Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

If you lived in Texas-----and your 18 year old kid and a bunch of his friends decided to break into someone's house to steal their nintendo------would you still support Mr. Horne's actions if your kid was shot and killed??
    A. I don't have children.

B. I don't live in Texas-the "location" I have listed under my avatar should have clued you in to that.

B. If I did live in Texas and had children, they wouldn't be cretinously dense mouth-breathers painfully stupid enough to go breaking and entering IN TEXAS! I'm not so sure about your offspring, on the other hand.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    This morning on Channel 11 news in Houston, it was reported that these 2 men had documents stating they were Puerto Rican. However, these documents were false and they were from Columbia. There is also a task force investigating this as it is believed they were part of a ring that was tafficking stolen arms and obtaining driver's licenses using false Puerto Rican paperwork.

Here is the story.

DPS was watching burglars shot by Horn

10:16 PM CST on Tuesday, December 4, 2007

By Rucks Russell / 11 News

Rucks Russell's 11 News report

Even before their deaths prompted a series of heated debates about the use of deadly force, detectives at the Department of Public Safety had their eye on Diego Ortiz and Miguel Dejesus.

The two were shot and killed by Joe Horn, a Pasadena man who thought they were burglarizing his neighbor’s home last month.

According to a DPS memo obtained by 11 News, the department was investigating the use of Puerto Rican birth certificates by Colombians seeking to obtain Texas driver’s licenses.

Both Ortiz and Dejesus had applied for licenses. Dejesus listed his country of origin as Puerto Rico, but both men were Colombian.

Apparently, the DPS is investigating hundreds of immigrants who may have used illegal papers to get Texas licenses.

But that’s not all.

A much wider probe has been launched into an organized syndicate of Colombians who are engaged in illegal weapons sales and home break-ins – just like the one Ortiz and Dejesus were involved in last month in Pasadena.

That day, Joe Horn and a shotgun stood in the way of the suspected thieves, but in many instances the suspects have gotten away.

The ATF, ICE and DPS have reportedly formed a task force to bring the crime wave to an end.

The burglars are said to be very effective at what they do, conducting extensive surveillance on their targets before striking. Some of the suspects are extremely violent.

The investigations have already led to several arrests.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/ ... 89aae.html

WELL, THERE WE HAVE IT. Even ICE, ATF, and DPS know about these guys. Good for Horn. He got rid of illegal gang members.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Black Panthers confronted by Joe Horn supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    WATCH VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVaJ9ZkRCb4

Joe Horn is the Texan who shot two burglers at his neighbor's house while speaking to a 911 opertor. Quanell X and his cast want Mr. Horn to be brought to justice, but decide to intimidate Mr. Horn by having a media conference in front of Mr. Horn's house. Quanell X could have given his speech in front of the Houston PD. But no, he wanted to give a show of Black Panther intimidation.
    At the same time we had a black Deputy Constable murdered by 4 black teens and Quanell X didn't bother protesting that one. The Black Panthers is a terrorist group and should have been run out of this country years ago.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The guy should be deputized by the feds and give a lecture to all of the incompetent, bureaucratic paper-pushers in DHS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Mr. Horne is a homeowner who was protecting HIS PROPERTY.

Malik Abdul Asshat, Kwanele X-prick and the rest of their merry brigade of black supremacist imbeciles are vigilantes. Very stupid, unintimidating vigilantes at that.
    Nothing personal.........But, we are just going to have to agree to disagree about this.

You are right that the Black Panthers DEFINITELY should not have showed up in that community. Showing up at the courthouse to protest would have been okay, but not in the neighborhood to intimidate.

However, I cannot agree that these men should have been shot and killed in the manner that they were-----ESPECIALLY now hearing that they were both shot in the back-----which means that they were not lunging at him----as Mr. Horne claimed.

If you lived in Texas-----and your 18 year old kid and a bunch of his friends decided to break into someone's house to steal their nintendo------would you still support Mr. Horne's actions if your kid was shot and killed?? Sure, it is definitely true that they should not be stealing, but does that mean that they deserve to die over it???
    I believe that it's legal to shoot someone in the back if they are trespassing on your property in Texas. You are allowed to kill someone over property, that's the law here. Some people don't like it, and that's fine, just don't live here. I'm not saying I would do that but I know some people who would. The point is, don't break into people's houses, especially in Texas.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    The point is, don't break into people's houses, especially in Texas.

This is the first time I have seen Americans stand up to one of the 'ethnic advocacy groups' big time. That to me transcends everything else. The Black Panthers are the same as La Raza and MECHa. They specialize in playing the race card. I think the real message is that these Texans had simply had enough of it. I'm sick of it, too. I am sick of seeing criminals get away with all kinds of stuff because somebody pulls out the race card. The people who are most sick of this crap are the black citizens who have to live with these criminals. Where I live, they want them gone yesterday. They set up neighborhood patrols knowing it won't make any difference because Jesse Jackson will come swooping in and free any criminal they report. Hell, I am sick of criminals in general. And I am sick of being told that illegals are good for the country when it is painfully obvious they are not. I hope MALDEF decides to march thru their neighborhood next.

Exactly.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Exactly.
    DOUBLE EXACTLY

This is very interesting. I live right here in Texas, but get all my news - mostly here - or my son tells me, so I'm behind times here.

While I don't know how I would act in this situation.

That doesn't mean that I don't think this man had a right to do what he did.

The idea that 'they were only breaking in and stealing things' therefore they shouldn't be shot is exactly what has caused such rampant thievery.There was a time in Texas, a thief knew there was a pretty good chance they would get blown away if they stole, or destroyed someone else' property. Heck, just being on someone's property, uninvited, was taking a chance. That's a pretty good deterrent.

As for young people getting shot, that would be a tragedy - and I would never say that my kids would never have done that - but it doesn't matter. Wrong is wrong and there are consequences - maybe it shouldn't be death - but then maybe they shouldn't be stealing.

Rather than talking about the degrees of crime or the punishment of it - we should begin - once again - to convince people to just do the right thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast