Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It sounds as if some have not been around to see their government come out of the closet for the traitorous, treasonous Revolutionaries they are to their country.

Or maybe someone has not been paying attention.

Tone it down to the level of a lobotomy if you want to but others have had all they can take! Come on! We'll all go out foaming at the mouth together.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    It sounds as if some have not been around to see their government come out of the closet for the traitorous, treasonous Revolutionaries they are to their country.

Tone it down to the level of a lobotomy if you want to but others have had all they can take! Come on! We'll all go out foaming at the mouth together.
    Agreed. If folks aren't angry at what is going on, I fear them.

Did the original poster ever define what he means exactly?

What part of Illegal don't you understand?? Is that too "shrill"???

We all should know that without the individual Counties or states doing something NOTHING WILL CHANGE for the better on the progression downhill (where it is intended to go).

So work locally and stock up on ammunition cause it will be CRITICAL in the future.

PERSONALLY I THINK DAVE IS A DEFECTOR. I SAW THIS HAPPEN MANY TIMES DURING THE IRAQ WAR PROCESS. THIS MOST OFTEN HAPPENS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE "ON THE FENCE" ON AN ISSUE. AND THAT COULD EXPLAIN WHY HE DID NOT POST VERY OFTEN. NOW HE IS LEANING TOWARD THE "OTHER SIDE"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

APRIL: THANKS FOR THE LINK TO DAVES POST ON YAHOO. AFTER READING THE POST, I AM EVEN MORE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT DAVE IS TALKING ABOUT. HIS POST AT YAHOO IS IN TRUE ALIPAC FORM. HIS TONE ON HIS YAHOO POST IS AT LEAST AS "EXCITED" IF NOT MORE SO THAN ANY OTHER ALIPAC POSTER. SO NOW I AM EVEN MORE CONVINCED THAT HE IS A DEFECTOR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with Dave

ALIPAC is supposed to be a Political. ACTION. Committee.

For the ACTION of enforcing our current immigration laws.

There's too much extraneous crap in these discussion groups that detracts from that mission. And offends people that otherwise might want to join.

There's plenty of other websites where you can go to rant about Hillary or Obama or McCain or Ron Paul or Catholics or the ACLU.

There aren't many websites where you can go to, when you ask yourself, "What can I DO to fight illegal immigration."

If I were the moderator, I would filter and block posts that included the words conservative, liberal, leftist, patriotic, unamerican, god, aclu, and feinstein.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeybob

I second that. I have toned it down as much as I can. Maybe Dave's tactic is to divide and conquer. I wonder if in the Revolutionary War the Generals said: Please don't hurt the enemy or say the wrong thing we are better than that. Maybe we shoud offer foot and back rubs for free so everyone will like us.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

If I were the moderator, I would filter and block posts that included the words conservative, liberal, leftist, patriotic, unamerican, god, aclu, and feinstein.
    Say what ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

MW
    Please come forward and end all of this speculation, Dave. It won't be long before we'll have you down as an illegal alien from another solar system who was sent here to conduct a study on the negative effects of illegal immigration on civilization. If that is in fact why you're here, please step up and admit it. Hmmm..........perhaps we should petition the U.S. Congress for a space fence.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:

Good post by Dave. Thank you April.

Psalm 91
    You're welcome Georgia!

Maybe since Dave is either gone or feels too intimidated to futher post, we should just let it go, to speculate further hardly seems fair and we all have a battles to fight elsewhere. Perhaps the post from W was all Dave needed and is now gone, since he is not a frequent poster. Maybe it comes down to live and let live.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast