Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Initially, I wasn't going to post on this thread, but I feel compelled to share my view (for what it's worth).

I’d like to offer a different perspective. Not having the ability to enter the mind or heart of this man, I will reserve judgment until all facts have been clearly delineated. According to the article posted by dyehard, the Black Panther Party has repudiated the tenets of this so-called New Black Panther Party. If this is accurate, these people have an agenda unrelated to that of the Black Panther Party.

I think these people have been paid by the OBL’s to divert attention from illegal aliens by creating racial tension between Black and White America (divide and conquer). We have all noticed the so-called resurgence of nooses and other hate-filled behaviors. I believe this is by design. What better method of illustrating racism, and thereby lending credence to the fallacious claims of racism by illegals and their supporters, than to “manufactureâ€

fedupdeb

I agree that some of the so-called black leaders are in cahoots with LaRaza. Didn't Rev Al actually work with LaRaza?

Sure they see a way to get more money into their coffers and the plight of America or of black people has never been part of their goal. Their goal is money. If they can either stir up or manufacture perceived racism, they get more contributions and more money from the federal government.

The incident with the nooses has never made sense to me - but it received more news time than did the marches by thousands of illegals with their demands and disrespect for America and Americans. It got more news than the execution of 3 black youths by illegal aliens.

Of course, it is supposed to create tension between the blacks and whites - we just have to be careful and not allow it to create tension between the black and white people. Let these bozos do all their show and tell and be careful to understand they don't represent the black people. Black leaders and troublemakers have never represented the black people. The news media has tried to say they do, but they are strictly amoral, opportunists.

The video was good - the fact they didn't get to mouth their hatred and lies. The entire thing made me a little uneasy, though - I don't like the idea of Americans having to 'take to the streets' - but I fear it may be what we will have to do.

How did the local news show this I wonder?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    fedupdeb

I agree that some of the so-called black leaders are in cahoots with LaRaza. Didn't Rev Al actually work with LaRaza?

Sure they see a way to get more money into their coffers and the plight of America or of black people has never been part of their goal. Their goal is money. If they can either stir up or manufacture perceived racism, they get more contributions and more money from the federal government.

The incident with the nooses has never made sense to me - but it received more news time than did the marches by thousands of illegals with their demands and disrespect for America and Americans. It got more news than the execution of 3 black youths by illegal aliens.

Of course, it is supposed to create tension between the blacks and whites - we just have to be careful and not allow it to create tension between the black and white people. Let these bozos do all their show and tell and be careful to understand they don't represent the black people. Black leaders and troublemakers have never represented the black people. The news media has tried to say they do, but they are strictly amoral, opportunists.

The video was good - the fact they didn't get to mouth their hatred and lies. The entire thing made me a little uneasy, though - I don't like the idea of Americans having to 'take to the streets' - but I fear it may be what we will have to do.

How did the local news show this I wonder?
    I am going to set aside the original incident for the moment- I don't think we have all the facts and I am not sure that is the most critical aspect of the entire story. To me this is video is important because it is the first time a neighborhood of average Americans has stood up to the ethnic grievance lobby! There was no organization behind these demonstrators, they gathered by word of mouth and their main message was 'if you are a burglar stay out of our neighborhood!' They were not intimidated by the race card that historically has caused people to back down right away. THESE FOLKS STOOD THEIR GROUND. They did not CARE if they were politically correct. I may be wrong but I think there are an awful lot of Americans who feel the same way, we are sick and tired of a perverse justice system that rewards criminals and illegals and punishes their victims.
    Qannell X and the New Black Panther do not represent black people anymore than the KKK represents white people. No one wants to live in the middle of criminals, I tell you where I live the majority of black people can't wait to get away from them. There have been marches and I have seen elderly black men and women go on TV and call out these gang members- knowing full well that it these gangs go after them the Chicago police will not stop them.
    This may be a turning point. If people will stand up to the race hustler Qannell X maybe they will also take a stand the next time La Raza starts screaming about illegal aliens.
    I am not uneasy about seeing Americans take to the streets- I think we are at the point where we have no choice. I would rather see us take to the streets now with signs than have armed revolution several years from now . And I am convinced that is where we are headed if nothing changes.

Yes, I think we can put the original incident aside because I think it was irrelevant to the Black Panthers actions. They don't care what incident or why - they just want an excuse or any excuse.

While I am heartened that Americans stood up to them - I am still uneasy about it.

We shouldn't have to take to the streets and while things didn't get out of hand at that incident, it can and will happen. The Black Panthers were outnumbered and that fact wasn't lost on them, but in an incident where the numbers were more equal, I think some bad things can happen - and probably will. There were teenagers and children there and it just had some potential for a bad outcome.

It will probably come to that - but it makes me uneasy to see it's beginning - that's all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guys, this is not about race from the perspective of the counter-protesters. They did not make it racial.....It was all about "USA, USA, USA!!!!!" And waving American flags. What this tells me is that their main concern was that these burglers were foreigners, probably illegal immigrants, or legals who were meth junky, tweaker, burgler, criminals who should never have been allowed into our nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It was race for the Black Panthers -

I understand for the others it was about America.

I don't know about the part of Texas you guys live in, but San Antonio is under a seige of crime.
    Please read this thread I just posted a day ago
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92966.html

I can't speak for anyone else but, I'm sick of crime having the upper hand. I feel that criminals (and especially illegals) are more brazen, more dangerous and more prevelant than ever. When do the cops ever show up in time? I've called the police several times in my life and they sometimes never show up! If you have to call 911 on a Friday night you will have to wait to get through.

It's like decent Americans have been pushed into a corner and are now acting out - at least that's how I feel. So much for apathy, I think those days are long gone.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

It's like decent Americans have been pushed into a corner and are now acting out - at least that's how I feel. So much for apathy, I think those days are long gone.

That's it and that is what concerns me. I had hoped against hope that something would be done and this would not be necessary- that's what I am saying.

When we see Americans having to do this - it means the time has come we have realized our government isn't going to work for us.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    That's it and that is what concerns me. I had hoped against hope that something would be done and this would not be necessary- that's what I am saying.

When we see Americans having to do this - it means the time has come we have realized our government isn't going to work for us.
    And that is exactly it. Is our government even fixable? Can we bring about the change we need in the traditional democratic fashion, given the corporate lobby domination of our electoral system? Do we even have the time for real change in Washington to take hold? I don't know, but I am glad we have the people in this video in almost every American city. And we do. Like I said earlier, America is a volcano right now.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It is certainly more tense than many would like to believe.

I live in a small town with few illegals and only a few of them come to town to buy things and send money back. There are a few more visible in the last year, however.

When I go into a larger town to shop, I see the looks that are being exchanged. This was not there a year - maybe two years ago.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast