thousand constitutional conservatives currently active in Holly-Weird where I once worked.

One thing that impressed me was the presence of the militias. They were dispersed throughout the crowd, easily identifiable (almost as easily as were the DHS plants), and armed - some more heavily than others. I think what impressed me most about the militias was the character of all those that I met and spoke with; down to earth, rational, blue color working folks who universally hoped that they would not be called upon, but were quietly prepared to face whatever course of action the government chose to pursue. These people were not ancient old war horses like myself, but younger people - men and women - ranging from what appeared to be late teens possibly up to their mid to late thirties. The younger generations; the hope for a future for our country.

There was great excitement and joy when it was announced that the BLM had agreed to release the Bundy cattle. When Cliven Bundy made the announcement, he invited everyone to walk with him down to the river to welcome the cattle home. I stayed until we could see the Bundy cowboys round the bend in the river guiding the cattle home. And then it was time for me to head back down to Lovely Las Vegas; night driving - especially on my bike - is hazardous for me.

After Action Analysis:

As this situation began to evolve, I felt the same trends and tremors that led up to the revolution in Iran while I was there, and I prayed against all odds that it would not be someone on our side of the issue who committed the ultimate stupidity and fired the first shot. God was with us, and that did not happen.

I thank the militia, Fox News and the social media for keeping that from happening. As is always the case, only Fox News covered the situation once it became a standoff. Fox News brought the matter to the public who responded, and it was probably the on-the-ground presence of Fox News that caused the "No Fly" edict from the FAA.

It was the social media that launched massive searches that tied this land grab to the shirt tails of Whore House Harry Reid and his sucklings. And that alone, most likely played a significant part in the decision of the government to back off for the moment.

When I approached the area and saw that convoy of vehicles from the Clark County Detention Center, which had passed me at high speed with flashing lights a short while earlier, I understood that they were preparing to take a considerable number of prisoners should the situation arise.

When I saw the militia on the high ground above the Bundy Ranch, I was encouraged that there would be no "sneak attack" by the forces of evil and those who were unarmed near the ranch would have some few moments to seek cover should the need arise.

When I entered the crowd and the demonstration site, I was encouraged, amused and disappointed.

I was encouraged by the fact that so many people had come from so far away to support the Bundy family in their righteous struggle. I was amused at the awkwardness of the "plants" from either the BLM and/or the DHS and/or the Clark County constabulary. Those guys just never seem to integrate smoothly with folks like us.

And I was disappointed.

• I was disappointed that there was not a better showing of the Oath Keepers.
    • I am a member of that organization, but I did not attend as a member of anything other than a group of one American Patriot; me, myself, and I.
    • I was especially disappointed in that the Oath Keeper leadership issued a call for all Oath Keeper Bikers to roll out in support of the Bundy family.
      One Oath Keeper Biker did...from Oklahoma City.

When I got back last night, I got an email from someone inside the militia group(s) that were there. I cannot publish that email in its entirety, but there is one part that I think is of significance:

There were in excess of 1,000 BLM/DHS hands on the ground. We also targeted three from Kraft (http://thecraft.com/) with the skulls on their baseball caps. One of my guys got close enough to an 18 wheeler to see several Mini-Guns inside and an ass load of cases of ammo & AR-15's.

I have no reason to doubt what these people claim to have seen and if I am not mistaken, I know exactly which 18 wheeler they are referring to.

Intel has been flowing in all day. There is probably more supposition than fact floating around out there right now, and I try to follow standard protocols to validate everything that I can. This I do know: The Bundy Ranch Standoff is far from over.

The Government has temporarily stepped back from the brink - but only long enough to develop a new and more violent battle plan.

I know with absolute certainty that were it not for the militia, the demonstrators, and Fox News, this standoff would be over and Whore House Harry Reid and his sucklings would be once again nursing on the carcass of American freedom.
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.
    You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/ba...f0vCvGQoyzV.99

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Freedom Outpost

Back from Bunkerville – Back from the Brink – My Report from the Front Lines : Freedom Outpost http://ow.ly/vODYe

Back from Bunkerville – Back from the Brink – My Report from the Front...

I spent Saturday April 12, 2014, at the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada and was present for what may one day be remembered as a turning point...

FREEDOM OUTPOST
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told

14.Apr.2014

There are some very powerful people who have done their best to cover up what really happened at the Bundy ranch in Clark County Nevada. Fortunately they failed.

In this we're going to present you with evidence of blatant corruption and criminal activities that anyone, including law enforcement, can easily verify.
    But before we go into the details, it's important to acknowledge here, that the political left and the political right are watching this crisis through very different eyes. You on the left saw this old rancher defying the Federal government over cattle grazing fees, with right wing pundits pleading his case, and armed militia moving in to intervene... it probably gave you the impression of Tea Party temper tantrum... with guns. Given some of the personalities who were involved in the media circus surrounding this, that impression is perfectly understandable, but underneath the appearances there is something here that all Americans need to see, whether they consider themselves conservative, liberal or none of the above.
    All I ask is that you suspend your preconceived notions of what this crisis was about, for five minutes.
    First let's eliminate some of the disinformation, speculation and conspiracy theories.
    Here's a story that a lot of people were spreading around without fact checking. It got 47,000 shares on Facebook alone. The author claims that the siege of the Bundy ranch was about was really about fracking leases. That's a provocative narrative, one that I actually found very interesting. But just because something is plausible doesn't mean it's true. For evidence, the article links out to this page on the shalereporter.com, which does indeed talk about Bureau of Land Management (aka BLM) leasing out land in Nevada for Fracking. Trouble is, the author and 47,000 other people overlooked the blatantly obvious fact that the land in question is in north eastern Nevada. Clark county isn't in North Eastern Nevada. That's not a minor detail. Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, fact check before you spread information people. Always fact check.
    Then there was this other line that kept getting spread around (and this is a direct quote):
    "There are developers working for military contractors that want that land and water for mining weapons grade minerals for industry... they want to sell the land by the highway for real estate development because it's close to I-15". This claim wasn't backed up by even so much as a link. It was pure hearsay. Furthermore it doesn't even make sense. Military contractors (like Blackwater) want land for mining? And weapons grade minerals? To be perfectly honest I get the impression that this story was fabricated by some stoned college kid who thought it would be hilarious to send it to an alternative media outlet as a prank. You got to admit as prank that's pretty epic, especially since it worked. A media figure with a fairly decent sized audience, and I'm not going to name names, blasted it out to the public as is without asking for evidence or even critically examining the claim. A lot of people took that report and started spreading it around, and pretty soon there were people just repeating the narrative not even knowing where it came from. That's bad. Providing an echo chamber unfounded rumors and wild speculation is not journalism. The alternative media really needs to tighten their standards of evidence.
    Alright, moving along, here we have this story that the showdown in Nevada was really about an underhanded business deal involving Senator Harry Reid, his son, the BLM and a 5 billion dollar solar energy plant. You probably saw a few people sharing links making these claims. Let's fact check.
    Claim number one: Senator Harry Reid's son, Rory Reid (try saying that name ten times as fast as you can), is the primary representative for ENN energy group, a Chinese energy company involved in a $5 billion solar project planned for Clark County Nevada, on the on land where the Bundy ranch is located. First source: Reuters: Aug 31, 2012. Well this is interesting. It turns out that the conflicts of interest in this project were well documented, but Harry pushed it through anyway. He pushed it through in spite of the controversy that was stirred up when the land was sold to ENN for $4.5 million dollars even though separate appraisals valued the land at between $29.6 million and $38.6 million.
    Claim number two: Reid put one of his former employees in charge of the Bureau of land management and thereby used his leverage in the agency to clear the Bundy's off the land. What do they claim as their source: CBS Las Vegas. Hmmm... That's interesting. Neil Kornze, the current BLM Chief is a former adviser for Harry Reid, and Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader, and therefore was directly involved in his confirmation. That's another serious conflict of interest there considering that the BLM is claiming jurisdiction over the land where Rory Reid's company wants to build.
    But do we have any evidence that Reid actually exercised that influence in the agency to get what he wanted? Well that brings us to claim number three: Supposedly the BLM had posted on their website that they needed to get the Bundy family off of the land to make room for the energy project, but the BLM has since removed the page. The website that made this claim posted a screen shot split into two files and a link to a text version of the page that someone had copied. This is pretty weak. Though it does seem to match the overall narrative here, this would never be admissible in court. But let's dig a little deeper shall we. What if there is a version of the site cached somewhere on the web? Let's try the way back machine on archive.org. Nope, no dice, the page was never cached on way back machine. Let's try google's cache... BINGO! Here it is folks. This is google's record of what used to be on the site.
    To download the full screenshot, right click on the image below and select "Save Image As".

"Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle"
    They specifically referred to the solar project as a justification to seize Cliven Bundy's cattle.
    Funny thing, we found the mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy zone, and guess who wrote it? That would be the BLM. Pretty convenient, for Harry Reid isn't it?
    Now I took a screen shot of the Google cache right away. As I'm compiling this information I go back and I look at it again an hour later and what do you know, somebody came and took the cached version down. Somebody is trying to cover this thing up and fast. But you know what, they missed one. I found this cached version of the page on archive.is. If you follow the link in the description to our website SCG News.com you'll find a direct link to this page. I highly recommend that each and every one of you go and verify its contents for yourself before someone has it taken down.
    Click here to view the cached version of the page that the BLM was desperately trying to hide.
    Or click here to get to that link from another path.
    But even if they take this last link down they left trail. Google's server logs will still have a record of the exact date their cached snap shot was taken, chances are they still have that snap shot, and you know what? Even if someone tried to erase it completely, with modern technology It is very easy for forensic technicians to recover data like this even if it seems to be deleted from the system. The digital trace is still there. The BLM's servers and every computer involved also have a trail, and trying to remove that trail would leave an even bigger trail.
    All we need is somebody in law enforcement with a spine, but that's another story isn't it.
    This isn't about turtles folks. It's not even about cattle. This is about money and power.
    Turns out our little friend Harry Reid has a nice little empire rigged for himself in Nevada. Let's take a look at this article from the LA Times. This is from 2003. Apparently it's no secret that Harry's way of profiting off his position is by using his influence to push through deals that help his family members. He's got family representing virtually every major industry and they are doing quite well thank you very much. Thing is, this is technically not illegal. In fact it has become the standard way to bribe politicians in the United States. You can't line their pockets directly, but you can line their son's pockets, and their cousin's pockets and their uncle's pockets all you want.
    However using a federal agency to seize cattle, and physically intimidate and brutalize a family to facilitate that dirty deal. That's all kinds of illegal. Then they to attempt to cover up the evidence... and that's also a crime.
    Again, all we need is a law enforcement officer with a spine.
    I'll be perfectly honest. When I saw some of the media personalities that were capitalizing on this this drama, I was very skeptical, but once I saw what was really going on I understood right away why people's blood is boiling.
    Take another look at what happened on that ranch, the military style crack down, the violence. Imagine Clive Bundy was your father or grandfather. Imagine if his wife was your mother or grandmother. Imagine it was your family who's livelihood was being destroyed by some filthy rich politician who just can't get enough.
    What happened in Clark County Nevada struck a nerve with the American people, but the response we saw had very little to do with this particular crisis. There is something much deeper brewing under the surface in the United States. This showdown was just a catalyst.
    It wasn't the greatest atrocity of the decade or even of the year. I wish people had felt this moved by the NSA's domestic spying program, or the secret kill list, or the drone program, or the Libyan war, or the Iraq war or the Afghan war. I wish people had been activated by something bigger than the plight of a cattle rancher. But you know what? We don't get to pick the breaking point.
    Rosa Parks sparked a civil rights movement with her refusal to sit in the back of the bus. Clive Bundy almost started the 2nd American revolution by refusing to let the feds run him over.
    What we saw in Nevada clearly demonstrated just how easily that breaking point can be reached.
    Now even knowing the real story, hearing about militia mobilizing all over the country to come physically defend the Bundy family is probably still very disconcerting for many progressives, this was a very dangerous situation. A lot of people could have ended up dead. But consider this: remember back in 2011 when riot police swooped in to brutally crush the occupy movement? Remember how you felt? No one stood up for them. No one fought back. And what was the result? The thugs won.The media quickly switched to a new distraction, and the public forgot.
    Imagine if it had been different. Imagine if people swarmed in from all over the country; not to wave signs in the air, but to stand up for your rights; even if they disagreed with you politically. That didn't happen, but it should have.
    It's been said that the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Trouble is, the people of the United States have been a bit confused about who the enemy really is. You've been allowing a thuggish, out of control, corporate owned government to persecute your ideological rivals, not realizing that the same boot will someday be grinding your face into the dirt. And all the while your common enemy, your real enemy gets stronger, and more aggressive, more lawless, and more blatantly corrupt as we dance the left right left right two step to tyranny. They've been playing you like a fiddle.
    But the sleeping giant is starting to wake up.
    And they are scared to death of you.
    Now as for Harry Reid. He may just be one rotten apple in a barrel full of rotten apples, but he needs to be brought to justice.
    To all of you out there who call yourself law enforcement, the American people are putting down a line the sand. If you don't stand up for justice, if you do not hold these scum bags accountable for their crimes, if you do not at least raise your voice and take a public stand then you are an accomplice. You are discrediting the entire framework of law and order, and you are giving the people a clear mandate to remove you from your office.
    If you agree, then send this video to every person that you know especially to police, military, and veterans. Send it to your congressman, send it to your local news station, to your local news paper, to your local radio station. You have permission to download this video and distribute and present it in any venue commercial or non-commercial under the condition that the content is not altered in any way.

Did you find this interesting?
    Share it with your friends!

http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-...not-being-told

NextNewsNetwork

Shared publicly - 11:31 AM

Published on Apr 15, 2014
    It is unfortunate when the "alternative media" tears each other down. I rarely get involved in such back in forth debates. However I need to set the record straight on clear LIES being distributed by a YouTuber that I rather enjoy watching in his latest video "Bundy Ranch: What You Aren't Being Told"
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-15-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast