Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I hope the criminals in DC are paying attention. This is a little taste of what they are in for. This country is like a volcano right now. We are a volcano.
    BTTT!
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    I thought the black communities were being displaced by illegal alien workers moreso than non-black communities? Why would this group of idiots protest FOR lawlessness like the illegal alien criminals do? This whole thing makes the black panthers look as stupid as they truly are.

I don't know for sure, but I heard somewhere that Her Thighness (Hellary) was associated with the panthers during the 70's. That would explain a LOT.

Joe Horn, if you happen to read this, THANK YOU for the service to your country!!!
    well, you have to understand that it pays to have "paid opposition". You are right in your assesment in that the Black Communities are suffering the most from illegals.... YET- what is done by the black community - NOTHING! Even the Black Caucus sided with the Amnesty... WHY WHY WHY!!! Greed and fear and paid opposition.

Do you realize that the "black leaders" care ONLY about public perception and popularity. If they went after the real culprits, then they would have to go against the La Raza's, but mostly - the BIG business... see, we 'white' people are 'expected' to hate.. and we are labeled as such... BUT, if the black community came out in opposition, the illegal immigratino problem would end immediately... Because then everyone wuold have to look at the 'real issues', the 'real cost'. the 'real problem' - but as it is now, us "racist white people" are lame and are xenophoic. .. we have to fight against the liberal whites who label us, the illegal supporters who label us and now the black community who sees us as the enemy...

Can you imagine if we took that 'race crutch' out from under them??? If black america got on board, the ilegal immigration would end rather fast.

Shit, WHOLE black communities are terrorized by illegals and their gangs.. NOTHING in the MEDIA!! NOTHING by popular black activists... they are all paid opposition..

O'Reilly's legal "babes" covered this story tonight. Both of them said he should be charged with a crime, but they both agreed that no jury would ever convict him of anything because he killed one of the robbers on his property and the jury would have sympathy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Bren I've heard this audio several times.

You state he said: "
    hear Mr. Horn say......."hello, you're dead"---bang, bang, bang.

That is not what is said. He said, "move and you're dead". They could have stood still and nothing would have happened.
    I don't know.....Maybe you are right that he said......"Move, you're dead"----bang bang bang

Me personally, his life was not in danger. I cannot morally justify shooting these men and taking their lives in this manner.........

Here is the recording if anyone else wants to listen..........It is the very first one-------"911 Call of Shooting"

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5306638.html

Bren I was going by the audio with transcipt of it attending it in the news broadcast. NOW, I might not do what he did, but I do know, according to a lawyer on O'Reilly tonight that they ended up on his property as he said on the tape they were headed for his house.

I think the real issue for me is the Black Panthers come into this man's neighborhood to make a name for themselves and they got taught a lesson. Maybe if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson got this treatment early on we wouldn't have to see them chasing cameras all the time either. For some reason the black community doesn't pick their victims very well. They choose anyone and anything to get their own faces in front of the camera.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Bren I've heard this audio several times.

You state he said: "
    hear Mr. Horn say......."hello, you're dead"---bang, bang, bang.

That is not what is said. He said, "move and you're dead". They could have stood still and nothing would have happened.
    I don't know.....Maybe you are right that he said......"Move, you're dead"----bang bang bang

Me personally, his life was not in danger. I cannot morally justify shooting these men and taking their lives in this manner.........

Here is the recording if anyone else wants to listen..........It is the very first one-------"911 Call of Shooting"

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5306638.html

Bren I was going by the audio with transcipt of it attending it in the news broadcast. NOW, I might not do what he did, but I do know, according to a lawyer on O'Reilly tonight that they ended up on his property as he said on the tape they were headed for his house.

I think the real issue for me is the Black Panthers come into this man's neighborhood to make a name for themselves and they got taught a lesson. Maybe if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson got this treatment early on we wouldn't have to see them chasing cameras all the time either. For some reason the black community doesn't pick their victims very well. They choose anyone and anything to get their own faces in front of the camera.
    I definitely agree with you.........The Black Panthers should NOT have showed up-----as they are turning this into a race issue----and there is NO evidence of this. There is no evidence that Mr. Horn would not have shot two men in the same manner if they were white, brown, purple, green, etc.

The Black Panthers should not have become involved-----as US citizens of all races/cultures/nationalities----- were already debating as to whether or not this was a justified shooting/killing------no matter what the color/race of the shooter and victims.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    I thought the black communities were being displaced by illegal alien workers moreso than non-black communities? Why would this group of idiots protest FOR lawlessness like the illegal alien criminals do? This whole thing makes the black panthers look as stupid as they truly are.

I don't know for sure, but I heard somewhere that Her Thighness (Hellary) was associated with the panthers during the 70's. That would explain a LOT.

Joe Horn, if you happen to read this, THANK YOU for the service to your country!!!
    well, you have to understand that it pays to have "paid opposition". You are right in your assesment in that the Black Communities are suffering the most from illegals.... YET- what is done by the black community - NOTHING! Even the Black Caucus sided with the Amnesty... WHY WHY WHY!!! Greed and fear and paid opposition.

Do you realize that the "black leaders" care ONLY about public perception and popularity. If they went after the real culprits, then they would have to go against the La Raza's, but mostly - the BIG business... see, we 'white' people are 'expected' to hate.. and we are labeled as such... BUT, if the black community came out in opposition, the illegal immigratino problem would end immediately... Because then everyone wuold have to look at the 'real issues', the 'real cost'. the 'real problem' - but as it is now, us "racist white people" are lame and are xenophoic. .. we have to fight against the liberal whites who label us, the illegal supporters who label us and now the black community who sees us as the enemy...

Can you imagine if we took that 'race crutch' out from under them??? If black america got on board, the ilegal immigration would end rather fast.

V****V, WHOLE black communities are terrorized by illegals and their gangs.. NOTHING in the MEDIA!! NOTHING by popular black activists... they are all paid opposition..
    Yes, but the black citizens-----especially the poor and uneducated-----are being fed BS by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton-----and a lot of others. Just like some white citizens are listening to the BS of people as well.

Not all black citizens support Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or the illegals!!!

Even the NAACP did not pull out of Kansas City after La Raza did-----due to the elderly woman council member being part of the Minuteman Organization.

Our elected officials and government are destroying this country. Do I think that there are closest racists-----heck yeah I do. However, I do not think that there are as many as they claim.

Where were all of these Texas citizens when the illegals were marching in the street demanding rights/benefits???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Since when do can legally kill someone who is seen leaving our neighbors house carrying a tv. When has stealing become a crime carrying the death penalty. We are not yet under the laws of radical Islam. This is a burglar suspect.
    I wonder if Mr. Horn would have acted the same if the burglars had been white. According to his recorded message he would not have and he committed a racist act.
    No lives were threatened as in the case of the speeder being tased. Had the police been called and tased the burglars the would have been charged with using excessive force.
    What do we do with people who break into this country steal and kill? Reward them with benefits and charge the taxpayer.

If I had shot and killed the illegal alien stealing my stereo out of my car(twice) and trashing my car so many time that I had to junk it and move, I would be in prison.
    I have not read up on this case, but I thought they were trying to smash in the front door or had smashed in the front door?

W
    NO, they were not. Mr. Horn was in his house. He had already called the police and they were on their way. The 911 operator kept begging Mr. Horn not to go out there. Mr. Horn went out there to confront them!!!

To me, the recording sounds like he went out there with clear intentions to shoot them. He said nothing to make it sound like he was shooting them because they were black. Mr. Horn might have shot them in the same manner if they were white, brown, green, or purple.

However, I don't think that a VCR is justification for shooting/killing two people.

Bren wrote:

Where were all of these Texas citizens when the illegals were marching in the street demanding rights/benefits???
    Good question. I guess they won't show up for counter-protests until illegals start marching in their own neighborhoods. The "New Black Panthers" learned that lesson the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Bren wrote:

Good question. I guess they won't show up for counter-protests until illegals start marching in their own neighborhoods. The "New Black Panthers" learned that lesson the hard way.
    Yes, I agree. They came out in such force because it was smack tab in their community. I would not doubt for a second they would do the same if it was La Raza or Mecha. These folks look like the very people who would stand up against the invasion. For instance, those Harley Davidson dudes are exactly what you see at the anti-illegal rallies. The tone was patriotic. American flags, the chanting of "USA, USA, USA." Weren't the buglars immigrants? I'm not sure of their legal status, but we sure as hell should not be allowing criminals into this nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Did anyone hear Quanell X on Hannity and Holmes.

He said both men were killed by shots in the back!!!

How could they have been lunging at him----and he was in fear for his life----if they were clearly leaving as he shot both of them in the back.

Also, Sean Hannity was a total a$$ when interviewing Quanell X. He did not want to hear the other side at all!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast