Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Anchor baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    The good news is, she is not having an anchor baby

No, it's going to be an Anchorage baby!

Boo, hiss, not funny!!!!
    That is funny, Mr. Bill!!! Good one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Question: what is the source of Obama's mother being unwed to Barack Sr. when she gave birth? I haven't been able to find anything to back those claims.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, I don't see a 17 yr old being pregnant that much better than a 12 yr old -both would have a harder time finishing their education, not to mention the expense of raising a child -even if the father is there to help.
    So why do so many folks think it's okay for a 17 yr old to have unprotected sex, especially with all the std's out there. McCain picked Palin solely in hopes she would bring more votes from women. He is putting his candidacy first, and the country second.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Palin steps aside for "family reasons". If not, McCain has just put another nail in his political coffin.
    I see noone here is willing to take on the question of whether or not they'll still support Palin if/when evidence of her trying to get her ex-brother in-law fired comes out. Good thing I didn't hold my breath...

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Question: what is the source of Obama's mother being unwed to Barack Sr. when she gave birth? I haven't been able to find anything to back those claims.
    Barack Sr. could not legally marry her since he still married to his first wife in Kenya!

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Sorry, I don't see a 17 yr old being pregnant that much better than a 12 yr old -both would have a harder time finishing their education, not to mention the expense of raising a child -even if the father is there to help.
    So why do so many folks think it's okay for a 17 yr old to have unprotected sex, especially with all the std's out there. McCain picked Palin solely in hopes she would bring more votes from women. He is putting his candidacy first, and the country second.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Palin steps aside for "family reasons". If not, McCain has just put another nail in his political coffin.
    I see noone here is willing to take on the question of whether or not they'll still support Palin if/when evidence of her trying to get her ex-brother in-law fired comes out. Good thing I didn't hold my breath...
    That's already been out. He tazed his own child.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    That's already been out. He tazed his own child.
    Okay, so you have no problem with her if she did what she's accused of? So that means you're okay with someone who would use her position to exact personal revenge...

Expendable...give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm assuming some here expect a family that has values and teaches them to their children, should be perfect. They infer that the children are completely obedient, they never veer from the parents teachings or their values. That is just plain naive. PERIOD. I know conservative parents who have cried many tears because a child has CHOSEN to go AGAINST their teaching. So to assume that anyone who holds conservative values, doesn't teach their children AT HOME, or that they should be a perfect family just doesn't live in the real world. More than likely they don't keep company with conservatives or know them well at all. It is always an argument they TRY to use to beat conservatives over the head.

I suggest that you all watch Glenn Beck tonight. He says it very well.
    Children are rebellious it's true, but keep in mind that even when conservative parents teach the children well, they often still attend the liberal indoctrination camps commonly called "public school." It's very hard for teens who are already confused with their hormones raging to have to decide between the teachings of their parents and the teachings of the camps.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    [the liberal indoctrination camps commonly called "public school."
    Some of the truest words ever spoken. Our public schools have become Liberal Gulags. I hate my tax dollars being used to fund these brainwashing institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Expendable...give it a rest.
    Translates into: You're right, but we have too much invested in Palin to accept the truth...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast