Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: concern about the Alipac message

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Isn't it strange how he has been a member since 2005 and only has 16 posts???

Some people lurk for years .....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    I'm with everyone else on this Dave. Please provide us with more information. Your concerns may be genuine but it's difficult for us to discern exactly where you're coming from without a more discriptive explanation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dave is most likely sincere about "us" becoming shrill, sometimes after reading an article I get “excitedâ€

Dave's not here.

edit:
    Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but after reading all the "requests" for being more specific, he seems to not have a reply.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Strange? Care to expand on that? So let me guess, I've been a member since 2005...yet my post count is WAY LOWER THAN MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ONLY 6 MONTHS...I'm strange too...

I wouldn't disagree actually, SherryInMonterey would wholeheartedly agree and of course have the courtesy of saying: "Hi! How are you?"

Hell, I bet there is someone here who has been on for only a month and has more posts than I...

But having said that, I think you need to expand on that...i.e., I demand the same from you that others demand of Dave details wise...

As to myself, I refuse to posts dupes, use the search engine WHICH ACTUALLY WORKS QUITE WELL EVERY TIME, and try not to get involved in the occasional bandwagon that runs off a cliff because too many people don't have the patience to wait for a story to play out facts-wise...

So far Alipac has made that mistake only once, as William has pointed out, which is pretty darn good compared to Rense, Whatreallyhappened, MichelleMalkin, and FreeRepublic - FreeRepublic quite possibly is the worst offender.

I take pride in my low post count - I don't waste Williams disk space. I'm sure William takes pride in setting a better standard than FreeRepublic...

Expand pleae,...expand...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by mrrabbit
    Strange? Care to expand on that?
    You want me to expand? Here it goes: He only has a small handful of posts (trolls usually have very little posts because they are just here to attack us). Also, this guys post doesn't contain any truth's such as:

writing that the Alipac "message has become shrill and somewhat excessive."

"that there have been retractions of misreported stories."

"we need to tone things down."

Being that it is right after the pro-illegals failed may Day protest, Alipac gets a post like that, and the guy doesn't respond to Alipacer's questions, we question that because we have dealt with trolls who exhibit the same behavior.

Now, do you care to expand why your so flippant and bitter?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Flippant? Bitter?

I merely explained how in my case why I have so few posts...and did so up front not later...

Whereas you made a charge using the word "strange" without backing it up at least a tad...until asked to do so later...just as you were like others asking David to do...

Careful...we have rules here...

=

At least when I post a "conspiracy" or two here and there, like Dixie and others - I at least up front make an attempt to "connect dots" and the like.

That is what Alipac does best:

Statement of concern and a position, supported by facts, observations, known suspicous coincidences and suspicious behaviors of public officials and historical examples followed by action if necessary.

Care to help out?

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    "Chosen"
    He's just prodding.

To me this is indicative a troll behavior.

Many of the open borders community make it a practice to sign up with multiple accounts in case some get deleted or exposed.

I wish trolls would tone down their overall focus on being ambiguous
    I don't know about the troll thing Chosen ............

I've been called one after joing a pet bird forum and it sucks. Especially when you are not and what you say is the truth. When I told of living on the island and having, seagulls and pet seals, some guy flipped out on me and said I read a story called Andre. I had never even heard of it, so I looked it up.

He also flipped saying there was no such a bird as a seagull?? I left the group as it ruined the fun of bing there. You can't fight 'em once someone calls you that. They gang up on you and make you feel awful.

I think Dave should just be more specific and we will understand from his examples just what he meant.

Welcome back Dave and please respond. Quite an entrance you have there! LOL
    Wow, I'm sorry you were so traumatized by someone on a bird forum, that's seems to be still weighing on you heavily. Maybe I can help you with this, as I would hate to see something so trivial, presented in a situation of anonimity on a bird forum cause a level of damage so great that it would impede your ability to wax intellectual. Sometimes creative wiritng can be helpful in post traumatic situations. I mean afterall, you and I both know seagulls are birds! LOL. BTW what a dolt that "fellar'" was! Thanks for your never ending strength, fortitude and ability to stand as a rampart amidst a society that has fallen into a molten stew of sham, drudgery and broken dreams. Be strong brave warrior. Seagulls not birds? Whats next? Tetra not a fish? If someone told me that I don't know what I would do...

...The horror, the horror...
    ~Marlon Brando Apocalyspe Now
    But how about if I call a duck a duck. If it walks like one...Here's how I got there and bear with me for second as I am not going to use analogy, since it is commonly used to sidetrack folks from the truth. Where have I seen "analogy" in this thread, oh yeah that's right.

1. May Day 2008 is a communist holiday hijacked by etremist groups, some of them terrorist and terror supporting. Illegal Alien groups march on this day as well.

2. Over 80% of Americans have shown outright disgust and anger at the racist message of the illegal aliens and their demands (as non-citizens) on our government. Illegal Aliens carry images of Che, Mexican flags and tell Americans to leave, go back to Europe, racist slurs etc.

3. The MSM supports open borders in general, so it tries to suppress American outrage as much as possible.

4. The general American public (right and left) do not trust the media to be honest, fair and just in their reporting. So they seek out the un-filtered stories and research the untainted information on the internet themsleves. ALIPAC is a political action group known for research and political information regarding illegal immigration. Americans visit ALIPAC on record numbers on May 1st 2008.

5. An individual who dislikes ALIPAC, supports open borders and illegal immigration uses one of their many logins to post a spurious comment designed to taint the image of ALIPAC. Designed to affect those who may be skimming the boards and sway their opinion. The timing is very elementary and I would suggest that a deflection into analogy is simply on par with such fecicious expressions. Distraction and slander are close inbred cousins of the same red step mother.

*Quack. *Quack.

I would suspect a low post count in of itself means nothing. A low post count in correlation with an out of the blue plea to "tone down our message" does seem to be a bit out of the ordinary, especially when there is no evidence to suggest "our message" would need to be "toned down."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Using the very functional seach engine...

I pulled up all of dave_lovelace's posts...

Didn't see anything to indicate trolling behavior. Did notice that the poster cares on occasion to post something lengthy...not very much unlike myself.

However, I did get a hint of one thing in regards to their 2nd or 3rd post regarding Boxer and Feinstein...

I get the impression that dave_lovelace has absolutely no tolerance for BLOWHARDS.

Common Scenario:

A, B, and C are having a lively lunch together.

A is going on and on about jailing and deporting illegals, penalizing employers, firing bureacrats, taking to the streets, taking the coutnry back...and on and on and on...

B having listened awhile says: "I was just thinking A, you are the ideal person for the job being that you are passionate and all..."

C looks askance at A with a concealed smile awaiting an answer...

A proceeds to shut up....and a while later heads back to work...

Am I right in my analysis dave_lovelace?

=

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast