Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrabbit
    Flippant? Bitter?

I merely explained how in my case why I have so few posts...and did so up front not later...

Whereas you made a charge using the word "strange" without backing it up at least a tad...until asked to do so later...just as you were like others asking David to do...

Careful...we have rules here...

=

At least when I post a "conspiracy" or two here and there, like Dixie and others - I at least up front make an attempt to "connect dots" and the like.

That is what Alipac does best:

Statement of concern and a position, supported by facts, observations, known suspicous coincidences and suspicious behaviors of public officials and historical examples followed by action if necessary.

Care to help out?

=
    Help out I will.

I am well aware of the rules here at Alipac, you should too.

I charged his post as "strange" because in the past many trolls have only a few posts amongst them. They usually join and throw out negative posts at Alipacer's and since they can't take the heat, they leave with their tails between their legs. Then, maybe a few weeks, a few months, or a few years later they resurface when they are angry an wreak havoc.

There. I connected the dots.

Am I right or am I wrong about David's post? Is he a troll or not? Only David himself knows for sure. It would be nice for him to respond to correct us, but he hasn't which is STRANGE.

Just like I am not sure about this guy, neither are you. Have a nice day!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

People here have a right to be suspicious. Over the past two years I have certainly seen quite a few trolls come and go. The fact that someone has been here for some time, dormant, and never posted anything suspicious means very little.

Strategic Trolls: A very serious form of game, involving the production of an overall strategy that can take months or years to develop. It can also involve a number of people acting together in order to invade a list.

If Dave had some complains they he should be a little more specific. As far as I am concerned the people here are very low key. With all that is going on it is a wonder we are all not out on the streets like the Italians sending ILLEGALS back ourselves.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Dave must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed when he wrote his message.

As far as I'm concerned, all you alipacers are Angels and I get a really good feeling every time I come here.

I'm a newbie here, and maybe I ought to stay out of this. However, The first thing I noticed after reading "Dave's" post is that it immediately put everyone on the defensive. When I found ALIPAC, it was like coming home. I see "Dave" as a home wrecker. I haven't seen anything out of line here, just people comfortable enough, as one is with a good friend, to tell it like it is. I didn't like the tone, nor the content of his post. And, that's telling it like it is !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

April
    Found this post made by Dave in 2006 on a yahoo message board. I doubt that a troll would post this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nomoreamn ... ssage/4049

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Found this post made by Dave in 2006 on a yahoo message board. I doubt that a troll would post this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nomoreamn ... ssage/4049
    That's good to know. We can jump to conclusions too fast if we feel attacked. I didn't feel that way. I've seen sometimes were we can get a little crazy here but we calm down sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good post by Dave. Thank you April.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I'm a newbie here, and maybe I ought to stay out of this. However, The first thing I noticed after reading "Dave's" post is that it immediately put everyone on the defensive. When I found ALIPAC, it was like coming home. I see "Dave" as a home wrecker. I haven't seen anything out of line here, just people comfortable enough, as one is with a good friend, to tell it like it is. I didn't like the tone, nor the content of his post. And, that's telling it like it is !
    Pretty much how I feel, but I do get excited! April's post was important and good find. It may come down to the fact that we are all individuals and are more comfortable with different approaches.

The ILLEGALS situation bothers me so much because our so called leadership demonstrated so little concern about the United States way of life and even less about the nations safety in general and our families safety in particular as long as their Elitist Contributors make a DOLLAR!!!!

I wouldn't disagree actually, SherryInMonterey would wholeheartedly agree and of course have the courtesy of saying: "Hi! How are you?"
    I am not quite sure what this means, or actually why I was even mentioned, unless it is the fact that I make a lot of posts.

I will say that when I read Dave's post I did search all of his previous post. I did not find him to be a troll. The conclusion I came to right or wrong is considering he is from San Jose I bet he works in the high tech industry. I would also bet he has taken Constructive Confrontation Courses.

High Tech companies have around 3,000 multicultural employees working together, they require you take courses that teach you how to nicely argue your point without getting personal.

That being said, I am not as witty as a lot of you, I am more analytical, so when I question something said I will search and find more information and add the information to the forum.

The moderator's on this forum are super I find they know when to let everyone release a little steam and when to stop it.

I think it is pretty evident my position on illegal immigration. If on a day important to illegal aliens, with record traffic to this site I made a post entitled : ALIPAC needs to stop its message of hate, we are better than this. What then would you make of it? What if members of ALIPAC were at a rally, displaying signs of displeasure (justly) at governments practices and a series of guest speakers were about to take the podium. Gheen goes on, others etc. Then I stood up and said, "man I am really disappointed at where ALIPAC is going, I pariticipated in this org because it seemed legitimate, now I find it is full of retractions and hightened extreme rhetoric." What would that be interpretted as? Me just stating an opinion? Looking at things from a different point of view? The winner would be: I was trying to defame ALIPAC and take advantage of the situation.

April It isn't an argument about his trolldom, lol, but I think it is about the timing of his post. Arnold was one of the most intelligent and prolific commanders of the Revolutionary War. His legacy meant nothing when in one action, he pulled a 180 that hurt the cause. I am placing this forward as an example only, so do not take as anything else.

So in more clear terms... Who cares whether or not it is, in internet speak troll behavior. To make an accusation like this and intentionally not follow it up, on a very important traffic day is beyond suspect. It indicates bad judgement and intentional slander. That's it, it's very simple.

April may I also point out how this comment was intended to get people to bring out what they dislike about ALIPAC.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast