Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

concern about the Alipac message

Although I have been an early member and supporter of Alipac, I have become concerned that the message has become shrill and somewhat excessive. I realize that there have been retractions of misreported stories, but aside from that, I think we need to tone things down a bit in order to maintain our credibility. We are better than our opponents, and we need to act like we are above their low standards. We have truth and logic on our side and there is no benefit to us sounding like them.
    In solidarity,
    Dave Lovelace

Can you say as how? Many of us have been at this for a long time.....and I'm unsure what you mean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please give specific examples.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for pointing that out. Perhaps you should be specific as to who you are referring to. I believe one thing that has become frustrating to people is that, even thogh the laws are clear, governments don't seem to do much to act. Do you mind elaborating a bit?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

dave_lovelace - You have been around since August of 2005 so you know that Alipac is a well respected PAC. What do you mean by "tone things down"? I don't understand.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel that this is one of the only places in the world that you can express your opinion and not be so "politically correct". It's a great thing to use your right to free speech. The issues here are very heated and any disscussion on them at all for most people is unheard of. My experience here has been a great one and have never seen anything that has been posted that was racist or discriminitave towards anyone. Im shure you feel that some comments are edegy but nothing like ive seen on AOL or other blogs. Some specific examples would be nice! But I do agree that with the politically correct enviroment cast arround us I understand that even if your right about something the way that you come across the point can hurt our cause.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I'm one who has been known to loose it now and again here. Guess it's like family....you only hurt the ones you love. Yet there's no where like home where you can loose it and be loved anyway. And nothing more than family members who might deserve a whack or two if we've been off line. So please don't feel we aren't concerned about what you have you say....that's the wonders of communication....we can get to where we can understand what one means.

crazybird"
    I'm one who has been known to lose it now and again here.
    Ditto!

My friends are sick of me complaining about illegal immigration.

This group takes the strain off of them.

They are soooo glad I found this place ........ Me Too!

It looks like you had left the group, since your message posts are a low total number??
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: concern about the Alipac message

Quote Originally Posted by dave_lovelace
    Although I have been an early member and supporter of Alipac, I have become concerned that the message has become shrill and somewhat excessive. I realize that there have been retractions of misreported stories, but aside from that, I think we need to tone things down a bit in order to maintain our credibility. We are better than our opponents, and we need to act like we are above their low standards. We have truth and logic on our side and there is no benefit to us sounding like them.
    In solidarity,
    Dave Lovelace
    Thanks for the lecture. I've seen alot worse else where. The way the economy is and the level of corruption is so extensive as well as the betrayal Americans are dealing with everyday is beyond sickening.
    So, get over it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Dave.

ALIPAC has its rules and guidelines. Certain language is not permited. Various moderators delete and enforce ALIPACs rules in order to maintain our message on point.
    You say we need to tone it down. Tone it down in what way? Our enthusiasm and sense of patriotism is what has made ALIPAC the grassroots leader in the fight against amnesty.
    We can all express our thoughts in proper terms, (unlike our opposition), but we should always continue to express them. Since sharing those thoughts and experiences, is what has created this movement.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast